• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain how thats collusion

Isnt it obvious.. Obama was planning to sell us out to the Russians whole sale once he had the flexibility after the elections. Democomunist Kenyan Backstard that he was. We are lucky congress saved us from him destroying the country after all.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sty provides sources, you provide none, and you're just gonna keep repeating that?

Sources show laziness, in fact to be fair this is what he actually wrote..."i always question someone when they give up the news source defense . its a lazy argument."

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to learn sty...

If there is ANYTHING not even that can be streeeetched into an Obama conspiracy it will be.

But anything for trump? No theyre gonna need an explicit written confession from donald himself on that one.

My bad!

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruh save yourself the time. I don't care about the fine print of those plans. Im just a worker who has one. Im not a day trader or a stock market wizard. I can move my money to certain funds and wait 24 hours for them to take affect. Im at the mercy just like all us Tom, Dick and Harrys. All I know is that when somebody farts up on Capitol Hill my monies go down, and when we're all getting along and no BS is in the news my monies go up. Under Obama my money did OK,, and that's with little to no turmoil raining down on him where if all is fair in love and war there should have been starting with violations in his campaign all the way through to the end. My money has done great under Trump and thats with constant, and I mean unprecedented constant harassment. I can only imagine my monies if he had the same free pass of BS that your boy did.

So really, I don't care about it's historical significance and how it all ties in... I care only bout green is good and red is bad. Save yourself the time bruh.

Thats fair if thats all your worried about but thats an incredibly oversimplistic way to determine whos doing a good job? There are a million factors you arent considering and are just lumping onto the president.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sadly this is true of sooo many things that the MAGA crowd defend trump on.

It's not about the issues or america for most people anymore. It's just about owning the other side. Sad.
Lol.. if this aint the pot calling out the kettle. Dude, Hillary should already be in jail for SOS crimes, but since we have a two teir justice system shes free and able to keep blaming everyone else for her loss. Just incredible.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.. if this aint the pot calling out the kettle. Dude, Hillary should already be in jail for SOS crimes, but since we have a two teir justice system shes free and able to keep blaming everyone else for her loss. Just incredible.

Its actually the opposite of the pot calling the kettle black.

Im a conservative calling out trump and the right for their BS.

Most of this country including a lot of people in this thread only want to own the other side.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And what you are missing with this point is, If Hillary's voter registration card was red instead of blue, I feel safe in saying you would not give one single solitary rats ass about what she was accused of, just as you dont care what Trump has been accused of or done. Tribal politics at its finest at the moment. I can honestly say for the first time in 30 years, Im actually ashamed of how I cast my vote, and ashamed of the country that we actually had two of the worst possible people running for President. I think its a cop out by many to say, well I dont like Trump the person but Im a fan of some of his policies thus I support him.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what you are missing with this point is, If Hillary's voter registration card was red instead of blue, I feel safe in saying you would not give one single solitary rats ass about what she was accused of, just as you dont care what Trump has been accused of or done. Tribal politics at its finest at the moment. I can honestly say for the first time in 30 years, Im actually ashamed of how I cast my vote, and ashamed of the country that we actually had two of the worst possible people running for President. I think its a cop out by many to say, well I dont like Trump the person but Im a fan of some of his policies thus I support him.

:clap:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I support the president. He’s earned that by winning the presidency by what ever means. Had Hillary won id be supporting her as I did Obama. It goes both ways.. I understand that. If Trump was the democrated winner his presidency thus far would be non news... all wed here was how great he was (to his enjoyment)... maybe just maybe if both sides were fair and true, fair and balanced, we’d have Bernie or Cruz as our CIC(scary to be honest)... listen, ill never sway you to see the good thst hes done so I have to stop trying.. thats you, sty and ebh.. I respect your views but theres no convincing you on anything. Obamas on tape to a Russian official yet thats not the same.. Obama has campaign violation exceding any other yet thats not the same. Comey admits Hillary had classified emails compromised yet thats not a problem... but flip it and its treasonous out the ass. it just goes on and on.. the BS. Its why in november democrats will lose again.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Federal

Bureau (of)

Investigation

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but the last part of the name of this agency (Investigation) strongly suggests that this is something that they do. (It's in the name!!)
you dont spy on an opposition campaign sty without probable cause

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I support the president. He’s earned that by winning the presidency by what ever means. Had Hillary won id be supporting her as I did Obama. It goes both ways.. I understand that. If Trump was the democrated winner his presidency thus far would be non news... all wed here was how great he was (to his enjoyment)... maybe just maybe if both sides were fair and true, fair and balanced, we’d have Bernie or Cruz as our CIC(scary to be honest)... listen, ill never sway you to see the good thst hes done so I have to stop trying.. thats you, sty and ebh.. I respect your views but theres no convincing you on anything. Obamas on tape to a Russian official yet thats not the same.. Obama has campaign violation exceding any other yet thats not the same. Comey admits Hillary had classified emails compromised yet thats not a problem... but flip it and its treasonous out the ass. it just goes on and on.. the BS. Its why in november democrats will lose again.

Yes those things are quite literally not the same unless you look at them through a pair of red tinted glasses.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now i am taking a break from this conversation because the game is coming up

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None has been reported, and no one has been charged with anything yet. For people that were and continue to pound the table for Justice in what Democrats have done, ya'll boys seem mighty antsy to end the Mueller probe for some reason.

And Im going to call it now, even IF Mueller comes out and says someone in Trumps direct orbit conspired with Russians to try and impact our elections, I feel safe in saying the some will brush it off.

Nobody has been charged, yet Trump is already guilty in your minds, the media’s words, and liberal calls for impeachment.

For me, it would depend on what form of collusion came out.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has been charged, yet Trump is already guilty in your minds, the media’s words, and liberal calls for impeachment.

For me, it would depend on what form of collusion came out.

Dude I have said all along, I dont think Trump directly did anything.

I do think his sons or someone in his direct orbit did CONSPIRE with Russian agents to impact our elections. That in and of itself is a federal felony.

And Trump is too smug and arrogant to have not known about it.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random question. Do you see trump as part of the swamp? Or a new swamp? Or not at all swampy?

Actually, I do not see him as part of the swamp. The people who have been there for years can not stand him. Hell, people from the party he won nomination from started its own group of #nevertrumpers.

I think Trump has been a corrupt businessman in the past. I think he is actually trying to change what Obama claimed he wanted to change...how things were done in Washington. I think he is doing what he believes is good for the US, but the problem is, he is a total asshole and that makes people uncomfortable.

I know you don’t like the tariffs, and on the surface I don’t either. I understand what Trump is doing and I think it is going to work, but I don’t think the liberals will ever allow success to happen. I also know you have an issue with the immigration stance; however, I don’t think you can sufficiently back up why we need to increase legal immigration, allow illegal immigration, or even slow legal immigration. I am all for taking good people from foreign nations we NEED. Every person we take should have a purpose for the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.