• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW: @dad, previously you mentioned a challenge, how far back was this issued? Was I away when you did so? I'm looking for it because, as you know, I accept all challenges. They're a fun way to learn new things! Appreciate your help on this!

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a response coming. I want to familiarize myself with 401K's and 403B's before I take you into deep water and drown you:D
Bruh save yourself the time. I don't care about the fine print of those plans. Im just a worker who has one. Im not a day trader or a stock market wizard. I can move my money to certain funds and wait 24 hours for them to take affect. Im at the mercy just like all us Tom, Dick and Harrys. All I know is that when somebody farts up on Capitol Hill my monies go down, and when we're all getting along and no BS is in the news my monies go up. Under Obama my money did OK,, and that's with little to no turmoil raining down on him where if all is fair in love and war there should have been starting with violations in his campaign all the way through to the end. My money has done great under Trump and thats with constant, and I mean unprecedented constant harassment. I can only imagine my monies if he had the same free pass of BS that your boy did.

So really, I don't care about it's historical significance and how it all ties in... I care only bout green is good and red is bad. Save yourself the time bruh.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are some facts
1) The democratic national convention and members of media actively cheated and colluded during the primaries and presidential election... they were caught doing so and this is a major threat to democracy and IMO treasonous.
i) you were saying something about the integrity of the media? and throwing stones at Fox who was not involved?
2) Bernie Sanders like the sellout bitch he is barely put up a fight
3) You commented on the Paris Climate Agreement as a negative without ANY understanding of it or without doing any prior research on it just to add to your "trump stinks" list
4) Your list was 75% bullshit, assumptions, blanket statements and you were called out on it and respond either 2 ways
i) retort with a question, 1 liner, or snark
ii) accuse people of running away

go play fortnight

Wasnt this supposed to be a list of facts?

1 - ok?
i) so? Obviously fox didn't try to help hillary. Is it a largely garbage news organization regardless? Yes.
2 - you seem stable. What does this have to do with anything and why are you so aggressively pissy about Bernie lol
3 - this isn't remotely factual. it's just you making things up.
4 - this is also not a fact.
i) wait wait wait. You think my responses to things aren't thorough enough but that reptecs response to that post was?? Or that your "you're just an indoctrinated liberal college kid" routine is??Huh??
ii) thats because you do run away. Ive been happy to debate everybody else.

And fortnight? Play pubg ya newb.

In all seriousness what was the point of this post? You said you were going to lost facts than listed 2 points that i have no idea what they had to do with what we were saying and 2 completely false statements. What??

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven’t hurt us at all, yet.

You will claim certain sectors have been hurt, and they have been subsidized as an offset. Every POTUS hurts some sector when he implements policy...see Obama and the oil sector.

I already showed you where they are hurting us. That might be tolerable if there were some benefits but...

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruh save yourself the time. I don't care about the fine print of those plans. Im just a worker who has one. Im not a day trader or a stock market wizard. I can move my money to certain funds and wait 24 hours for them to take affect. Im at the mercy just like all us Tom, Dick and Harrys. All I know is that when somebody farts up on Capitol Hill my monies go down, and when we're all getting along and no BS is in the news my monies go up. Under Obama my money did OK,, and that's with little to no turmoil raining down on him where if all is fair in love and war there should have been starting with violations in his campaign all the way through to the end. My money has done great under Trump and thats with constant, and I mean unprecedented constant harassment. I can only imagine my monies if he had the same free pass of BS that your boy did.

So really, I don't care about it's historical significance and how it all ties in... I care only bout green is good and red is bad. Save yourself the time bruh.

OK, it's just that I've never had a need for one or the other and wanted to be able to communicate with you using the 401K as a basis, since you mentioned you had one.

BTW: I've actually benefitted from the Trump tax cuts, probably more than anyone posting here. Our country has big issues to remedy starting with its infrastructure, healthcare or lack thereof, and a few others. Now I would gladly give back that windfall in order to help out in these areas because I can afford to do so. Maybe that's an issue as well. While I'm not counted among the 1%, I will say that I live in a state where there are more millionaires per capita than any other in the country.

It's possible that you don't care about the country that allows you to have the green and not the red, but I do! So let me leave you with this... whether you care or not, take a look at your pay statement, see anything? Federal tax, State tax, (maybe local) Social security and Medicare among others, that's the government in your pocket. If you don't care about anything other than you having some of it, who am I to argue?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump is president when lil ray-ray shot Keisha, does this make him responsible?

Better yet

Trump is in office when all of the shit that he done is coming out, did he order investigators to put his business out? Yeah I know it's a "witch hunt" which suggests that there's nothing there, EXCEPT, almost everyone around him (the witches) are either being found guilty or pleading the same.

Was Ray Ray working for the executive branch? Doesn’t really matter because neither OBama nor Trump can be aware of everything.

Now, do you really think any branch of the DOJ would investigate a presidential candidate without knowledge or even permission of the sitting POTUS?

Let’s see...the expressed purpose of the Mueller investigation is collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. None has been found. Every conviction to this point is about one thing, and is obvious bas3d on the deals given, and that is getting Trump himself...and they would love to get him on anything because he isn’t one of them.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s see...the expressed purpose of the Mueller investigation is collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. None has been found.

None has been reported, and no one has been charged with anything yet. For people that were and continue to pound the table for Justice in what Democrats have done, ya'll boys seem mighty antsy to end the Mueller probe for some reason.

And Im going to call it now, even IF Mueller comes out and says someone in Trumps direct orbit conspired with Russians to try and impact our elections, I feel safe in saying the some will brush it off.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your hatred of this man tells me everything I need to know about you and your opinions. Basically, not worth a dime. You tell Gkek to watch other news outlets but I can swear to you that you're not very objective when it comes to your two or three favorite networks that ALL share in your same disdain for this president. Coincidence,, probably not. I can turn on MSNBC and its only attack attack attack. When the economy (good for America) grew at a 3 percent rate it was virtually non-news on your beloved network. When the black unemployment levels dropped to an all time low it was rebuffed and discarded by your favorite network. Your idiotic network of news has spent close to two years now covering Russia and collusion that isn't there disregarding positive steps. Your beloved network of important "need to know" news has spent a year plus on paying hush money (his own) to a slut **** actress instead of the positive steps this president is taking.

.Family separation not an issue until now when under each recent president it has been a problem
.Obama fined 375 million (largest ever) for campaign violations but only now under this president is it appalling and impeachable

Listen, I could fill an entire screen with the hypocrisies for those, like you, who simple hate on this man because of the quote I posted of yours. Your brainwashed attitude is disturbing to be honest. I suggest you spend a little time on each network (pro and con) and then base opinions thereafter. Low IQ... idiotic statement. Greedy... you don't become a billionaire if your not. Self-centered... what political figure is not (please don't say Obama or Hillary or ill lose all respect) racist... I believe blacks think that all white people are. I believe blacks feel that they themselves are incapable when I would argue on that fact,, but that's for a different day discussion. Hey, perhaps the dude is a bit racist but I would argue that he's racist on black criminals that reek havoc in our society.. on Hispanic criminals (legal or not) that reek havoc... I would bet that he even has a hatred for white criminals that reek havoc. In my view he hates those types of individuals and not any "entire" ethnic group... but again, that doesn't fit the agenda to removing this man from office at all cost to regain power. When you stop looking at it through those network news glasses that were sent to you and start seeing that it's all about political power and not about the good of America you and I could have a much more intelligent conversation.

I'm not a fan of the man either... but I see him for what he is doing for Americans of all sorts. He's trying to make America great, and not just for my white ass but for your black ass too.... but you'll never see that through those glasses.

BTW, nobody wants to "play" this stupid game... rather sit back and enjoy a beer and watch americans of all shapes, colors and sizes thrive in the greatest country there is.... but you'll never believe that just like those who threaten to leave this country yet never do... I wonder why they don't?

Obama was fined 375k not 375 million. It was not a record. It was a civil violation not a criminal one. You might wanna check your sources on that stuff cuz i think you've been reading some of that fake news.

Oh and it's kinda weird how defensive you are of people calling him a racist idiot. And that defense of his racism...uhhh alright then. Not gonna touch that one.

Really is there is a LOT to be fairly critical of Trump for. It's concerning that you think anybody who thinks that is a nut just watching msnbc all day. It's actually all sorts of rational objective americans across the country who think that including conservatives. Stop trying to own the libs and be honest about whether you would tolerate what trump does from obama or hillary.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sadly this is true of sooo many things that the MAGA crowd defend trump on.

It's not about the issues or america for most people anymore. It's just about owning the other side. Sad.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, it's just that I've never had a need for one or the other and wanted to be able to communicate with you using the 401K as a basis, since you mentioned you had one.

BTW: I've actually benefitted from the Trump tax cuts, probably more than anyone posting here. Our country has big issues to remedy starting with its infrastructure, healthcare or lack thereof, and a few others. Now I would gladly give back that windfall in order to help out in these areas because I can afford to do so. Maybe that's an issue as well. While I'm not counted among the 1%, I will say that I live in a state where there are more millionaires per capita than any other in the country.

It's possible that you don't care about the country that allows you to have the green and not the red, but I do! So let me leave you with this... whether you care or not, take a look at your pay statement, see anything? Federal tax, State tax, (maybe local) Social security and Medicare among others, that's the government in your pocket. If you don't care about anything other than you having some of it, who am I to argue?
Of course I care about the country,, been caring since Hecter was a puppy(just a saying).. I care about fed and state and medical and everything that affects me. Regardless if taxes is a crime in itself I rather not that money be used to benefit other countries.. which is why im happy with new tarriff laws. Now I admit.. before the media went bonkers I cared nothing about trade... but since Trump has been hammered fucked because of them I started listening to both networks to understand better. Wont pretend like most on here to know everything about everything but to me he’s looking out for the best interest of this country.. not cowaring to BS deals.. I like that about the man. You called him a coward which in my opinion is assinine (with all respect) just want him to have his fair chance at governing our country. Cause dude all politicians are corrupt.. not just Trump. Some.. much much more so. Just saying.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- He is greedy, self-centered, and lacks the usually common moral or ethical traits found in normal people...just like OBama. I have no idea what level IQ he has, I do not believe he is racist (simply an asshole), and he is a billionaire because of his business success. He is a liar, and we already stated he is selfish.

An autocrat would not keep telling Congress to do their job. An autocrat would do what OBama did and rule with a pen and a phone. What has he done that is autocratic?

What is the cause? What is the crime?

2- I don’t really know Frum, but I do know the Bush family, who I don’t really respect...I also don’t respect Trump. I see the Bush family as part of the swamp.

3- The UCMJ doesn’t cover the POTUS, even though I feel it should. Article 99 states in the first sentence is against enlisted members, and it is in cases of warfare...not diplomacy. Now, let’s talk act of cowardice. You and I both disagree with what he said, but was it cowardly? What would have been brave?

Random question. Do you see trump as part of the swamp? Or a new swamp? Or not at all swampy?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what has been proven false , trump towers was wire tapped that is how flynn was charge . the steele dossier , which has been proven false and was paid for by HRC was used to get a fisa warrant . the fbi put a spy into the Trump campaign

read the IG report for the rigging of the clinton investigation

all done under obama and all have been proven

That is an incredibly inaccurate summary of events.

Ive read the ig report. It doesn't say what you have claimed many times it does.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama was fined 375k not 375 million. It was not a record. It was a civil violation not a criminal one. You might wanna check your sources on that stuff cuz i think you've been reading some of that fake news.

Oh and it's kinda weird how defensive you are of people calling him a racist idiot. And that defense of his racism...uhhh alright then. Not gonna touch that one.

Really is there is a LOT to be fairly critical of Trump for. It's concerning that you think anybody who thinks that is a nut just watching msnbc all day. It's actually all sorts of rational objective americans across the country who think that including conservatives. Stop trying to own the libs and be honest about whether you would tolerate what trump does from obama or hillary.
Million or thousand.. civil or criminal... matters not.. Trump would be lambasted if he sneezed. Again,, your veiws are right and holy and mine are misguided and biased from all ive beennreading. Tells me everything I need to know about the person thping back. So we have football tonight!!

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random question. Do you see trump as part of the swamp? Or a new swamp? Or not at all swampy?

th

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL the mental gymnastics to protect Obama is pretty hilarious.

Dont worry once the PC nonsense passes and everyone is no longer afraid to be called and labeled a racist Obama will be looked upon as one of the worst modern day presidents ever. They could make a mount rushmore of historically bad presidents and stick Obamas head right up there in between Carter and Bush

*shrug* you wanna call Obama a bad president fine by me. Theres plenty of valid criticisms to be made.

The criticisms in this thread are laughably weak if not complete fabrications and conspiracy theories.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not collusion, wow dude, really?? Does Trump NOW have more flexibility to negotiate now that the election is over and he is in office? Seriously dude, that's your proof?

You have to learn sty...

If there is ANYTHING not even that can be streeeetched into an Obama conspiracy it will be.

But anything for trump? No theyre gonna need an explicit written confession from donald himself on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.