• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

odds for NFC east title

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ludicrous ? or are you simply chicken shit to stand up for your boy ? . you said he was BETTER then KC . KC wins a playoff game with THIS team . better is 2 wins . that means NFC title game

now either you believe the crap you talked about in the off season or you dont . and if you dont then it was all about KC hate and not any fair analysis . you will be exposed and have been exposed

but hey since you dont have faith i will give CDC 4 years to get there and throw you a bone

i am rooting for him to do it . i can eat all the crow in the world and it wont bother me a bit

but can you stand the KC treatment he is about to get from me ? every pass picked a part , every play scrutinized , every wrong foot he throws off of ? every check down he takes ? its coming dean

clearly a lot x 2. after what dean did to you, i bet you will be a lot of fun to watch a redskins football game with this season.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurns has done more than anybody we have on offense. Can you show me the better pass catching season? I am sure you will point at Jordan Reed who has never broke 1000 yards but had 11 TDs.

You try to be smart but it only makes you look stupid.

dude, really. of course jordan reed has had a better season than hurns, and so has vernon davis. but, that's not what you said. reed, thompson, davis and smith are all better on offense than hurns.

i don't post "stupid" shit, i just fix what "stupid" does...and, that has been all you lately.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clearly a lot x 2. after what dean did to you, i bet you will be a lot of fun to watch a redskins football game with this season.
Well you keep buying that if it makes you sleep better

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he should win a playoff game he has a better team , KC wins a playoff game with this team , better is 2 so you really dont think smith is better

I agree this team should be better than last year but that expectation is not fair at all in Year 1. I always said Smith can get just as good or even better than KC numbers wise and wins wise.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, really. of course jordan reed has had a better season than hurns, and so has vernon davis. but, that's not what you said. reed, thompson, davis and smith are all better on offense than hurns.

i don't post "stupid" shit, i just fix what "stupid" does...and, that has been all you lately.

Go back and look at what I wrote. I said Hurns has done more than anybody we have on offense.

Considering we are talking about pass catchers, I would say it is rather obvious I was talking about receiving the football.

A healthy Hurns has put up better numbers than anybody we have on offense.

Reed and Davis have never had more yards in a season than Hurns.
Reed had one more TD.
Thompson...give me a break. Wait...he may just do that.

The conversation started with Dean questioning the Cowboys play makers...my point was ours have done even less. I am sorry I have to spell things out for you that even your boy Dean understands in a conversation you weren’t part of.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and look at what I wrote. I said Hurns has done more than anybody we have on offense.

Considering we are talking about pass catchers, I would say it is rather obvious I was talking about receiving the football.

Reed had one more TD.

The conversation started with Dean questioning the Cowboys play makers...my point was ours have done even less. I am sorry I have to spell things out for you that even your boy Dean understands in a conversation you weren’t part of.

I know exactly what you said Richard. It was another one of your untruth post. Total yards?...lol, that equates to “dick” when it comes to winning a football game…getting it in the end zone for a touchdown is all that matters…you know, team with the most points wins…not the team with the most total yards.

Try to keep up.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know exactly what you said Richard. It was another one of your untruth post. Total yards?...lol, that equates to “dick” when it comes to winning a football game…getting it in the end zone for a touchdown is all that matters…you know, team with the most points wins…not the team with the most total yards.

Try to keep up.

Well Hurns had 10 TDs that season as well. So there is that.

You can’t be that slow can you? Wait...you continually are.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you keep buying that if it makes you sleep better

I sleep just fine dad, thanks. I dream of a great redskins season in 2018.

My girlfriend has never asked me to sleep in the other room because I woke her up in the middle of night screaming… “fucking dean!”…just sayin’.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reed has had 11. davis has had 13 twice.

try to keep up richard.

So going by your logic, Alex Smith sucks. Thanks for playing.

Look at the season as a whole. Considering Reed can’t block for shit, take it into consideration. You could argue for Davis but he isn’t the same guy he once was.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sleep just fine dad, thanks. I dream of a great redskins season in 2018.

My girlfriend has never asked me to sleep in the other room because I woke her up in the middle of night screaming… “fucking dean!”…just sayin’.
well you believe that if you want to as well

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reed had one more TD.

Which means we should have a terrible season because Hurns has better receiving stats than anyone lined up in a Redskins uniform today. Kidding aside, I will take Doctson, Richardson, Crowder, Reed & Guice (he too can catch the ball) any day over whomever the Cowboys trot out this season to catch passes including Hurns.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If these five live up to their full potential then the odds are high they go into the playoffs as division champs.

5 Redskins that must be game planned

Hail if just three of the listed players, Smith being the biggest one, they will roar into the post season.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few things flying under the radar that hopefully will work out. First off, Tevon Austin. Dude can fly. Second is Rico. He can't block for shit but damn what a red zone target he can be.

I ain't worried about Dak. Losing Byrant won't hurt as much as I thought it would initially. He came up short so many time last year in big situations after begging for the ball.

Well we have Brian Quick and Jeremy Sprinkle so we're actually in a much better spot.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ducated
I am still not sure why KC ain't your QB anymore. I think he will light it up this year.

i'm sure every educated cowturd fan feels the same way you do.

i know, you know kc's record against the boys, but i know your "why".

AS first win this season will tie our old qb's record against the boys.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ducated

i'm sure every educated cowturd fan feels the same way you do.

i know, you know kc's record against the boys, but i know your "why".

AS first win this season will tie our old qb's record against the boys.

cowturd fan......:L

Has nothing to do with his record. He wasn't the reason you guys lost so many times. That guy can rip it. If he sucks this year, you were right. If he don't you are being an ass to me for no reason.