• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No rebuild- PC and Jody Allen

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ is as good as gone … He just openly said he wants to explore options, it’s time we make this happen and move forward, get a return that can help the rebuild … I have no doubt certain teams will offer something juicy that we shouldn’t pass up…

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This once again sounds like talking heads just blowing smoke. He ( Wilson ) has no options to consider other than waving his "no trade" clause lol.

I 100% expect these talking heads to fan the flames just like last year. They do not want Wilson in Seattle they want him in a big market ( Ignoring that Seattle is one of the bigger markets in the NFL ). Just like last year when they said Wilson wanted to be traded when in fact NO ONE SAID THAT! The Media took what Wilson said about improving the Oline in the offseason as a sign then twisted it. Then Wilsons Agent asked if they did trade you who would you wave a no trade clause for? He told him thats the business part of it but it doesn't say "i want out" BUT the talking heads said "Oh he wants out" Wilson has stated he wants to finish his career in Seattle and Pete has Stated he would love to have Wilson finish out his career here.

The Talking heads will push this subject to the front page if Wilson even says something like "i don't know what they are going to do" to them ( the talking heads ) this is ammo for their gun saying Wilson doesn't care or want to be a seahawk lol. Ignore the Noise.

Wilson wants out, I think it’s gonna be New York, just a hunch, or course I’ve been wrong before, but I just have a gut feeling …

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson wants out, I think it’s gonna be New York, just a hunch, or course I’ve been wrong before, but I just have a gut feeling …

So he wants to leave Seattle to go play for a team with no coach, no GM, no offensive line and no receivers? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he wants to leave Seattle to go play for a team with no coach, no GM, no offensive line and no receivers? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Ciara wants to live in New York, again doesn’t mean I’m right, just a hunch.. New York is also a good sports town and it’s a team on his list that he said he would allow with his trade clause …

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ is as good as gone … He just openly said he wants to explore options, it’s time we make this happen and move forward, get a return that can help the rebuild … I have no doubt certain teams will offer something juicy that we shouldn’t pass up…
It means very little at this point. Rumors and speculation. He is under contract and unless he wants to actually force the issue via a hold out (unlikely) he actually has very little leverage.

It certainly appears that both PC and JS will be here next season. A 71 yr old coach isn't going to start a rebuild by trading their franchise QB with no viable option to replace him with the guarantee immediate success. If it were the case that Russ demanded out then PC would probably quit immediately.

PC has no interest in tearing it down and starting over. It would make zero sense from his perspective.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ciara wants to live in New York, again doesn’t mean I’m right, just a hunch.. New York is also a good sports town and it’s a team on his list that he said he would allow with his trade clause …

I think fans are trying to read way too much into things said.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means very little at this point. Rumors and speculation. He is under contract and unless he wants to actually force the issue via a hold out (unlikely) he actually has very little leverage.

It certainly appears that both PC and JS will be here next season. A 71 yr old coach isn't going to start a rebuild by trading their franchise QB with no viable option to replace him with the guarantee immediate success. If it were the case that Russ demanded out then PC would probably quit immediately.

PC has no interest in tearing it down and starting over. It would make zero sense from his perspective.

It’s not a rumor though, he said it, it’s speculation on what Pete and John will do about it, but Russ is clearly open to it …

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think fans are trying to read way too much into things said.

Russ will be 34 next season, he’s a hot commodity right now but we’ll lose that leverage soon… Seahawks would be crazy not to at least kick the tires on some trades, if a team offers 3 first round picks for example that would kick start a rebuild, even if we sucked for several years … Who knows what direction Pete and John go, but I’m sure they’re gonna listen and consider something… It’s gonna be an interesting off-season …

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ will be 34 next season, he’s a hot commodity right now but we’ll lose that leverage soon… Seahawks would be crazy not to at least kick the tires on some trades, if a team offers 3 first round picks for example that would kick start a rebuild, even if we sucked for several years … Who knows what direction Pete and John go, but I’m sure they’re gonna listen and consider something… It’s gonna be an interesting off-season …

There is no way the Seahawks are going to trade Russ unless they have absolutely no choice. It's a suicidal action that no team would ever do willingly.

Look at the Packers. Rodgers openly asked to be traded. They said no. Had they traded him and rode Love, they would be a top 10 draft pick team rather than a No. 1 seed.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not a rumor though, he said it, it’s speculation on what Pete and John will do about it, but Russ is clearly open to it …
I'm not denying that he said it. What I mean is that him saying it means little to nothing at this point. But admitably that could change.

Reasons why it most likely won't:
*PC will be back next year. He in no way wants to try to start over. At 71 he is not at all interested in a rebuild.
If things bomb out next year, then Pete will be gone and a rebuild can begin.
*$26 million in dead cap money.
*Russ has little leverage except for a hold out. Plus I just don't see that as in his character.
The 3rd point is speculation on my part, but the first 2 points are fact.

Of course they will listen to any and all trade proposals. They wouldn't be doing their job otherwise. There isn't any reason that they wouldn't listen.

As far as NY and his wife: I've heard this rumor for some years now. My bro-in-law, who regurgitates talking head stuff on demand, has mentioned this over and over. Yet I've never heard Russ or her state anything to that effect.
Also in regards to NY: Do you really think that Russ wants to play for the Giants or the Jets? Both of those franchises are complete trainwrecks. Russ knows this better than us.

We have a 4th place schedule. That alone should guarantee a better year than this one. PC and Russ and everyone else knows this. Russ is leaving the door open to possibilities but, imo, when you consider everything the odds of Russ being traded remain very low.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way the Seahawks are going to trade Russ unless they have absolutely no choice. It's a suicidal action that no team would ever do willingly.

Look at the Packers. Rodgers openly asked to be traded. They said no. Had they traded him and rode Love, they would be a top 10 draft pick team rather than a No. 1 seed.

I disagree, they will trade him for the right price… Don’t be surprised if it happens, I also won’t be surprised if he stay’s, but they will listen to offers I can almost guarantee it ..

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not denying that he said it. What I mean is that him saying it means little to nothing at this point. But admitably that could change.

Reasons why it most likely won't:
*PC will be back next year. He in no way wants to try to start over. At 71 he is not at all interested in a rebuild.
If things bomb out next year, then Pete will be gone and a rebuild can begin.
*$26 million in dead cap money.
*Russ has little leverage except for a hold out. Plus I just don't see that as in his character.
The 3rd point is speculation on my part, but the first 2 points are fact.

Of course they will listen to any and all trade proposals. They wouldn't be doing their job otherwise. There isn't any reason that they wouldn't listen.

As far as NY and his wife: I've heard this rumor for some years now. My bro-in-law, who regurgitates talking head stuff on demand, has mentioned this over and over. Yet I've never heard Russ or her state anything to that effect.
Also in regards to NY: Do you really think that Russ wants to play for the Giants or the Jets? Both of those franchises are complete trainwrecks. Russ knows this better than us.

We have a 4th place schedule. That alone should guarantee a better year than this one. PC and Russ and everyone else knows this. Russ is leaving the door open to possibilities but, imo, when you consider everything the odds of Russ being traded remain very low.

That’s a fair assessment … It’s gonna be interesting..

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, they will trade him for the right price… Don’t be surprised if it happens, I also won’t be surprised if he stay’s, but they will listen to offers I can almost guarantee it ..

Well sure, I guess. Every player is available for the right price.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Sources say" LMFAO

When a person like Ian Rapoport says "sources say" it's bullshit because if it was real his sources would be named and he spouted "sources say" all last offseason how did that work out? This is his hunch nothing more. Like I said before people Ignore the noise and if you are one of the few that WANT Wilson to leave then if he does please leave with him. Thank you.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to the contrary, if you want wilson to stay and he gets traded go root for his new team.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO love all the reports about "Wilson wants to explore options" and they cite their source as Ion Rapaport LMFAO! *fake news*

Ignore the noise, and ignorance from people who do not have respect for our franchise or our Franchise QB.

I am a Seahawk fan, good bad ugly it doesn't matter but I know 1000% if we trade Wilson we will suck for the next 20 years. Only ignorance and a bandwagon fan would want such a thing to happen.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or we can do what you do and root for the team to suck so we can get good draft picks. It's such a good strategy.

I dont have to root for the team to suck, they already do.

I am a Seahawk fan, good bad ugly it doesn't matter but I know 1000% if we trade Wilson we will suck for the next 20 years. Only ignorance and a bandwagon fan would want such a thing to happen.

This is an over dramatic response. We went from hasselbeck to wilson, we will find another QB just like plenty of teams do because we ARE NOT the jets or the browns.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an over dramatic response. We went from hasselbeck to wilson, we will find another QB just like plenty of teams do because we ARE NOT the jets or the browns.

Or the Giants. Or the Broncos. Or the Panthers. Or the Bears. Or the Vikings. Or the Redskins.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still believing that success is solely based on luck