• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No team has ever won 3 Super Bowls in a row. What if the Chiefs do it?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears board is at full hard right now....
Gotta cut us some slack. Almost 40 years of mostly frustration and often crap teams, hard to blame us for the tsunami of enthusiasm.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta cut us some slack. Almost 40 years of mostly frustration and often crap teams, hard to blame us for the tsunami of enthusiasm.

Based on my comment, yes some slack is needed.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chiefs hav,ent done a thing knocking them from being the league,s top team in the offseason.
except having the one receiver that could catch be suspended for half a season. I know the got replacements but it takes time to make chemistry.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs will definitely be the preseason favorites to win the Super Bowl and they look like the best team in the NFL once again going into the season - having Mahomes gives them a huge advantage, he’s far and away the best QB in the NFL, and their receiving unit should be better with Brown and Worthy even if Rice is suspended for some of the season. The Chiefs have a legitimate chance at a 3-peat, which would be an amazing accomplishment.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs will definitely be the preseason favorites to win the Super Bowl and they look like the best team in the NFL once again going into the season - having Mahomes gives them a huge advantage, he’s far and away the best QB in the NFL, and their receiving unit should be better with Brown and Worthy even if Rice is suspended for some of the season. The Chiefs have a legitimate chance at a 3-peat, which would be an amazing accomplishment.
As long as I've been waiting for this team to do what it's doing now needless to say I'd love it...