• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NL West Talk

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop with the dumbass posts.

broncosmitty is a good guy....I honestly don't know what his infatuation with the ''doug'' character is. Whatever doug was/is, he was just a troll that lost his comedy and out-stayed his usefullness.

Paul Goldschmidt....I see NO adjustment in his swing. They still jam him with breaking pitches - especially on the first pitch. He has not moved off the plate that I've noticed, and I'm guessing that the balls he hits to right are due to him protecting the plate and the almost CONSTANT two strike count on him. BA .201
Souza "JR"
.....D'Backs got the VERY short end of the trade that brought him to AZ. BA .163
Ketel Marte
.....gets fat contract and then provides nothing. Not a great fielder either. BA .223
"Slow" Alex Avila
....release him. Signing him seemed like a good idea. Team has a choice of 2 sub .200 catchers. I'd take Mathis' .170 over Avila's .132
Chris Owings
....if not for injuries his .200 BA would be on the bench most games. BA .198
Jake Lamb
...he'll hit .250 with some HRs. Play crappy 3B and K alot. Is this guy a building block or a drawback?
Nick Ahmed....watch him field, watch him field, watch him field.....BTW is his BA over .200? BA .209
John Ryan Murphy
....might as well play him every other game. The only catcher that can hit at all. BA .250
Jarrod Dyson
....he'll get his shot now. So far, not much. But he can run. Appears he can't hit lefties. BA .196
Daniel Descalso
....the only hitter they have. Make him the new hitting coach. .258
David Peralta
....WAS hitting - but avg has gone down over 35 pts this month. BA .264
Deven Marrero
....see Nick Ahmed BA. 200
Jeff Mathis.
...they call him coach. He hits like one... BA .170

TEAM BATTING AVERAGE - .217

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit killing threads over picking sides in petty smack.

Doug brought you these threads five years ago.

You're catering to pussies.

Banning Doug from every single thread is so dumb when he's not even the issue.

Doug has been the same way forever. Nothing new.....But all of sudden it is an issue because handy and other trolls cries about it?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
broncosmitty is a good guy....I honestly don't know what his infatuation with the ''doug'' character is. Whatever doug was/is, he was just a troll that lost his comedy and out-stayed his usefullness.

Paul Goldschmidt....I see NO adjustment in his swing. They still jam him with breaking pitches - especially on the first pitch. He has not moved off the plate that I've noticed, and I'm guessing that the balls he hits to right are due to him protecting the plate and the almost CONSTANT two strike count on him. BA .201
Souza "JR"
.....D'Backs got the VERY short end of the trade that brought him to AZ. BA .163
Ketel Marte
.....gets fat contract and then provides nothing. Not a great fielder either. BA .223
"Slow" Alex Avila
....release him. Signing him seemed like a good idea. Team has a choice of 2 sub .200 catchers. I'd take Mathis' .170 over Avila's .132
Chris Owings
....if not for injuries his .200 BA would be on the bench most games. BA .198
Jake Lamb
...he'll hit .250 with some HRs. Play crappy 3B and K alot. Is this guy a building block or a drawback?
Nick Ahmed....watch him field, watch him field, watch him field.....BTW is his BA over .200? BA .209
John Ryan Murphy
....might as well play him every other game. The only catcher that can hit at all. BA .250
Jarrod Dyson
....he'll get his shot now. So far, not much. But he can run. Appears he can't hit lefties. BA .196
Daniel Descalso
....the only hitter they have. Make him the new hitting coach. .258
David Peralta
....WAS hitting - but avg has gone down over 35 pts this month. BA .264
Deven Marrero
....see Nick Ahmed BA. 200
Jeff Mathis.
...they call him coach. He hits like one... BA .170

TEAM BATTING AVERAGE - .217

It's happening across the league. Not just Arizona. Pollock was one of the few who seemed immune, the protection he brings to the lineup is almost more valuable than his numbers, especially in a season where Goldschmidt has yet to show up.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doug has been the same way forever. Nothing new.....But all of sudden it is an issue because handy and other trolls cries about it?

I don't know if anyone should condone the stupidity doug brought to any board. Look what it has done to the White House. :)

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Goldschmidt????.....Has he lost his touch at age 30?

In my distant youth, I recall that Rocky Colavito disappeared very quickly. One year he was hitting home runs as usual and two years later I think he was doing oil changes and battery charges at a gas station off the Ohio Turnpike.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lil lady said to tell you thanks for the heads up on Shake Shack.

Went to the one downtown on Sunday. Damn good.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told you. Shit is amazing.

What did you have?
Strawberry shake, cheese fries and a bacon burger.

A homeless lady tried jumping in on my order. Lol

"The white man said he'd get mine."

"Nope, no I didn't."

They gave her a water and tossed her out.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shake Shack is awesome.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, it seems like every time the Giants make some headway they fall back. They could have taken over first place by winning the last two games with Houston; instead they lost both games. Damn!

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit killing threads over picking sides in petty smack.

Doug brought you these threads five years ago.

You're catering to pussies.

Ha ha. I give Doug a chance and he was annoying as hell. So it had zero to do with handi, iffy, or others.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha. I give Doug a chance and he was annoying as hell. So it had zero to do with handi, iffy, or others.

That is who Doug is. An annoying poster who has been this way forever. Nothing new there lol

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't cry... I loved kicking that fossilized turd around the playground. Doug made a comment about the owners wife and I'm guessing that is what did him in. he was warned repeatedly, as were a few of us more respected posters, and he didn't oblige. Not my problem.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if "doug" is here or not. The only mystery left for me is who or what was he? Was he another eHoopster's alternate sign in? Some guy who gets his kicks out of acting like a stupid idiot on a forum website? Or a genuine moron that several posters have become attached?

Personally, I seldom get comedy out of repeated stupidity.