• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OC Rumor

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor going around the boards is that Tom Moore, OC for Colts Super Bowl and Offensive Consultant for the juggernaut that is the Jets scoring machine, is in Iowa City.

He has alot of NFL experience to go with years in CFB.

Plus, he played for Iowa.

BUT, that was in the late 50's. I'm not sure that I want someone who is 74 years old taking the job. And by 'not sure', I mean no fucking way. If this happens, Campbell would be gone and that is something that I don't want to happen.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KF will not hire a 74 year old. If he does I might become a gopher fan

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might possibly come in as a co-coordinator helping Campbell, the other half of the co-coordinator combo, call plays for a year or two. Also Brian Ferentz is a definite possibility for the OLine coach. I wouldn't really hate this scenario.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it, the more I love. The future of our staff is here.

Marc Morehouse said that our staff got younger, meaner, and more loyal. Also said that this would be noticed in Madison and East Lansing. Say what you want about Kirk Ferentz, but these moves will provide a stability that not many teams see.

Also, it tells me that Moore is more than likely hired and that Brian Ferentz will be learning from him. OLine --> OC --> HC

Now I want football to start.