• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Saban vs Mark Dantonio - MSU record

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you call me a troll? You just admitted that you were trying to be one.

To bad it backfired on you.

:lol:

:laugh3:Yeah, i admit to being a troll to highjack this thread if thats what you want. Did a pretty good job of it, all i had to do was find a butthurt likely subject(you) and dangle a line. Here fishy fishy.:laugh3:

I landed a big one and he is still trying to get off even though he is in the pan fryinjg.:laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean your failed troll attempt.

LOL at you living in a fantasy world.

I already proved how rustled your jims were. Thanks for adding to the proof.

You have proved nothing, but your fail. You still cant see what i did to highjack this thread. Wiggle fish, wiggle.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:Yeah, i admit to being a troll to highjack this thread if thats what you want. Did a pretty good job of it, all i had to do was find a butthurt likely subject(you) and dangle a line. Here fishy fishy.:laugh3:

I landed a big one and he is still trying to get off even though he is in the pan fryinjg.:laugh3:

LOL at you proving how butthurt you were then backtracking and trying to admit that you were just trolling.

Too Fucking Funny.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at you proving how butthurt you were then backtracking and trying to admit that you were just trolling.

Too Fucking Funny.

Butthurt is all you got. You keep posting, but this one has been shown to be your fail from the moment you took my bait. EOT/////////////

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butthurt is all you got. You keep posting, but this one has been shown to be your fail from the moment you took my bait. EOT/////////////

Little do you realize "your so called bait" = Your Jimmies Rustled

:lol::lol::lol:

Keep on back tracking ruined one :laugh3:

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when the #1 SEC gets blown out by the #1 ACC.

we can all just go ahead and say the ACC > SEC.

you'll be able to say the best of the ACC was better than the best of the SEC.
but if Texas A&M (#7 SEC) takes out Duke (#3 ACC) then the rest of it kinda falls apart.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choking is failing to do something that is easy. Like stopping a 110 yard missed FG return or scoring in the red zone, or making a relatively close FG.

Winning 25 games in a row isn't easy especially when the 25th game is against a top 10 team.

Nothing has come back to haunt me. I stand by what I said as it holds true. Funny thing is I prefaced everything in that post giving bama props but you can't handle the slightest bit of a negative observation about your team.

and none of the first 24 were against top 15 teams. only 1 was against a top 20 team. lol at that streak being something special. didn't even result in 1 conference title... in a conference that hasn't even been very good. boise state had similar runs and never sniffed the national title.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and none of the first 24 were against top 15 teams. only 1 was against a top 20 team. lol at that streak being something special. didn't even result in 1 conference title... in a conference that hasn't even been very good. boise state had similar runs and never sniffed the national title.

But they were against several top 25 teams. Being an Auburn fan you should realize how tough that might be considering your record last year, in fact you had a hard time beating unranked teams as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way Dantonio moves on to another job. Dantonio doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would thrive at a job like Texas, you have to be more than a great coach and I'm not sure he's the kind of guy who wants to kiss the rings of boosters to get anything done.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they were against several top 25 teams. Being an Auburn fan you should realize how tough that might be considering your record last year, in fact you had a hard time beating unranked teams as well.

just because you are better than a 3-9 team doesn't mean your streak is impressive.

seriously, ZERO top 15 opponents. ONE top 20 opponent. how is that impressive? quite a few teams run off those kinds of streaks when you exclude good competition. some even sprinkle in actual good wins to boot.

lol @ ohio state. big fish, little pond. this year it was more like 2nd biggest fish in a puddle.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quite a few teams run off those kinds of streaks when you exclude good competition.

a few teams might be able too but not Auburn, Not LSU, Not. FSU, Not Florida, Not STanford, Not Oregon

all those teams lost to unranked teams either this year or last year.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just because you are better than a 3-9 team doesn't mean your streak is impressive.

seriously, ZERO top 15 opponents. ONE top 20 opponent. how is that impressive? quite a few teams run off those kinds of streaks when you exclude good competition. some even sprinkle in actual good wins to boot.

lol @ ohio state. big fish, little pond. this year it was more like 2nd biggest fish in a puddle.

And Ohio state will always be a bigger fish than Auburn could ever hope to be.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um yeah.....nothing to see here....saban is god.....dantonio is crap.....just move on texas.....you dont want coach D.......imagine IF he ever did get a class of 4 and 5 star recruits......

Kirk cousins 2 star
Darqueze dennard 2 star

The list goes on....while brady hoke usually turns 5 star recruits into 2 stars....

But yeah....nobody wants coach D.....move on

Izzo and coach D get the most out of the least...

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to be the dumbest fucking thread ever. It's like comparing Bill Belichick and Butch Davis just because they both coached the Cleveland Browns.