• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not Another Word About Zeke.....

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK since I shot down the other article as not providing any evidence at all other than coming from the "victim" and kind of BS as proof of anything I need to be fair here too. There is nothing here that even attempts to state Zeke didn't do it. Just Florio ranting for some reason about what could be any NFL investigation. Why the NFL hired this women again, I don't know. Kind of stupid move. But that's 2 articles down and not one piece of info to show guilt or innocence in either

You have to wait for the video !!!! Ask Ray....
201409_0110_haahg_sm.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK since I shot down the other article as not providing any evidence at all other than coming from the "victim" and kind of BS as proof of anything I need to be fair here too. There is nothing here that even attempts to state Zeke didn't do it. Just Florio ranting for some reason about what could be any NFL investigation. Why the NFL hired this women again, I don't know. Kind of stupid move. But that's 2 articles down and not one piece of info to show guilt or innocence in either

Not talking guilt or innocence. I'm talking about the investigation being a hit squad.
Typical NFL investigation - Call Zeke guilty then investigate backwards to preconceived conclusion!!!!!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just trying hard to get you delusional Cheatriot fans to quit following Dorothy and Toto and lead you out of the fictional land of Oz......
And until we lose draft picks, owner fined 1.5 mil, HC 250 G's and our qb suspended for cheating, I don't think our infractions are in the same league as your team of scoundrels, I'm happy to say .......:rolleyes2:

Cheatriot you 10 or 80?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like they say in Baltimore. See you next year. We'll be back.

Is that an echo I hear or just another one of your putrid attempts at banter.....You really suck at this dude, for real !!!
:billb:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next investigation with proper discipline the NFL gets right will be it's first.

So Zeke gets 6 games for a non-credible case and now Jamis Winston gets 3 days for his 3rd offense?
Now tell me Goodell wasn't just showing Jones who's the boss!!!!!

" Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott was given a six-game suspension last year, even when the league’s own investigator said the accuser wasn’t credible."

Here we go again: NFL ignores its own rule in Jameis Winston case

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Zeke gets 6 games for a non-credible case and now Jamis Winston gets 3 days for his 3rd offense?
Now tell me Goodell wasn't just showing Jones who's the boss!!!!!

" Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott was given a six-game suspension last year, even when the league’s own investigator said the accuser wasn’t credible."

Here we go again: NFL ignores its own rule in Jameis Winston case

This is the players fault. They gave the NFL and Goodell this power. They have no one to blame but themselves. Is the punishment system unfair? Yes it is. The NFL is just too inconsistent with their punishments. I swear the NFL front offices are just clueless to be honest. I think Goodell and the NFL is abusing the power they have but as I said before I am not going to blame them because the players were stupid enough to give them the power.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the players fault. They gave the NFL and Goodell this power. They have no one to blame but themselves. Is the punishment system unfair? Yes it is. The NFL is just too inconsistent with their punishments. I swear the NFL front offices are just clueless to be honest. I think Goodell and the NFL is abusing the power they have but as I said before I am not going to blame them because the players were stupid enough to give them the power.
not really the players, do you think aaron rodgers sat down and looked over all this

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not really the players, do you think aaron rodgers sat down and looked over all this

The CBA has to be ratified by the players. While I concede that it was not 100% the majority of NFL players voted to approve this CBA. So they have no one to blame but themselves.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CBA has to be ratified by the players. While I concede that it was not 100% the majority of NFL players voted to approve this CBA. So they have no one to blame but themselves.
their lawyers did but sure

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
their lawyers did but sure

Again....The players. They chose the legal team that represents them. They chose the people that would negotiate for them. So when they find the deal is bad they have to blame themselves because ultimately it was their decision and IIRC there was contention with the current team anyway. I think some people tried to get them ousted. I will need to see if I can research that and find more info.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They put the idiot that signed off on this CBA back in power, didn't they? Had a chance last year to replace him, didn't.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They put the idiot that signed off on this CBA back in power, didn't they? Had a chance last year to replace him, didn't.
unless ur zeke, ben, brady, winston

out of all the suspensions and players thats a small few who have beef

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They be greedy. More money in their pocket but they have RG as the judge and jury. They picked poorly.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you see nothing enlightening, you've had your eyes closed during this whole situation.

Why are you trying to start stuff a year later? Zeke served his suspension. I suggest Cowboys fans move on.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you trying to start stuff a year later? Zeke served his suspension. I suggest Cowboys fans move on.
The thread came back to life and I commented on bnb it, nothing else.
If you dont like what I said too bad.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread came back to life and I commented on bnb it, nothing else.
If you dont like what I said too bad.

You’re just mad that I was right about Elliott.