• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No rebuild- PC and Jody Allen

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the big splash guy would be Diggs resigning. I don't just ignore the guys on our roster that will be FA, they count.
I didn't forget about our guys the FO needs to resign, I just want an impact player that can come in and help this team get back on track.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you guys think of RB Charbonnett as our 3rd round pick maybe one of our 4ths if he is still on the board? I don't know much about the guy as I hardly ever watched UCLA play but he seems to be hard to tackle.

Last edited:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you guys think of RB Charbonnett as our 3rd round pick maybe one of our 4ths if he is still on the board? I don't know much about the guy as I hardly ever watched UCLA play but he seems to be hard to tackle.

He looks the part. His strengths seem to fit the Seahawks offense, as he looks good in stretch and zone runs.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks the part. His strengths seem to fit the Seahawks offense, as he looks good in stretch and zone runs.

All I saw was highlights from him and they are called highlights for a reason. Saw lots of people slide off him, not really running through tackles but it seemed he was just slippery enough where people slid right off him. Doesn't look to be a burner and doesn't seem to have a 2nd gear but he does not look slow. Also has some soft hands, i saw some bullets thrown his way and he had no problem pulling them in. Looked very steady catching the ball.

if he is there in the 4th or 5th rounds ( especially the 5th ) I say go for it. As long as we have not picked up another back all ready of course be it draft or FA.

I don't trust DJ Dallas to be anything but a special teamer and last call RB when your other top 3 RB are down. Homer yes he is fine but DJ is borderline roster player at best.

Last edited:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I saw was highlights from him and they are called highlights for a reason. Saw lots of people slide off him, not really running through tackles but it seemed he was just slippery enough where people slid right off him. Doesn't look to be a burner and doesn't seem to have a 2nd gear but he does not look slow. Also has some soft hands, i saw some bullets thrown his way and he had no problem pulling them in. Looked very steady catching the ball.

if he is there in the 4th or 5th rounds ( especially the 5th ) I say go for it. As long as we have not picked up another back all ready of course be it draft or FA.

I don't trust DJ Dallas to be anything but a special teamer and last call RB when your other top 3 RB are down. Homer yes he is fine but DJ is borderline roster player at best.

Yeah, I had a longer eval written that said he reminded me of Penny, but not as fast or quick, but more physical. He's not gonna be a home run hitter, but he'll get plenty of yards after contact by running through arm tackles and his ability to not present himself for solid contact. I don't know if 4th or 5th is reasonable, pundits are claiming he's rising up boards and may even rise into the second round.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I had a longer eval written that said he reminded me of Penny, but not as fast or quick, but more physical. He's not gonna be a home run hitter, but he'll get plenty of yards after contact by running through arm tackles and his ability to not present himself for solid contact. I don't know if 4th or 5th is reasonable, pundits are claiming he's rising up boards and may even rise into the second round.
Yeah I get that but DK was rising up the boards also and people talked about possible top 10 pick and we saw how that turned out. I also don't expect him to be there for our fourth round pick to be honest but I can't see using a 3rd on him, We got bigger needs.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the reports are coming out that Russ is considering his options.

In itself that doesn't mean much but it isn't a great sign.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Options?? He's under contract. His only options are to play or hold out, and a hold out makes zero sense in this instance.

He has very little leverage unless the team decides to trade him. Until he actually starts making demands I don't put a lot of weight behind this.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Options?? He's under contract. His only options are to play or hold out, and a hold out makes zero sense in this instance.

He has very little leverage unless the team decides to trade him. Until he actually starts making demands I don't put a lot of weight behind this.

I don't think we would want him to start making requests to be traded.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why are you up at 4:36 on a Sunday? Its Sunday?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will believe this when he comes out and confirms it himself.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll believe it when I see it...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This once again sounds like talking heads just blowing smoke. He ( Wilson ) has no options to consider other than waving his "no trade" clause lol.

I 100% expect these talking heads to fan the flames just like last year. They do not want Wilson in Seattle they want him in a big market ( Ignoring that Seattle is one of the bigger markets in the NFL ). Just like last year when they said Wilson wanted to be traded when in fact NO ONE SAID THAT! The Media took what Wilson said about improving the Oline in the offseason as a sign then twisted it. Then Wilsons Agent asked if they did trade you who would you wave a no trade clause for? He told him thats the business part of it but it doesn't say "i want out" BUT the talking heads said "Oh he wants out" Wilson has stated he wants to finish his career in Seattle and Pete has Stated he would love to have Wilson finish out his career here.

The Talking heads will push this subject to the front page if Wilson even says something like "i don't know what they are going to do" to them ( the talking heads ) this is ammo for their gun saying Wilson doesn't care or want to be a seahawk lol. Ignore the Noise.

Last edited:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Team had their end of season meeting and they want to move forward with Pete as the HC and Wilson as their QB but you wont see them say anything about it other than the initial report then they will start blowing smoke again. This is a press inflated topic.

The meeting reviewed the Seahawks' 2021 season -- their first losing campaign since 2011 -- and looked ahead to 2022, according to the source, who told Mortensen that all systems are go with Carroll, Schneider and quarterback Russell Wilson moving forward.

This is NOT what the media wants, they want something that causes a stir that gets people excited OR pissed off they don't care as long as it gets them views/clicks.