• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NLDS Dodgers Vs Atlanta

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you will love it - not quite as graphic as the movies, because they don't show the head flying off except in the first episode, but it has good action, women and others. Far superior to the movies - Six seasons all together, and if you start from the beginning to the end - there will be very little you won't enjoy

I wish they would make 1 final all out Highlander movie now that post production & technology has advance...I mean even my favorite Radio active dinosaur is making a comeback next year Godzilla 2014 :nod:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a different note, TBS is terrible. Watching the post game show and Olberman is bad. I have tons of respect for Cal Ripken, but he's not the greatest color commentator and Ron Darling talks about the Braves non stop. Guy needs to learn how to balance his commentary a little better.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryu's arm looks shot/tired.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a different note, TBS is terrible. Watching the post game show and Olberman is bad. I have tons of respect for Cal Ripken, but he's not the greatest color commentator and Ron Darling talks about the Braves non stop. Guy needs to learn how to balance his commentary a little better.

Haven't seen a game on TV yet cause I'm at work but have been listening to Vin on the radio which is much better then TBS.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chance Kershaw chokes at home today is minimal in my eyes. Let's end this thing with a bang and with the Cards leading into the 9th it appears that Kershaw will have time to rest, while the opposing staff will probably be a little weaker. This would put us at a slight advantage heading into the NLCS.

I do believe I was too hard on Ryu, while he did pitch 7 years in Korea, he had never pitched against competition as good as the MLB before this year, let alone the NLDS. I think he will improve on his mistakes and be better the next time around.

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chance Kershaw chokes at home today is minimal in my eyes. Let's end this thing with a bang and with the Cards leading into the 9th it appears that Kershaw will have time to rest, while the opposing staff will probably be a little weaker. This would put us at a slight advantage heading into the NLCS.

I do believe I was too hard on Ryu, while he did pitch 7 years in Korea, he had never pitched against competition as good as the MLB before this year, let alone the NLDS. I think he will improve on his mistakes and be better the next time around.

I wouldn't call pitching on 3 days rest choking, I'd call it bad managing, and his pitching on 3 days rest could affect him later, if we win he'll have to pitch in game 2 of the NLCS series, I just hope his arm is live enough to be effective tonight...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hanley Ramirez & Jim edmonds are the only 2 players in post season history to get 6 extra base hits in their first 3 post season games.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's close it out tonight i understand that it's a risk putting Kershaw on the mound with a short rest but this is the playoffs & we don't need to go back to ATL & risk losing a game 5 that will be embarassing, besides Kershaw demanded to pitch tonight he want's it bad so i dont blame Don for giving him the ok & I would of done the same thing if Kershaw came up to me & said " hey LALakerboy24.7 i want the ball in game 4 give it to me " what i'm i going to do say no to him :noidea: ?? :laugh3:

Rick Monday & everybody on Dodger radio said the same thing i would just end the series tonight & give Kershaw the start, Lets not forget also that Kershaw had a 6 day rest last week we are talking about the best pitcher in baseball wanting now! this is his time GO DODGERS!!:yahoo:

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 pitches in the 1st inning because of an error?, this is what I mean....
Go Dodgers! :omg:

Last edited by a moderator:

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly why I didn't want Kershaw to pitch tonight..

FUCK DON MATTINGLY!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you so fucken much for bringing in Belasario my favorite reliever of all time...he sure is (Mr. Consistency)

Last edited by a moderator:

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kershaw should not have pitched tonight.

Mr. Consistency, Ronald Belisario, pitched like shit.......AGAIN. I just knew he would F*** up a playoff game for the Dodgers.

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey don't worry guys, we can always pitch Kershaw again wed if we lose today.

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kershaw should not have pitched tonight.

Mr. Consistency, Ronald Belisario, pitched like shit.......AGAIN. I just knew he would F*** up a playoff game for the Dodgers.

I said that all along but what do I know, why would we give ATL an advantage and pitching Kershaw on 3 days rest after pitching almost 120 pitches is an advantage form the Braves not us, not to mention we aren't hitting, after the errors which I think Kershaw can pitch out of on 5 days rest we started to play tight and not to lose, and now we are in trouble.

This sucks!:wtf2:

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does Mattingly have Uribe bunting? :wtf2: