• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

nhl playoffs

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the Kings Blackhawks game. LA is dramatically better than either the rag$ or the habs (sorry cup) I don't see either beating them or even for that matter Chicago

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree they are the better team kings and hawks. Just something makes me feel like they will win. Hopefully I'm wrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Habs missed a big opp last night.

Where is Vanek? Pacioretty? Plekanec? These guys just arent scoring they've been invisible. Whats the use of having Vanek on the 3rd line? Pointless.

Losing Price surprisingly isnt the reason Montreal is gonna lose this series.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rags still are pissing me off. Its unbelievable how much hooking, takedowns, illegal sticks they get away with that are never called. The NHL must think its there time to anoint them again which is sad. Never seen a team play so dirty and get away with it. God I hate them with a passion.

The big dilemma will be if the Kings make it as well... the refs let them get away with just as much BS as the Rags... so who will the NHL allow to be the Cup cheaters err winners this year... I for one am hoping for a Hawks/Habs cup final so I don't have to see either team that I hate with a passion even have a shot.... I find myself screaming at the TV "How is that not a penalty?" Its sad....

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They are also unbelievably lucky these entire playoffs

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Habs missed a big opp last night.

Where is Vanek? Pacioretty? Plekanec? These guys just arent scoring they've been invisible. Whats the use of having Vanek on the 3rd line? Pointless.

Losing Price surprisingly isnt the reason Montreal is gonna lose this series.

True the kid Montreal has thrown in goal has been solid. Their forwards have disappointed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job by Montreal to put all the pressure on the Rags in Game 6. There will be some legit panic among that fanbase if they cant close em out tomorrow night.

We saw last night how dangerous Montreal's offense can be. That 5th goal after the Rangers 3 goals in what seemed like 3 minutes was huge. If its 4-4 going into the 3rd Im convinced Hank goes back in the net and the Rangers win.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ideally the Habs would win this series, but assuming the Rangers do, do we want LA to wrap up their series tonight? Be well rested and hope the Rangers series goes 7 games? Do we want Chicago to comeback?

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't know if it matters that much. Chicago and LA are both significantly better teams. It seems like those Nets teams from 10+ years ago that would make it to the finals and then watch a 4 game Lakers championship celebration

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't believe they took lundqvist out last night that easily cost them the game. If that ends up costing them the series I my even better. It was only 4-1. Even though they lost they still put up 4 goals on this rookie he better step it up tomorrow night.

Good comparison with the nets. I think the kings are a better matchup they have quick Crawford too shaky. Watch the rangers get lucky and quick gets hurt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before these series started I thought the Hawks would give the Rangers the most trouble but I really think this Kings team is a lot better then the one that beat us in 2012.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah they didnt have a goal scoring gaborik in 12. Same core add him to the mix they are good.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gaborik has been an awesome pickup for LA. Would be nice to see him get the last laugh against NYR even though Torts isnt there anymore.

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe they took lundqvist out last night that easily cost them the game. If that ends up costing them the series I my even better. It was only 4-1. Even though they lost they still put up 4 goals on this rookie he better step it up tomorrow night.

Don't know that I agree. For 1 he let in probably 2 softies, secondly pulling him seemed to wake them up, they were getting totally outplayed before that and then scored 3 pretty quick goals

benzi

GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats up guys?

Just registered here because I see there are some Devils fans here. Let me introduce myself.

I'm Nick otherwise known as benzi from Bergen County NJ, I follow the Devils, Brooklyn Nets, NY Jets and NY Yankees. I post on another sports forum but we are lacking some devils fans so I thought that I would sign up and join the discussion. Cheers

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats up guys?

Just registered here because I see there are some Devils fans here. Let me introduce myself.

I'm Nick otherwise known as benzi from Bergen County NJ, I follow the Devils, Brooklyn Nets, NY Jets and NY Yankees. I post on another sports forum but we are lacking some devils fans so I thought that I would sign up and join the discussion. Cheers

Cheers bro! :suds:

Nets I like(though I don't like if you know what I mean)
Devils mucho gusto
Yankees all about class
Jets... well this is where I'm different than most tri state fools LOL....

Bring on Devils topics, discussions, debates, rumors, rants, cries, joys and plenty of beer!