• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not Another Word About Zeke.....

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next investigation with proper discipline the NFL gets right will be it's first.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was nothing new or enlightening about that article.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the league owners get tired of being bent over by Herr Goodell stuff will change. And I believe we are witnessing the last day's of the idiocy of Roger Goodell. Jerry, Snyder and Kraft have all been hosed by Goodell's ham handed I know better than you what's best for the NFL and I am all omnipotent and all knowing attitude.

I honestly believe this will be the straw that becomes too much for the owners. Working in the NFL is a privilege but you also so should have the ability to trust your employed to be fair and look at all the facts not just the ones they want to see. Elliot is not pure as the driven snow but he damn sure has not been given a fair hearing in any part of the purely one sided dealings with Roger Goodell and his minions in the NFL office.

its past time For Roger Goodell to be shown the door and he should be shown the same courtesy and respect he has given the Players and Owners under his misguided stewardship.

JMHO

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next investigation with proper discipline the NFL gets right will be it's first.
THis suspension, ROethlisbergers suspension, Deflategate were all a joke.........im not saying any of them were innocent, but there was no reason to suspend any of them

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
How long have you had a stuttering problem?

And yes his beard is funny looking.
stuttertyping is a serious affliction that affects the lives of dozens of people in Upper Volta. You should really be more sensitive to this horrific disease

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stuttertyping is a serious affliction that affects the lives of dozens of people in Upper Volta. You should really be more sensitive to this horrific disease
Wasn't trying to be insensitive in this case. I know thats out of the norm for me, so I understand the confusion.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THis suspension, ROethlisbergers suspension, Deflategate were all a joke.........im not saying any of them were innocent, but there was no reason to suspend any of them

I disagree on 1 of those....Only 1 of the infractions could directly affect the outcome of a game....That should have been a suspension and was....He should have took it like a man and it would have blown over with the fans in a month, but we all know what happened....
With the rooks, it's absurd to allow them to be drafted and then punish them for what they did in college...If they really are concerned the NFL should delay their eligibility to enter the draft for a yr and prove they can go without incident during that time or it will be another yr....That would be my approach....:2cents:

"Oldschool for Commish".......Who's with me ???? :whoo:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree on 1 of those....Only 1 of the infractions could directly affect the outcome of a game....That should have been a suspension and was....He should have took it like a man and it would have blown over with the fans in a month, but we all know what happened....
With the rooks, it's absurd to allow them to be drafted and then punish them for what they did in college...If they really are concerned the NFL should delay their eligibility to enter the draft for a yr and prove they can go without incident during that time or it will be another yr....That would be my approach....:2cents:

While I think Brady at least knew of the air pressure all other equipment fines was $25,000. Godell took it personally when Brady didn't kiss his ass.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody but they do need someone to pick up their lunch orders and wipe the pidgeon stool of the Lewis statue :suds:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was nothing new or enlightening about that article.

Tonya Lovelace, investigator - unemployed.
Previously worked for IDVAAC (Institute for Domestic Violence in the African American Community)
"Though IDVAAC is not formally together, we can still do consulting."
"IDVAAC closed in September 2016"

We can be bought!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I think Brady at least knew of the air pressure all other equipment fines was $25,000. Godell took it personally when Brady didn't kiss his ass.

It wasn't the infraction that got him suspended, it was not cooperating with the NFL's investigation that drew the 4 games, but if he would have cooperated and they saw the texts, he could have been suspended indefinitely...But if he would have took the 4 games and not acted like a jilted teenage girl, it would have blew over quickly IMO...

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody but they do need someone to pick up their lunch orders and wipe the pidgeon stool of the Lewis statue :suds:

You seem angry grasshopper !!!!...Wax on Wax off, now your 5 asterisks should have a nice shine to them...
:heh:

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonya Lovelace, investigator - unemployed.
Previously worked for IDVAAC (Institute for Domestic Violence in the African American Community)
"Though IDVAAC is not formally together, we can still do consulting."
"IDVAAC closed in September 2016"

We can be bought!

Is that all you've got?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

elmo-tl_dr.gif
I already know everything !!!!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that all you've got?

Mary Jo White was previously a hired gun in the NFL Bounty scandal.
She was also a hired gun on Wall Street.

" White has used her influence and connections to protect certain Wall Street CEOs from prosecution,[13] including a notable case involving the firing of Gary J. Aguirre for investigations into the CEO of Morgan Stanley....."

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mary Jo White was previously a hired gun in the NFL Bounty scandal.
She was also a hired gun on Wall Street.

" White has used her influence and connections to protect certain Wall Street CEOs from prosecution,[13] including a notable case involving the firing of Gary J. Aguirre for investigations into the CEO of Morgan Stanley....."

This looks like another case of Goodell Derangement Syndrome.