• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nine Straight For Furyk

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is sad to see him in the lead so many times but only to not be able to close it out.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has over 56MM in career earnings..............not too shabby for a "choker"

Yeah...he's coughed up a few, but that label is a little OTT imo.

On the topic...did Sergio choke yesterday...now maybe he didn't know he had the lead on 17 tee, but 2 bad drives back to back leading to bogey was not a good look for him.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...he's coughed up a few, but that label is a little OTT imo.

On the topic...did Sergio choke yesterday...now maybe he didn't know he had the lead on 17 tee, but 2 bad drives back to back leading to bogey was not a good look for him.

I don't know what the hell happened there but those two drives were just awful. It was fun to see these guys play in some pretty bad conditions though. This is what you deal with most of the time in Seattle with the wind and wet conditions and just about everybody was struggling with them. Great win by Hahn though. He showed no signs of pressure when making those huge putts in the playoff. Johnson, not so much.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't call him a choker. I've been watching golf and tried to play it for 40 years. I've seen JF have a lead after 3 and shoot a 67 on Sunday and get beat by 3 strokes. Choke? No, but it seems that someone always has 6 or 8 under par Sunday round. The guy who had the lead on Saturday doesn't always finish a Sunday blowing the lead, somebody just has a better round.

It took me 20 years to break 100. I shot my first par round of golf in Myrtle Beach and I was 50 years old. If I hadn't given up alcohol in 1970, I probably would have tied on a beaut..........instead, I had the best BBQ ribs I've ever eaten. Shot a 95 the next day.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has over 56MM in career earnings..............not too shabby for a "choker"
Just goes to show you why guys like him choke. You can finish top twenty and become a multi millionaire without ever having to win. It doesn't matter if they win or not.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what the hell happened there but those two drives were just awful. It was fun to see these guys play in some pretty bad conditions though. This is what you deal with most of the time in Seattle with the wind and wet conditions and just about everybody was struggling with them. Great win by Hahn though. He showed no signs of pressure when making those huge putts in the playoff. Johnson, not so much.

I like James Hahn a lot. Ever since the Gangnam Style Dance on 16 after he birdied it in Phoenix a couple of years ago. The crowd loved it.