• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

odds for NFC east title

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has no offense sorry but Elliott will not be able to carry the team and the Giants I just don't think they are that good overall

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has no offense sorry but Elliott will not be able to carry the team and the Giants I just don't think they are that good overall

I don't go to others boards very often but it was on the main page so I gave this thread a look see.

Dallas has no offense and Zeke can't carry the team?

Oh I want to save this for later just to show you how your hatred for Dallas has blinded you beyond repair.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas averaged 22.1 PPG last season and 26.3 in 2016. Seek missed 6 games last season where Dallas scored only 7, 9, and 6 points.

The NYG will challenge for the NFC this season. They were more injured than we were last season. They have the most explosive WR in football and now one of the most highly touted RBs of all time.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't go to others boards very often but it was on the main page so I gave this thread a look see.

Dallas has no offense and Zeke can't carry the team?

Oh I want to save this for later just to show you how your hatred for Dallas has blinded you beyond repair.

You have to admit there are not may passing weapons on your offense. Hurns is your #1WR. Arent you concerned?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to admit there are not may passing weapons on your offense. Hurns is your #1WR. Arent you concerned?

Sure I am a bit concerned about our passing game but to say that Zeke can't carry the load was a bit of crazy talk.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I am a bit concerned about our passing game but to say that Zeke can't carry the load was a bit of crazy talk.

But who carries the passing game? Can Dak carry you? Of course we know what kind of impact Zeke can have. But Dallas has no red zone threat. No big time Wr or TE to take over on 3rd downs. The losses of Whitten and Bryant hurt. IF your defense gives up points I think its going to be a long year for you guys.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But who carries the passing game? Can Dak carry you? Of course we know what kind of impact Zeke can have. But Dallas has no red zone threat. No big time Wr or TE to take over on 3rd downs. The losses of Whitten and Bryant hurt. IF your defense gives up points I think its going to be a long year for you guys.

There are a few things flying under the radar that hopefully will work out. First off, Tevon Austin. Dude can fly. Second is Rico. He can't block for shit but damn what a red zone target he can be.

I ain't worried about Dak. Losing Byrant won't hurt as much as I thought it would initially. He came up short so many time last year in big situations after begging for the ball.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few things flying under the radar that hopefully will work out. First off, Tevon Austin. Dude can fly. Second is Rico. He can't block for shit but damn what a red zone target he can be.

I ain't worried about Dak. Losing Byrant won't hurt as much as I thought it would initially. He came up short so many time last year in big situations after begging for the ball.

T. Austin? He is just a gimmick player. Dez demanded attention in the red zone b/c of his size. Is RIco going to be the #1 option in the red zone? I think you guys will have trouble scoring this year.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T. Austin? He is just a gimmick player. Dez demanded attention in the red zone b/c of his size. Is RIco going to be the #1 option in the red zone? I think you guys will have trouble scoring this year.

Agree to disagree......

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are 2 for our last 10 vs dallas . i dont think we can say a damn thing until we do something on the field vs them . and dak has led his team to a few victories vs us . until we do it on the field its all lip service

remember last year dean when you had the eagles and rams as automatic wins ? how did that work out ? werent so automatic

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk could not beat Dallas but McCoy and rg3 did Mic drop out

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are 2 for our last 10 vs dallas . i dont think we can say a damn thing until we do something on the field vs them . and dak has led his team to a few victories vs us . until we do it on the field its all lip service

remember last year dean when you had the eagles and rams as automatic wins ? how did that work out ? werent so automatic

Im just looking at the teams on paper. as of right now Dallas looks very weak on offense. If we are healthy we should beat this team twice this year. Eagles were a surprise last year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just looking at the teams on paper. as of right now Dallas looks very weak on offense. If we are healthy we should beat this team twice this year. Eagles were a surprise last year.

and dallas could surprise this year

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins receive worst odds to win NFC East

8 to 1 for us to win the nfc east . i find it hard to buy how the giants rank ahead of us . dallas should be at least equal to us.

no respect

vegas had the cowboys winning the division, and the giants as a wild card last season...with philly and washington finishing 3 and 4.

that's all you need to know about the most difficult division in the nfl to predict.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts has done more than anybody we have on offense.

you continue to misrepresent the truth. just off the top of my head, there are currently 4 players we have on offense who have done more.

and, there is a "Hurts" who plays for alabama...but, not the cowboys.