• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Love for KLove for MVP?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a lot going for him.

The Twolves should win a lot of games this year, he is dominant off the boards and can score. He can pass and his team can allow him to do most of the work load.

I tend to think a dark horse will win it this year, Durant is NOT a dark horse. Nor is CP3...but I like CP3s chances more than Durant's. Durant's campaign took quite a hit last year in the playoffs and eventually Westbrook will come back and take all of his shots from him.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a lot going for him.

The Twolves should win a lot of games this year, he is dominant off the boards and can score. He can pass and his team can allow him to do most of the work load.

I tend to think a dark horse will win it this year, Durant is NOT a dark horse. Nor is CP3...but I like CP3s chances more than Durant's. Durant's campaign took quite a hit last year in the playoffs and eventually Westbrook will come back and take all of his shots from him.

You hardly talked about K-Love on this comment, You should of made this thread topic about Durant instead :scratch:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda hard to talk about MVPs at this point of the season isn't it?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hardly talked about K-Love on this comment, You should of made this thread topic about Durant instead :scratch:

If you look past the length of sentences I actually did say more things about Klove than Durant.

Besides that, discounting the #2 and #3 favorites to win the MVP will go a long way for Klove's argument...DUCY?

And as always thank you for your amazing insight to any thread you contribute to.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have 6 million threads discussing where LBJ and Melo will play next year...IF they opt out of their contracts.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This

A lot of things could happen from now to later in the season, K-Love could get hurt again for all we know

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look past the length of sentences I actually did say more things about Klove than Durant.

Besides that, discounting the #2 and #3 favorites to win the MVP will go a long way for Klove's argument...DUCY?

And as always thank you for your amazing insight to any thread you contribute to.

No i don't contribute as much as someone who is a Heat,Okc & Nets fan, I want to be like you when I grow up.

Tell me what is your secret ?? I could use you expertise & outstanding knowledge on NBA related topics.

Did you by any chance attend this school ??
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPiHmKsJeHI]NBA: Miami Heat School of Acting and Flopping - YouTube[/ame]