• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Note to USC. you dumb fucks schedule ND when you should have played Mercer

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. yes because all 6-6 teams are created equal, it's the law.

Troy called and said they are just as good as you, they are 10-2 too.
Maybe Troy is all that good, after all they did beat LSU in Baton Rouge.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, when was the last time you played Notre Dame? You do know that Notre Dame was relevant in 2012 don't you? In fact that was the last time you played them (2013 NCG). Before that they played in 1987, ND leads the series 5-2, after the 2013 NCG You don't play "Half of your OOC road games aren't against Notre Dame". Who the fuck are you kidding?

No, they play Awbun, and Awbun is SC bitich

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, why would I be "butthurt"? You are the one that doesn't have a clue, both teams finished 6-6 and out of the top 25. Both USC and Bama didn't beat aN OOC ranked team in the final poll. Is that better!

Most people are butthurt out of jealousy, and getting stomped 52-6 probably just makes it worse.

Florida St had a shit season because of bad circumstances that started at the end of the Alabama game. They lost their returning starting QB, who threw for 3350 yards last year and were forced to play a true freshman QB instead.

Then, instead of being able to go play their cupcake game the week after to build confidence and rhythm as a team, that game gets canceled due to a hurricane and they get thrown into conference play right after against NC, who won 8 games this year - BETTER TEAM THAN TEXAS ACCORDING TO YOU.

They then get a win over Wake Forest before being forced to play Miami the week after that.

vs

A team that has been in the shitter for years. Just fired their coach for bad performance and have a coach in his 1st year. A team that gets ranked only because it's the name "Texas", doesn't have the talent levels it should etc.

And if you can't tell the difference between the 2, then you are a fucking idiot.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the only one that votes in favor of 9 games everytime it comes up for a vote. He has also been outspoken About 9 SEC games and P5 only playing P5. Theyre a lot of people to blame for FCS games, but Saban is not 1 of them.

Nah, Saban is so powerful that he is making all of the other coaches vote against going to 9 games while he votes for it just to make him look good. lol

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know what you knew, but I doubt very much that the UCLA AD, will allow Chip to schedule an FCS school.

That's because you aren't very bright. It's also why I said, "Chip has all the newly minted FBS teams on speed dial"

That way he can play an FCS team while pretending he didn't.

You know, like USC says they've never played an FCS school, which implies that they've NEVER played anyone but FBS schools.

But the reality is they've played a dozen high schools and boys homes and Navy camps and a host of other garbage...but not an FCS school.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the fact you really believe that pretty much highlights why you are constantly butthurt - you don't have a clue.

Only the blind hate the eye test.

Cot damn it we don’t discuss ole people’s butt, that a touchie subject at our age

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m assuming Auburn is the out of focus fat bitch with a stroller in the background that no one is looking at.

No, that's Georgia. Auburn is taking the picture.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want home and home too, but its financially better for the schools to do a 1 off Neutral site game.

Yeah, I feel the same. I'd much rather have home and home, but I understand why schools do the neutral site thing.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people are butthurt out of jealousy, and getting stomped 52-6 probably just makes it worse.

Florida St had a shit season because of bad circumstances that started at the end of the Alabama game. They lost their returning starting QB, who threw for 3350 yards last year and were forced to play a true freshman QB instead.

Then, instead of being able to go play their cupcake game the week after to build confidence and rhythm as a team, that game gets canceled due to a hurricane and they get thrown into conference play right after against NC, who won 8 games this year - BETTER TEAM THAN TEXAS ACCORDING TO YOU.

They then get a win over Wake Forest before being forced to play Miami the week after that.

vs

A team that has been in the shitter for years. Just fired their coach for bad performance and have a coach in his 1st year. A team that gets ranked only because it's the name "Texas", doesn't have the talent levels it should etc.

And if you can't tell the difference between the 2, then you are a fucking idiot.
4down20, I have told you several times, that I don't use the injury excuses. Actually "you" are a fucking idiot for making injury excuses for "any" team., or "any" excuses whatsoever. Get that shit out of your head, Florida State "didn't" have the talent this year and finished at 6-6. Yes Bama kicked the shit out of USC a while ago, but I told you that I don't live in the past.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because you aren't very bright. It's also why I said, "Chip has all the newly minted FBS teams on speed dial"

That way he can play an FCS team while pretending he didn't.

You know, like USC says they've played an FCS school, which implies that they've NEVER played anyone but FBS schools.

But the reality is they've played a dozen high schools and boys homes and Navy camps and a host of other garbage...but not an FCS school.
Can you read?? I said in my earlier comment "that I doubt very much that the UCLA AD, will allow Chip to schedule an FCS school"

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you read?? I said in my earlier comment "that I doubt very much that the UCLA AD, will allow Chip to schedule an FCS school"

Probably not, they wouldn't want to give you dicks anything to lord over them. but after a few years of Chip, who knows.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4down20, I have told you several times, that I don't use the injury excuses. Actually "you" are a fucking idiot for making injury excuses for "any" team., or "any" excuses whatsoever. Get that shit out of your head, Florida State "didn't" have the talent this year and finished at 6-6. Yes Bama kicked the shit out of USC a while ago, but I told you that I don't live in the past.

Oh, but I bet you think that #3 ranking USC got last year was legit don't you?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not, they wouldn't want to give you dicks anything to lord over them. but after a few years of Chip, who knows.
Anything is possible after a few years. I don't think you will see a Mercer type school in UCLA's future.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, but I bet you think that #3 ranking USC got last year was legit don't you?
No, not at the start of the season last year, because I don't believe in polls the first 5/6 weeks of the season. I do believe though that USC played well enough to rise in the polls later in the season last year, after they got their asses handed to them by Bama.