• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not a good start vs Kentucky...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
21-9 in the first qtr. UK can't miss a 3, even long ones. We're being forced to take tough shots on offense. They are legit man.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this, Randolph is a great player.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK is playing as good as we are bad.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought this would be a loss for UK. Getting your big guy in foul trouble hurt early. Kentucky was also on fire from 3. If they play that way they will be tough to beat. The one thing I did notice though was Randolph had a stretch in the second half where he scored like 4 straight trips down. College basketball is so team oriented system wise you rarely see one on one play unless it is at the end of the shot clock. I'm not sure UK had an answer for him. I know UK has had some big wins and looked amazing at times, but yesterday was as good as I have seen them offensively. They only had 1 lull - the start of the second half, Whereas they normally have 2-3.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought this would be a loss for UK. Getting your big guy in foul trouble hurt early. Kentucky was also on fire from 3. If they play that way they will be tough to beat. The one thing I did notice though was Randolph had a stretch in the second half where he scored like 4 straight trips down. College basketball is so team oriented system wise you rarely see one on one play unless it is at the end of the shot clock. I'm not sure UK had an answer for him. I know UK has had some big wins and looked amazing at times, but yesterday was as good as I have seen them offensively. They only had 1 lull - the start of the second half, Whereas they normally have 2-3.

I was hoping they would overlook us a little and we could steal a win..lol. But they came ready to play. I just hope it doesn't discourage our team too much and we get back on a winning streak after these back to back losses.