• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point is Obama never did what you said he did contextually, nor anything close to what Trump did. Come on man, at least try to be objective.

Keep playing, when are you going to start?

Reagan supplied weapons supposedly in the best interest of this country, Johnson,Kennedy, Nixon, Ford, Carter, both Bushes, Clinton, yep Obama, and quiet as it's kept, Trump have all done the same thing. There's ABSOLUTELY ZERO equivalent in the history of the country to what Trump has done. NONE!

The closest thing would be stances towards appeasement during WWII.. notably by British statesman Neville Chamberlain and, not ever, (until now) by a sitting U.S. President.

BTW: Appeasement was a tactic which still doesn't come close to what Trump did.

you're also wrong about what I said Trump did (you said "weakness") I said, "Cowardice in the face of an enemy," there's a huge difference in the two.

I went by your exact words of treason. I don’t think what either did was nearly as bad as people like to claim. Again, why would Trump trust his intelligence agencies when he believes they are coming after him without cause?

What has Trump done? Seriously, I am waiting.

OK...what did Trump do that was cowardly? He was nice to Putin on a stage? He has sanctioned Russia and our military killed Russian troops.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went by your exact words of treason. I don’t think what either did was nearly as bad as people like to claim. Again, why would Trump trust his intelligence agencies when he believes they are coming after him without cause?

What has Trump done? Seriously, I am waiting.

OK...what did Trump do that was cowardly? He was nice to Putin on a stage? He has sanctioned Russia and our military killed Russian troops.

1. He's a low IQ, greedy, self centered, racist, (yep) 4 time failed businessman, who lacks the usually common moral or ethical traits found in normal people. His fidelity lies with money, and he cares nothing in how, nor from whom, he gets it. Did I mention the fact that he's an Autocrat with visions of joining other autocrats the world over. This is not an opinion. In essence he's upset with his intelligence agencies for coming after him for cause, he just believes, as Autocrats do, that they shouldn't.

2. Are you familiar with David Frum? What's your opinion of him? I ask because I know no matter what I offer you, even when 100% true, there will be some rebuttal because of reasons unknown to me. (well actually I do know). Anyway, if you respect this guy, who is a very well respected Republican think tank member, I'll let him explain it to you.

3. As Commander in Chief, on foreign soil in the face of a known enemy.

Article 99 Misbehavior before the Enemy | Military Defense ...
https://www.jordanucmjlaw.com/articles/article-99-misbehavior...

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a low IQ, greedy, self centered, racist,
Your hatred of this man tells me everything I need to know about you and your opinions. Basically, not worth a dime. You tell Gkek to watch other news outlets but I can swear to you that you're not very objective when it comes to your two or three favorite networks that ALL share in your same disdain for this president. Coincidence,, probably not. I can turn on MSNBC and its only attack attack attack. When the economy (good for America) grew at a 3 percent rate it was virtually non-news on your beloved network. When the black unemployment levels dropped to an all time low it was rebuffed and discarded by your favorite network. Your idiotic network of news has spent close to two years now covering Russia and collusion that isn't there disregarding positive steps. Your beloved network of important "need to know" news has spent a year plus on paying hush money (his own) to a slut **** actress instead of the positive steps this president is taking.

.Family separation not an issue until now when under each recent president it has been a problem
.Obama fined 375 million (largest ever) for campaign violations but only now under this president is it appalling and impeachable

Listen, I could fill an entire screen with the hypocrisies for those, like you, who simple hate on this man because of the quote I posted of yours. Your brainwashed attitude is disturbing to be honest. I suggest you spend a little time on each network (pro and con) and then base opinions thereafter. Low IQ... idiotic statement. Greedy... you don't become a billionaire if your not. Self-centered... what political figure is not (please don't say Obama or Hillary or ill lose all respect) racist... I believe blacks think that all white people are. I believe blacks feel that they themselves are incapable when I would argue on that fact,, but that's for a different day discussion. Hey, perhaps the dude is a bit racist but I would argue that he's racist on black criminals that reek havoc in our society.. on Hispanic criminals (legal or not) that reek havoc... I would bet that he even has a hatred for white criminals that reek havoc. In my view he hates those types of individuals and not any "entire" ethnic group... but again, that doesn't fit the agenda to removing this man from office at all cost to regain power. When you stop looking at it through those network news glasses that were sent to you and start seeing that it's all about political power and not about the good of America you and I could have a much more intelligent conversation.

I'm not a fan of the man either... but I see him for what he is doing for Americans of all sorts. He's trying to make America great, and not just for my white ass but for your black ass too.... but you'll never see that through those glasses.

BTW, nobody wants to "play" this stupid game... rather sit back and enjoy a beer and watch americans of all shapes, colors and sizes thrive in the greatest country there is.... but you'll never believe that just like those who threaten to leave this country yet never do... I wonder why they don't?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. He's a low IQ, greedy, self centered, racist, (yep) 4 time failed businessman, who lacks the usually common moral or ethical traits found in normal people. His fidelity lies with money, and he cares nothing in how, nor from whom, he gets it. Did I mention the fact that he's an Autocrat with visions of joining other autocrats the world over. This is not an opinion. In essence he's upset with his intelligence agencies for coming after him for cause, he just believes, as Autocrats do, that they shouldn't.

2. Are you familiar with David Frum? What's your opinion of him? I ask because I know no matter what I offer you, even when 100% true, there will be some rebuttal because of reasons unknown to me. (well actually I do know). Anyway, if you respect this guy, who is a very well respected Republican think tank member, I'll let him explain it to you.

3. As Commander in Chief, on foreign soil in the face of a known enemy.

Article 99 Misbehavior before the Enemy | Military Defense ...
https://www.jordanucmjlaw.com/articles/article-99-misbehavior...

1- He is greedy, self-centered, and lacks the usually common moral or ethical traits found in normal people...just like OBama. I have no idea what level IQ he has, I do not believe he is racist (simply an asshole), and he is a billionaire because of his business success. He is a liar, and we already stated he is selfish.

An autocrat would not keep telling Congress to do their job. An autocrat would do what OBama did and rule with a pen and a phone. What has he done that is autocratic?

What is the cause? What is the crime?

2- I don’t really know Frum, but I do know the Bush family, who I don’t really respect...I also don’t respect Trump. I see the Bush family as part of the swamp.

3- The UCMJ doesn’t cover the POTUS, even though I feel it should. Article 99 states in the first sentence is against enlisted members, and it is in cases of warfare...not diplomacy. Now, let’s talk act of cowardice. You and I both disagree with what he said, but was it cowardly? What would have been brave?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously need to find other news sources. I know that it's often difficult to follow news stories to conclusion, but come on man, what you posted has long been proven false.

Again to be fair, you post the story and I'll post the follow-up story that disproves it. I honestly don't mind doing research, it's what I do.

what has been proven false , trump towers was wire tapped that is how flynn was charge . the steele dossier , which has been proven false and was paid for by HRC was used to get a fisa warrant . the fbi put a spy into the Trump campaign

read the IG report for the rigging of the clinton investigation

all done under obama and all have been proven

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what has been proven false , trump towers was wire tapped that is how flynn was charge . the steele dossier , which has been proven false and was paid for by HRC was used to get a fisa warrant . the fbi put a spy into the Trump campaign

If Stymie was an emoji it might look like this
:yield:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Stymie was an emoji it might look like this
:yield:

i always question someone when they give up the news source defense . its a lazy argument

i havent even gone into HRC's crap yet which i can source

it will fall on deaf ears just as my challenge did

no one took it . most made excuses to the things put right in front of them

sty knows these things happened under obama . if he doesnt then maybe he should get his news elsewhere . and brennan , clapper comey all presided over this political hacking and allowed it to go one despite being warned about it in 2014 by devin nunes

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao!

Don’t know how many of you grew up passing the Mormon Tabernacle on 495, but it was an iconic site to see this RR overpass bridge...graffitied with ‘Surrender Dorothy’...no matter how often the City tried to paint over the ‘artwork’

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao!

Don’t know how many of you grew up passing the Mormon Tabernacle on 495, but it was an iconic site to see this RR overpass bridge...graffitied with ‘Surrender Dorothy’...no matter how often the City tried to paint over the ‘artwork’

awesome

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your hatred of this man tells me everything I need to know about you and your opinions. Basically, not worth a dime. You tell Gkek to watch other news outlets but I can swear to you that you're not very objective when it comes to your two or three favorite networks that ALL share in your same disdain for this president. Coincidence,, probably not. I can turn on MSNBC and its only attack attack attack. When the economy (good for America) grew at a 3 percent rate it was virtually non-news on your beloved network. When the black unemployment levels dropped to an all time low it was rebuffed and discarded by your favorite network. Your idiotic network of news has spent close to two years now covering Russia and collusion that isn't there disregarding positive steps. Your beloved network of important "need to know" news has spent a year plus on paying hush money (his own) to a slut **** actress instead of the positive steps this president is taking.

.Family separation not an issue until now when under each recent president it has been a problem
.Obama fined 375 million (largest ever) for campaign violations but only now under this president is it appalling and impeachable

Listen, I could fill an entire screen with the hypocrisies for those, like you, who simple hate on this man because of the quote I posted of yours. Your brainwashed attitude is disturbing to be honest. I suggest you spend a little time on each network (pro and con) and then base opinions thereafter. Low IQ... idiotic statement. Greedy... you don't become a billionaire if your not. Self-centered... what political figure is not (please don't say Obama or Hillary or ill lose all respect) racist... I believe blacks think that all white people are. I believe blacks feel that they themselves are incapable when I would argue on that fact,, but that's for a different day discussion. Hey, perhaps the dude is a bit racist but I would argue that he's racist on black criminals that reek havoc in our society.. on Hispanic criminals (legal or not) that reek havoc... I would bet that he even has a hatred for white criminals that reek havoc. In my view he hates those types of individuals and not any "entire" ethnic group... but again, that doesn't fit the agenda to removing this man from office at all cost to regain power. When you stop looking at it through those network news glasses that were sent to you and start seeing that it's all about political power and not about the good of America you and I could have a much more intelligent conversation.

I'm not a fan of the man either... but I see him for what he is doing for Americans of all sorts. He's trying to make America great, and not just for my white ass but for your black ass too.... but you'll never see that through those glasses.

BTW, nobody wants to "play" this stupid game... rather sit back and enjoy a beer and watch americans of all shapes, colors and sizes thrive in the greatest country there is.... but you'll never believe that just like those who threaten to leave this country yet never do... I wonder why they don't?

There's a response coming. I want to familiarize myself with 401K's and 403B's before I take you into deep water and drown you:D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohr’s wife worked for firm hired by Clinton to produce the Dossier

-Ohr passed Dossier to FBI

-FBI used “salacious and unverified” Dossier to spy on the President’s campaign

Who all knew about this at the DOJ?

Lynch , Clapper , Brennan , Strozk. , Mccabe Rosenstein and Page

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trump wiretapping claim: Did Obama bug his successor ...
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39172635

Trump, citing no evidence, accuses Obama of ‘Nixon ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/03/04...

Revisiting Trump's Wiretap Tweets - FactCheck.org
https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/revisiting-trumps-wiretap-tweets

Who's next?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t care if it’s republican or not. Flynn was unmasked by surveilance at Trump towers

NOT under Obama, nor under his direction or order to wiretap. Look, the FBI is carrying on its duties right now. They don't need an order from Trump to use surveillance devices in order to monitor a subject. Merely reasonable suspicion and a court order will do.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT under Obama, nor under his direction or order to wiretap.

who cares?

obama was caught on tape actually colluding with russia like video proof

the dnc and major media networks were also caught actually colluding

that stuff actually did happen....

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares?

obama was caught on tape actually colluding with russia like video proof

the dnc and major media networks were also caught actually colluding

that stuff actually did happen....

Link?
Admit it you have no evidence other than your own bias.

Who cares? anyone who wants to find the truth. Unless you're like Giuliani who famously said..."The truth is not the truth."

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT under Obama, nor under his direction or order to wiretap. Look, the FBI is carrying on its duties right now. They don't need an order from Trump to use surveillance devices in order to monitor a subject. Merely reasonable suspicion and a court order will do.
Obama was president when it happened

Status
Not open for further replies.