• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

odds for NFC east title

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you continue to misrepresent the truth. just off the top of my head, there are currently 4 players we have on offense who have done more.

and, there is a "Hurts" who plays for alabama...but, not the cowboys.

Hurns...autocorrect.

Name them. Give me one WR that has had a better season than Hurns.

I am not misrepresenting anything.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurns...autocorrect.

Name them. Give me one WR that has had a better season than Hurns.

I am not misrepresenting anything.

let's just take another look at that lie you posted...once again.

"Hurts has done more than anybody we have on offense." gk

really?...maybe, you should "autocorrect" your continued fabrication of what the redskins season will be in 2018...since you are so butt "hurts" with the loss of kc and fuller.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt we have this debate last year ? didnt i say dont underestimate our opponents . you underestimated the eagles and they cleaned our clocks and went to a superbowl . the rams showed up in a divisional playoff game

2 teams you said on paper were sub par . the cowboys cant be overlooked ? tell me dak hasnt played well vs us ? tell me their o/line hasnt dominated us ? tell me how are unproven wrs are anymore proven the the cowboys .

i told you to be careful last season and you werent . i was proven right yet again

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt we have this debate last year ? didnt i say dont underestimate our opponents . you underestimated the eagles and they cleaned our clocks and went to a superbowl . the rams showed up in a divisional playoff game

2 teams you said on paper were sub par . the cowboys cant be overlooked ? tell me dak hasnt played well vs us ? tell me their o/line hasnt dominated us ? tell me how are unproven wrs are anymore proven the the cowboys .

i told you to be careful last season and you werent . i was proven right yet again

How can you use last season as anything when we had one of the most injury riddled teams in the NFL? Plus we beat the Rams. How is that being proven right? lol

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dad, everyone who post/reads this forum knows that dean is the main one who put you over the edge…even those who “don’t post here” that often could see that.

Maybe, you should take your own advice, and “be careful” …see how the off season moves, and 2018 season turns out.

BTW, got my tickets for Monday night in New Orleans today…HTTR!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, everyone who post/reads this forum knows that dean is the main one who put you over the edge…even those who “don’t post here” that often could see that.

Maybe, you should take your own advice, and “be careful” …see how the off season moves, and 2018 season turns out.

is it me or was it skinsdad that totally blasted this teams front office and the Alex Smith trade?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's just take another look at that lie you posted...once again.

"Hurts has done more than anybody we have on offense." gk

really?...maybe, you should "autocorrect" your continued fabrication of what the redskins season will be in 2018...since you are so butt "hurts" with the loss of kc and fuller.

Hurns has done more than anybody we have on offense. Can you show me the better pass catching season? I am sure you will point at Jordan Reed who has never broke 1000 yards but had 11 TDs.

You try to be smart but it only makes you look stupid.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it me or was it skinsdad that totally blasted this teams front office and the Alex Smith trade?
and i will continue to blast it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you will continue to look like an ass. lol

we will see soon enough . hopefully he can get us get an NFC championship game so the trade doesnt come off as a failure

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we will see soon enough . hopefully he can get us get an NFC championship game so the trade doesnt come off as a failure

ludicrous expectations.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what does dean have to do with anything ? last season he had the eagles as automatic wins . they werent any worse on paper then dallas . reminding the guy of what he had on paper in the past and what actually turned out is a lesson he should have learned and grasped well .

fact we are 2-8 vs dallas in our last 10 games . fact , dak swept us, for his career so far 4-0 . , fact he is 22-10 as a starter . he is a career 65.2 % passer . he is entering his 3rd year so maybe he puts together some more stuff

but he hasnt learned any lessons since last season . same old crap and a fight to the death over something dumb .

when i see us beating dallas on the field instead of talking about it then i will be more bold . when smith actually does something other then look good in shorts then i will be somewhat convinced . but anything short of an NFC title game makes the trade not so good . he has 4 years or so

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants are always a hard team to get a read on. Everytime I think they're going to go 11-5, they go 5-11. And everytime I think they're going to go 4-12, they win the SB. It's confounding, I tell Ya.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ludicrous expectations.

ludicrous ? or are you simply chicken shit to stand up for your boy ? . you said he was BETTER then KC . KC wins a playoff game with THIS team . better is 2 wins . that means NFC title game

now either you believe the crap you talked about in the off season or you dont . and if you dont then it was all about KC hate and not any fair analysis . you will be exposed and have been exposed

but hey since you dont have faith i will give CDC 4 years to get there and throw you a bone

i am rooting for him to do it . i can eat all the crow in the world and it wont bother me a bit

but can you stand the KC treatment he is about to get from me ? every pass picked a part , every play scrutinized , every wrong foot he throws off of ? every check down he takes ? its coming dean

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ludicrous ? or are you simply chicken shit to stand up for your boy ? . you said he was BETTER then KC . KC wins a playoff game with THIS team . better is 2 wins . that means NFC title game

now either you believe the crap you talked about in the off season or you dont . and if you dont then it was all about KC hate and not any fair analysis . you will be exposed and have been exposed

but hey since you dont have faith i will give CDC 4 years to get there and throw you a bone

i am rooting for him to do it . i can eat all the crow in the world and it wont bother me a bit

but can you stand the KC treatment he is about to get from me ? every pass picked a part , every play scrutinized , every wrong foot he throws off of ? every check down he takes ? its coming dean

I already told you if Smith wins a playoff game its better than what KC has done. NFC championship game is a ludicrous expectation in year 1. I will critique AS all year too. I believe he is just as good or even better option than KC and we will win with him. That is what I said all along. You are still upset about the trade and think any QB can come in here and win.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And got our tickets for the opener in AZ...HTTR!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You two are ridiculous!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already told you if Smith wins a playoff game its better than what KC has done. NFC championship game is a ludicrous expectation in year 1. I will critique AS all year too. I believe he is just as good or even better option than KC and we will win with him. That is what I said all along. You are still upset about the trade and think any QB can come in here and win.

he should win a playoff game he has a better team , KC wins a playoff game with this team , better is 2 so you really dont think smith is better

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"what does dean have to do with anything"...clearly, a lot.