• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not Another Word About Zeke.....

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got FIVE. Wake me when you get 4, then you might be a threat. Until then you're still the caboose in the NFCE.

When bro? We don't go back in time that far

giphy.gif

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliott was suspended 6 games and it wasn’t overturned. That was the thrust of my argument.

It helped that I was also right that Elliott is a shitty human being.
Gotta love anonymous people judging other human beings behind a keyboard without having all the facts and information.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love anonymous people judging other human beings behind a keyboard without having all the facts and information.

Gotta love people who defend woman beaters because he’s good at football and plays for their team.

You don’t need to have all the facts to know someone is a piece of shit.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bumped this post because it's relevant - and I wanted to! Man up and admit you're just pissing in Cowboy fans Wheaties!

I wasn’t even talking to you. But yeah, I’m pissing in their wheaties. And I’d gladly stop if Cowboys fans moved on and stopped defending Elliott. Or at least, I’d piss in their wheaties for a different reason.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t even talking to you. But yeah, I’m pissing in their wheaties. And I’d gladly stop if Cowboys fans moved on and stopped defending Elliott. Or at least, I’d piss in their wheaties for a different reason.
The DA looked and said no way they can convict so never even arrested Zeke but because the NFL convicted you have him guilty?
Think about that for a minute.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When bro? We don't go back in time that far

giphy.gif

Wow, how far you have come from your days of thumping your chest at Cardinals fans about your pre-Lombardi era wins :dhd:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably best to defend the lying piece of trash who accused him, right? The one who repeatedly changed her story and was refuted by multiple witnesses?

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The DA looked and said no way they can convict so never even arrested Zeke but because the NFL convicted you have him guilty?
Think about that for a minute.

Zeke put his hands on her. If you don't believe that than you are just a home refusing to believe the truth that is in front of you. With that said I am not on the side of the woman either. I believe she provoked the situation. I believe she poked the beast until he finally had enough. She too is a piece of shit because she saw a rich or soon to be rich athlete and tried to find her way to some easy money. However....Zeke should have known better than to put himself in the situation. He knew he was dealing with a crazy woman and still went back. However..... He is way too big and strong to need to put his hands on a woman. There is no excuse there. He should have just fucking left.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love people who defend woman beaters because he’s good at football and plays for their team.

You don’t need to have all the facts to know someone is a piece of shit.

Absolutely no proof

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Darby lied to protect a rapist.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke put his hands on her. If you don't believe that than you are just a home refusing to believe the truth that is in front of you. With that said I am not on the side of the woman either. I believe she provoked the situation. I believe she poked the beast until he finally had enough. She too is a piece of shit because she saw a rich or soon to be rich athlete and tried to find her way to some easy money. However....Zeke should have known better than to put himself in the situation. He knew he was dealing with a crazy woman and still went back. However..... He is way too big and strong to need to put his hands on a woman. There is no excuse there. He should have just fucking left.

Absolutely no proof he put his hands on that woman. Not a single one.

You are just making shit up.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he didn't and even admitted he may have. We just dont know.
What we do know is she is 100% a confirmed liar. She asked her friend to lie to the cops about an assult, and she talked to a friend about black mailing Zeke.

Take this case out of if. Yes no anti sports homer of or hatred. Now put yourself in a jury, with this information could you vote any man guilty.

You think I'm taking Zekes side because he's a Cowboy. Sorry that's not the case. The only known evidence points to false allegations.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, what proof.
If you dont have any STFU.

Youre a Cowboy fan, we understand

Zeke is a proven piece of shit, this was already known in his college days

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, maybe because it's required. You know the whole "Reasonable Doubt" thing.

See, I believe in our courts and its system, I don't judge just on if I like someone or not.