• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Saban vs Mark Dantonio - MSU record

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dantonio was 3 years in when got blasted by Alabama.

When Saben was 3 years in at MSU he got blasted by Washington. But I suppose that's different.

Did Saban take a Co-Champ team into the Game against Washington? If not then apples to oranges comparison.

Three years in at Alabama he won a title. 07, 08, 09.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choking is failing to do something that is easy. Like stopping a 110 yard missed FG return or scoring in the red zone, or making a relatively close FG.

Winning 25 games in a row isn't easy especially when the 25th game is against a top 10 team.

Nothing has come back to haunt me. I stand by what I said as it holds true. Funny thing is I prefaced everything in that post giving bama props but you can't handle the slightest bit of a negative observation about your team.

So now choking is something that is easy, but in your thread comparing Alabama's losses in each of the last couple of years, it was ok to call it choking.....Right.

Pedal faster, your backtrack is not getting you far enough now.

And i can handle negative pretty easily, but you make the comparison and i made the statement it could come back to haunt you. Now you dont like the results of my calling you flub a choke. Who's butthurt now? Still stings I guess losing to a team you should have beat. Atleast we lost to our Rival on their home field in the most unusual of plays that had many in shock as to how it happened. You got manhandled in the second half to not even make it a game at the end.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising that an Alabama fan is all butthurt over this and hijacked the thread.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising that an Alabama fan is all butthurt over this and hijacked the thread.

Me, butthurt. You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning today than getting me butthurt. I made one statement and a buckeye apologist came sailing in whining and crying. If Saban leaves, then we will find a new coach. Like Texas, who wouldnt want to coach at Alabama, its a top job and coaches will be jumping at the chance to have full control and a big paycheck to coach on the sidelines of historical BD stadium. Not worried about Saban leaving, think it will be a mistake going into a no defense, all offense league with his style of play, but thats my opinion.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Saban take a Co-Champ team into the Game against Washington? If not then apples to oranges comparison.

Three years in at Alabama he won a title. 07, 08, 09.

So you are asking me if Saban won the conference 3 years in at MSU? No he didn't. Thats a positive for Dantonio. LOL

Dantonio isn't coaching Alabama so what Saban did at bama is irrelevant.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now choking is something that is easy, but in your thread comparing Alabama's losses in each of the last couple of years, it was ok to call it choking.....Right.

Pedal faster, your backtrack is not getting you far enough now.

And i can handle negative pretty easily, but you make the comparison and i made the statement it could come back to haunt you. Now you dont like the results of my calling you flub a choke. Who's butthurt now? Still stings I guess losing to a team you should have beat. Atleast we lost to our Rival on their home field in the most unusual of plays that had many in shock as to how it happened. You got manhandled in the second half to not even make it a game at the end.

Hey Moron, I described choking the exact same way in the other thread that you are all butthurt over. Pay attention much?

Its not back pedaling when you are making the same point you have the whole time.

So now you are saying that Bama wasn't supposed to beat Auburn.

LOL, you keep digging holes for your own team.

and BTW, Auburn won 3 games last year. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are asking me if Saban won the conference 3 years in at MSU? No he didn't. Thats a positive for Dantonio. LOL

Dantonio isn't coaching Alabama so what Saban did at bama is irrelevant.

You made the comparison, all i did was ask if we were comparing apples to apples or apples to oranges.

Saban was not the same coach 15 years ago that he is today. He had just begun his HC career in terms of length of time, he has evolved over that time to who he is currently and is hands down the better coach and he proved it 3 years ago on the field taking a lesser winning team against a co-champ, and destroying them handily by 42 points. He schooled Dantonio(who supposedly had the better team) and showed him he is the better coach.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Moron, I described choking the exact same way in the other thread that you are all butthurt over. Pay attention much?

Its not back pedaling when you are making the same point you have the whole time.

So now you are saying that Bama wasn't supposed to beat Auburn.

LOL, you keep digging holes for your own team.

and BTW, Auburn won 3 games last year. LOL

Bama was supposed to win, but it wasnt a lock and Bama fans knew that. And what does last year have to do with this year? Did Auburn have the same coach and coaching staff last year? Again, apples to oranges on your comparison. I always love the "last year" comments as its not the same team, not all the same players and in this case, not even the same coaching staff or philosophy on offense or defense.

And i still stand by my statement that you made the thread about choking and then had your team do it. Choked all over the field in the second half by a team you all said you would beat. And name calling shows now that you are grasping mightily while I am still calm and collected. Butthurt much?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made the comparison, all i did was ask if we were comparing apples to apples or apples to oranges.

Saban was not the same coach 15 years ago that he is today. He had just begun his HC career in terms of length of time, he has evolved over that time to who he is currently and is hands down the better coach and he proved it 3 years ago on the field taking a lesser winning team against a co-champ, and destroying them handily by 42 points. He schooled Dantonio(who supposedly had the better team) and showed him he is the better coach.

But you can agree Dantonio has done a better job at MSU than SAban did.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama was supposed to win, but it wasnt a lock and Bama fans knew that. And what does last year have to do with this year? Did Auburn have the same coach and coaching staff last year? Again, apples to oranges on your comparison. I always love the "last year" comments as its not the same team, not all the same players and in this case, not even the same coaching staff or philosophy on offense or defense.

And i still stand by my statement that you made the thread about choking and then had your team do it. Choked all over the field in the second half by a team you all said you would beat. And name calling shows now that you are grasping mightily while I am still calm and collected. Butthurt much?

Name calling just describes your inability to pay attention to the details in the posts I made that made you butt hurt.

Again I find it hilarious that even in a post where I gave your team props you can't handle the slightest bit of negative observation.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you can agree Dantonio has done a better job at MSU than SAban did.

I never said he hasnt. My contention is that Saban today is still the better coach than Dantonio is.

If Saban coached at MSU today he would be doing the same things or better than Dantonio has done. To compare them is not possible because they coach in different style conferences, but Saban is by far the better coach at this point in time and its not even close(in my opinion). To say Saban could not have continued to make MSU get better if he had stayed is ludicrous based on what he has accomplished, and not really a good statement since we have no way to know for sure except by what he has accomplished elsewhere.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name calling just describes your inability to pay attention to the details in the posts I made that made you butt hurt.

Again I find it hilarious that even in a post where I gave your team props you can't handle the slightest bit of negative observation.

See, you say butthurt, but I never lose my cool and i always debate on the statements made, i dont make apples to oranges comparisons, i dont call names and i never get mad. I simply make statements and am never one to get mad or hurt about anything. I love that you feel i am butthurt, but I have way more going on in my life that is truly important to let someone who is insignificant in my life get me riled up or angry over matters that dont really matter. You take things personal and start flinging poo, i just retort in kind and try to come back with a rebuttal that will lead you to fling poo.

so now, who is the butthurt one? certainly not me, i havent hurled a single round at anyone today that could be construed as hurt or angry, my words have stayed in the calm range all day.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, you say butthurt, but I never lose my cool and i always debate on the statements made, i dont make apples to oranges comparisons, i dont call names and i never get mad. I simply make statements and am never one to get mad or hurt about anything. I love that you feel i am butthurt, but I have way more going on in my life that is truly important to let someone who is insignificant in my life get me riled up or angry over matters that dont really matter. You take things personal and start flinging poo, i just retort in kind and try to come back with a rebuttal that will lead you to fling poo.

so now, who is the butthurt one? certainly not me, i havent hurled a single round at anyone today that could be construed as hurt or angry, my words have stayed in the calm range all day.

Its obvious to everyone that my slight negative observation about your team choking made you butthurt. If it didn't, you would have ignored it, but instead you got all riled up and started deflecting towards my team.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its obvious to everyone that my slight negative observation about your team choking made you butthurt. If it didn't, you would have ignored it, but instead you got all riled up and started deflecting towards my team.

You spoke to all of them?

So every post you make is because you are butthurt?

See how that goes?

Again, it takes alot more than you can ever hope to dish out to get me butthurt or angry. You are but a poster on the internet with a troll like appeal to your own fanbase(many have said so) and someone who is insignificant to me and i suspect many others maybe even in your own real life dealings.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You spoke to all of them?

So every post you make is because you are butthurt?

See how that goes?

Again, it takes alot more than you can ever hope to dish out to get me butthurt or angry. You are but a poster on the internet with a troll like appeal to your own fanbase(many have said so) and someone who is insignificant to me and i suspect many others maybe even in your own real life dealings.

I just call it like it appears.

It's not my fault you can't handle the slightest bit of negative observation about bama and have to deflect away from it by bringing up someone else's team when they are not even part of the conversation.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will, so whats going to be any different. Choked lately?

Here is another deflection example stemmed from an earlier thread that got you all mad.

:lol:

Yep, I'd say that constitutes being butthurt.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just call it like it appears.

It's not my fault you can't handle the slightest bit of negative observation about bama.

Dude, I have been an Alabama fan for a long time, I have lived through the years when we had no hope of winning due to NCAA interloping. I have seen the end of the greatest coach to ever take the sidelines and the Administration hiring a coach the Bear warned them about as not being the right fit. I have seen the losses to Auburn that should not have happened(like this years), and not once have i gotten upset at the losses.

You honestly think you are getting under my skin? As i have stated, you dont have what it takes to get under my skin and can only further endear yourself as a troll to your already shying away fanbase. Many of them already feel your a blight on them and some actively say so. Good luck with your attempts to get me angry and whiny, just know that you are fighting a very steep climb to what is most certainly an effort in futility and despair. :laugh3:At you wanting so much for me to be butthurt, but not being smart enough to make it happen.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I have been an Alabama fan for a long time, I have lived through the years when we had no hope of winning due to NCAA interloping. I have seen the end of the greatest coach to ever take the sidelines and the Administration hiring a coach the Bear warned them about as not being the right fit. I have seen the losses to Auburn that should not have happened(like this years), and not once have i gotten upset at the losses.

You honestly think you are getting under my skin? As i have stated, you dont have what it takes to get under my skin and can only further endear yourself as a troll to your already shying away fanbase. Many of them already feel your a blight on them and some actively say so. Good luck with your attempts to get me angry and whiny, just know that you are fighting a very steep climb to what is most certainly an effort in futility and despair. :laugh3:At you wanting so much for me to be butthurt, but not being smart enough to make it happen.

Deny it all you want.

You are proving my point and you don't even know it.

:laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is another deflection example stemmed from an earlier thread that got you all mad.

:lol:

Yep, I'd say that constitutes being butthurt.

Nope, that constitutes you wanting me to be, but was me drawing you out to get you butthurt again, which i did(moron comment anyone). I had no expectations on this season(as i stated earlier today) so i am in gravy time. 5 BCS bowls and yet again we are in one, seems like a good year to me, what you got other than last year at home and a lesser bowl than you had your hopes built up for and actually lobbied for.:laugh3:

And to show your butthurt, you go back through threads finding posts of mine, which shows clearly you are trying really hard to get to me, and failing miserably still. Keep searching, I am sure you will find something.:laugh3: