• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Saban vs Mark Dantonio - MSU record

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, that constitutes you wanting me to be, but was me drawing you out to get you butthurt again, which i did(moron comment anyone). I had no expectations on this season(as i stated earlier today) so i am in gravy time. 5 BCS bowls and yet again we are in one, seems like a good year to me, what you got other than last year at home and a lesser bowl than you had your hopes built up for and actually lobbied for.:laugh3:

And to show your butthurt, you go back through threads finding posts of mine, which shows clearly you are trying really hard to get to me, and failing miserably still. Keep searching, I am sure you will find something.:laugh3:

Deny it all you want.

You are proving my point with every post you make.

I went back through this thread to show how rustled your jims jims still are . It wasn't hard.

:lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deny it all you want.

You are proving my point with every post you make.

I went back through this thread to show how rustled your jims jims still are . It wasn't hard.

My posting in any thread equals me posting in the thread, not rustled jimmies. You honestly feel that because someone makes a comment that it equals you rustling their jimmies? Arrogant much? Dont answer than one we all know the answer anyway.

Keep throwing those pitches and I will keep slapping them over the center field wall. Your trying to get me riled is amusing to me. How about calling me another name or two, maybe that will do it:laugh3:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My posting in any thread equals me posting in the thread, not rustled jimmies. You honestly feel that because someone makes a comment that it equals you rustling their jimmies? Arrogant much? Dont answer than one we all know the answer anyway.

Keep throwing those pitches and I will keep slapping them over the center field wall. Your trying to get me riled is amusing to me. How about calling me another name or two, maybe that will do it:laugh3:

You keep missing it. It's you deflecting on a another team that wasn't part of the conversation that proves your jims are all up and rustled.

You can't deny that you did that so thats why you don't try to defend it.

You only got called a name because you were making up bullshit that wasn't true simply because in your butthurt state you couldn't pay attention.

:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep missing it. It's you deflecting on a another team that wasn't part of the conversation that proves your jims are all up and rustled.

You can't deny that thats why you don't try to defend it.

You only got called a name because you were making up bullshit that wasn't true simply because in your butthurt state you couldn't pay attention.

My commenting had nothing to do with jimmies rustled, it had to do with me commenting on the situation and responding to a poster i converse with frequently. Then I posted one to you to draw you out, which worked perfectly, cant you see that?

I know i have said this before, but it bears repeating since you clearly arent grasping it. One can respond to a post without it being a jimmies rustled situation, otherwise we all have rustled jimmies(most of all you since I drew you into a thread jacking conversation:lol:)

I did what I set out to do and you bit hook, line and sinker. Consequently you have carried it further to being reeled in, weighed and currently being gutted for later cooking. Rustled:laugh3:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My commenting had nothing to do with jimmies rustled, it had to do with me commenting on the situation and responding to a poster i converse with frequently. Then I posted one to you to draw you out, which worked perfectly, cant you see that?

I know i have said this before, but it bears repeating since you clearly arent grasping it. One can respond to a post without it being a jimmies rustled situation, otherwise we all have rustled jimmies(most of all you since I drew you into a thread jacking conversation:lol:)

I did what I set out to do and you bit hook, line and sinker. Consequently you have carried it further to being reeled in, weighed and currently being gutted for later cooking. Rustled:laugh3:

You deflected because you were butt hurt.

Nothing more.

The more you deny the more you are guilty.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You deflected because you were butt hurt.

Nothing more.

The more you deny the more you are guilty.

You can go on all day about this, but the proof is in you being reeled into a thread jacking and continuing to comment to try and prove me wrong. I have sufficiently done what i wanted to, I commented to a fellow poster the facts of 2010 without being butthurt(why would i be we destroyed that team) and i reeled you in to a conversation that i knew would take its toll on this thread, which it sufficiently did. I accomplished two things and you didnt see it coming on either count. Winner...ME:yahoo::nod:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must've meant to prove that you were butt hurt because that is what you did

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know where I can find a thread about Nick Saban?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can go on all day about this, but the proof is in you being reeled into a thread jacking and continuing to comment to try and prove me wrong. I have sufficiently done what i wanted to, I commented to a fellow poster the facts of 2010 without being butthurt(why would i be we destroyed that team) and i reeled you in to a conversation that i knew would take its toll on this thread, which it sufficiently did. I accomplished two things and you didnt see it coming on either count. Winner...ME:yahoo::nod:

Go back and check your facts.

I entered this thread first . Then you came in, in complete deflecting mode because your ass was still red from a thread from last weekend.

Let me know when you decide to post something that isn't utter B.S.

LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know where I can find a thread about Nick Saban?

As you can see, they can't handle the slightest bit of negative talk about their team or their Lord and Savior.

Its quite comical.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and check your facts.

I entered this thread first . Then you came in, in complete deflecting mode because your ass was still red from a thread from last weekend.

Let me know when you decide to post something that isn't utter B.S.

LOL!

I came in to comment to sevensamuria13 first, which I did, then I spoke to you to draw you in. See what i did there, i used facts to show how it went down and my first post to him was about the way it went down with facts included. No butthurt involved in that one.

Then i drew you in to get the thread jacking on track and it worked beautifully because I knew you would get all butthurt and reply, which you did. Wow, how easy was that to prove. When you came in doesnt matter because my first post was no to you or directed at you, my second one was because i knew you would bite:fish2:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you can see, they can't handle the slightest bit of negative talk about their team or their Lord and Savior.

Its quite comical.

:laugh3: You really are a drama queen

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came in to comment to sevensamuria13 first, which I did, then I spoke to you to draw you in. See what i did there, i used facts to show how it went down and my first post to him was about the way it went down with facts included. No butthurt involved in that one.

Then i drew you in to get the thread jacking on track and it worked beautifully because I knew you would get all butthurt and reply, which you did. Wow, how easy was that to prove. When you came in doesnt matter because my first post was no to you or directed at you, my second one was because i knew you would bite:fish2:

LOL at your ass still red from my thread last weekend. All this B.S. you keep spewing proves it and you don't even realize it.

Its so obvious by your deflection that you are riled up like no other.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then i drew you in to get the thread jacking on track

Translation: Then I deflected back to a thread from last weekend because it bothered me so much even though it was true.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Queen Tiny Tot hasn't touched her "bama chokes" thread since Bugeyed State choked.

Whats up Queen Troll. Hows the land of trolls? Hows all the trolling going? You know, since that is all your capable of.

:laugh3: :laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at your ass still red from my thread last weekend. All this B.S. you keep spewing proves it and you don't even realize it.

Its so obvious by your deflection that you are riled up like no other.

You keep deflecting your biting my hook, but my line is too strong for you to get off of. I sank that hook all the way in your taint son. You done been gutted and cooked.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep deflecting your biting my hook, but my line is too strong for you to get off of. I sank that hook all the way in your taint son. You done been gutted and cooked.

You mean your failed troll attempt.

LOL at you living in a fantasy world.

I already proved how rustled your jims were. Thanks for adding to the proof.