• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overrated. Smoke screen and all that stuff.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are supposed to believe that a young QB who hasn’t played down in one year, is going to dance to compete and rise with the cream of the crop? Good luck.

Will be fun to watch!

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see the Steelers interested in a quarterback that might have committed sexual assault..... Nevermind.
They prefer a guy that uses his hired muscle to do it. Watson did it all himself. Which shows a lack of leadership the Steelers desire.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks talk is really heating up
Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he ends up in Philadelphia. Comes down to whether he will waive his no trade clause but the Eagles offensive line could be appealing.

I won't be sure what to feel about it when it happens. I want to give Hurts another year and use the 3 first round draft picks on defensive players.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Seahawks talk is really heating up
The question is if Watson actually wants to go to Seattle. Would just be odd that he'd want to walk into the same situation that Wilson wanted out of.

From what I heard Watson wants to go to a team with a good head coach, good offensive line, and good defense which Seattle doesn't have 2 out of the 3 and arguably 3 out of 3 with head coach as well since I don't think Carroll is a good match if you're a superstar QB that wants to be the focal point of the offense.

The catch for Seattle would be that all the assets they got from the Wilson trade would have to be flipped and probably more to get Watson which means a rebuild of the roster is going to be even harder and take longer.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is rebuilding. A expensive, injured 29 year old player doesn't fit a rebuild plan. Pretty simple really, no need to try pull out the old crystal ball.
He's 26 and not exactly injury prone.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is if Watson actually wants to go to Seattle. Would just be odd that he'd want to walk into the same situation that Wilson wanted out of
Otoh, he might just be desperate to get back on the field and try to put all that other stuff behind him. I figure, whoever wants him can get him, but spoiled athletes gonna spoiled athlete.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be hilarious if he went to Seattle. First off, kid wants out of Houston because they struggled to get talent around him and he could end up with the team that struggled to get talent around Wilson for the past few seasons.

And Seattle just got a bunch of picks for Wilson, if they turned around and dumped them all for another QB that would just be the cherry on top. Basically just assure themselves they won’t have enough talent around their QB still.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I highly doubt it will be an AFC team. No way Pittsburgh, imo. I think the Raiders stay with Carr and no way the Texans trade him within the division to Indy.
Carolina looks like a possibility in the NFC to me, Seattle is being rumored a lot but it would be a complete waste of resources at this time, imo. But Pete will likely think the team has a chance to win and sell out. The truth is, Seattle needs to retool the roster and draft a QB next year. And Pete needs to go and the team needs a new philosophy.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I highly doubt it will be an AFC team. No way Pittsburgh, imo. I think the Raiders stay with Carr and no way the Texans trade him within the division to Indy.
Carolina looks like a possibility in the NFC to me, Seattle is being rumored a lot but it would be a complete waste of resources at this time, imo. But Pete will likely think the team has a chance to win and sell out. The truth is, Seattle needs to retool the roster and draft a QB next year. And Pete needs to go and the team needs a new philosophy.
Pitt has Flores. He wanted to go to Miami to play for a black coach.

Pitt has Tomlin.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitt has Flores. He wanted to go to Miami to play for a black coach.

Pitt has Tomlin.
That really doesn't mean anything, imo. The Steelers aren't giving away the farm for this guy when they have so many other needs to address first. It's not really in the Steelers DNA to make this deal, imo.