• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody be specific about how he committed treason.

See: Helsinki... anyone who's ever worn the uniform would quickly identify this egregious act. Granted it wasn't the first time, he's said and done it numerous times in country. What makes it treasonous, is doing so on foreign soil while standing next to an avowed enemy of this country.

Clearly we are not at war if you want to focus on it from that perspective, but again, there's more than one way to commit treason. Ex: Cowardice in the face of an enemy.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when you win and we're going to win BIG :thumb:

Actually, "Biggley!" or better yet... "winning so much that you're going to get tired of winning.":pound:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See: Helsinki... anyone who's ever worn the uniform would quickly identify this egregious act. Granted it wasn't the first time, he's said and done it numerous times in country. What makes it treasonous, is doing so on foreign soil while standing next to an avowed enemy of this country.

Clearly we are not at war if you want to focus on it from that perspective, but again, there's more than one way to commit treason. Ex: Cowardice in the face of an enemy.
So if a leader cowards he commits treason. Interesting. Listen, ive drawn a red line,, don't step over it or there's gonna be trouble mister:mad2:... hmmmm,,, ok,, wanna play that way I see,,, ive drawn another red line.. try stepping over that one... hmmm:scratch:.. ok,, gonna give you one last chance and I'm warning ya buddy...:L well fuck me.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have already shown that the EU renegotiated and canada and mexico are almost done . those 2 things in of in itself are beneficial to american workers . we have pulled out of bad trade deals which is also beneficial to american workers

sticking with unfair trade deals doesnt help american workers and tariffs and threat of tarriffs have brought these countries to the negotiating table

you should know this if you were up to date

No they didn't renegotiated. They just agreed to try. We're just right back where we started with them and hurt americans anyways. Mexico and canada havent renegotiated anything either.

You just saying things doesn't make them true.

Trade wars are what hurts american workers. It's simple economics and if you stay informed you will know that's what is happening.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when you win and we're going to win BIG :thumb:

All trump has are his conman slogans. Btw lots of winning with people around him in constant legal trouble. Almost like trump is a little sketchy.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats why you run away from all our discussions, huh?

you will never see me comment on the Mueller investigation, stork, all those ridiculous investigations because:
A) they bore me to death
B) from outside perspective it comes off as a crazy scorn ex with very little beef to it or "witch hunt"
C) Because they bore me to death I dont read much about it and as a result am not educated enough on the topic to comment on

my stance on the investigations is pretty simple. I dont give a fuck and whatever is or isnt found will not be even remotely close to as bad as DNC and MSM colluding to rig the democratic primary and Bernie being such a bitch/sell out and just letting it go. This is just noise to distract from the real political atrocity/treason.

You on the other hand comment and attempt to debate everything and anything, much of which you dont know what the hell you are talking about, like the paris climate agreement for instance.

Running away from discussions? Not quite unless you want me to respond bullet proof like you do with questions to answer questions or snark

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they didn't renegotiated. They just agreed to try. We're just right back where we started with them and hurt americans anyways. Mexico and canada havent renegotiated anything either.

You just saying things doesn't make them true.

Trade wars are what hurts american workers. It's simple economics and if you stay informed you will know that's what is happening.
they did in fact do that and both of the other countries are in fact renegotiating

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly this guy doesn't know the difference between a report and a charge. The report is that Mr. Cohen implicated Mr. Trump. Reports like this happen all of the time on the daily/nightly news. "Today a priest was implicated for fondling the alter boy at Pee Wee Herman's house." That's the report. "Today a priest was charged with fondling the alter boy at Pee Wee Herman's house. This is a charge.

Cohen's admission is the report, If or when Mr. Trump is charged with something related to this admission, that will be what has to be proven (the charge). Right now, it's all in the court of negative public opinion, something that Trump relishes in unless/until he's the subject.

well perhaps you should listen to the MSM he was referring to because they dont seem to now the law and pass off stuff like indictments and uncorroborated things as crimes and facts .

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well perhaps you should listen to the MSM he was referring to because they dont seem to now the law and pass off stuff like indictments and uncorroborated things as crimes and facts .

Meh, news shows are all about someone's opinion. News, is news no matter where you get it.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you will never see me comment on the Mueller investigation, stork, all those ridiculous investigations because:
A) they bore me to death
B) from outside perspective it comes off as a crazy scorn ex with very little beef to it or "witch hunt"
C) Because they bore me to death I dont read much about it and as a result am not educated enough on the topic to comment on

my stance on the investigations is pretty simple. I dont give a fuck and whatever is or isnt found will not be even remotely close to as bad as DNC and MSM colluding to rig the democratic primary and Bernie being such a bitch/sell out and just letting it go. This is just noise to distract from the real political atrocity/treason.

You on the other hand comment and attempt to debate everything and anything, much of which you dont know what the hell you are talking about, like the paris climate agreement for instance.

Running away from discussions? Not quite unless you want me to respond bullet proof like you do with questions to answer questions or snark

I could actually respect those reasons on their own but then you had to go and follow it up with that nonsensical second paragraph.

As for me no i refrain from debating things im I'll informed about. And if somebody brings something up that i am unaware of im sure to read up on it before responding. Ive actually pointed this out multiple times but you live in fantasy land where anybody who disagrees has been indoctrinated by the evil liberals and doesn't know what they're talking about.

Now keep running bud.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they did in fact do that and both of the other countries are in fact renegotiating

You saying things doesn't make it true. Literally nothing has been accomplished yet. Oh except hurting americans while we cross our fingers that things will end up working out.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really this simple to some people.

Hillary or obama are within 100 miles of anything remotely sketchy?
Guilty and racist too just cuz.

Trump surrounded by corruption and crime?
Innocent and a msm conspiracy.

When that is your thought process you can believe anything you want to. Youre no longer an individual thinking objectively about things. You're just mindlessly waving your teams flag and blindly cheering them on no matter what. There is no reasoning with that kind of outlook.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You saying things doesn't make it true. Literally nothing has been accomplished yet. Oh except hurting americans while we cross our fingers that things will end up working out.
you saying they arent true doesnt mean anything either

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could actually respect those reasons on their own but then you had to go and follow it up with that nonsensical second paragraph.

As for me no i refrain from debating things im I'll informed about. And if somebody brings something up that i am unaware of im sure to read up on it before responding. Ive actually pointed this out multiple times but you live in fantasy land where anybody who disagrees has been indoctrinated by the evil liberals and doesn't know what they're talking about.

Now keep running bud.

Here are some facts
1) The democratic national convention and members of media actively cheated and colluded during the primaries and presidential election... they were caught doing so and this is a major threat to democracy and IMO treasonous.
i) you were saying something about the integrity of the media? and throwing stones at Fox who was not involved?
2) Bernie Sanders like the sellout bitch he is barely put up a fight
3) You commented on the Paris Climate Agreement as a negative without ANY understanding of it or without doing any prior research on it just to add to your "trump stinks" list
4) Your list was 75% bullshit, assumptions, blanket statements and you were called out on it and respond either 2 ways
i) retort with a question, 1 liner, or snark
ii) accuse people of running away

go play fortnight

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to trump himself trade wars are good and easy to win.

And they have hurt us so far (and will continue to do so because thats how trade wars work).

They haven’t hurt us at all, yet.

You will claim certain sectors have been hurt, and they have been subsidized as an offset. Every POTUS hurts some sector when he implements policy...see Obama and the oil sector.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Treason- the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

In what way did he betray the country? He bad-mouthed the intelligence community and the federal police bureaucracy, which he is in charge of.

Why is it cowardice when Trump is diplomatic, but when Obama does it he is praised...literally bowing to China. I disagreed when people complained that oBama was wrong and disagree with people on this topic as well. There are serious issues at the DOJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.