• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL robs the Steelers

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is a healthy Steelers team showed they can beat New England, plus Joe Haden should be back for the playoffs.

Bad news, the AFC now likely goes through New England.

I'm not so sure it goes thru NE. We'll see

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, watch the reply. It was an unemotional thing but you can see Rowe's knee got him. I thought he may of just charlie horsed him honestly.
Ouch! But that not a biggie. He’ll be ready soon if that’s all it was.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Dez Bryant play against GB was a catch and I thought today's play was a catch. I was wrong both times

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when that happened to Calvin. @Rollingthndr and I were like "that was bullshit!" But you're right... It's been happening ever since and sooner or later it happens to your team.

I really admire @Psych-Ward and what he's posting. He's saying "cover Gronk on the final drive and none of this matters". I agree. I'll add this: that call didn't end the game. The steelers still had two more plays AND were in FG range to tie it. Steelers homers, pats haters and idiots will gloss over this but multiple TERRIBLE play calls and decisions were made AFTER that play which allowed NE to win.

I'm not getting on that Shit of, oh it was the refs that lost us the game.....we shut off Gronk from Brady one series and that last drive never takes place. Double cover Gronk when he's lined up as a WR and you spend the last 2 minutes in the victory formation, game over.
And Ben with the fake spike, great call wrong route by the receiver. It's meant to be a fade out to the corner with AB. So when Ben saw 5 patriots and 1 Steeler he should of spiked it and went for overtime.

I just ain't going down with this bad call bullshit, and the title of this thread is just as Fuckin ignorant!!!!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha. Imagine that, the Squeeler bitches are crying about the officiating! Hahahahahahahahahaha...................

What a pathetic shit show. Pissburgh rolls out a retarded coach and a fat rapist POS QB with a single digit IQ and they lost because of the officials!!!!!!!!!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Dez Bryant play against GB was a catch and I thought today's play was a catch. I was wrong both times

+1

I think they should have this level of scrutiny IN THE ENDZONE, not when the catch is made OUTSIDE THE ENDZONE.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're wrong a lot.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha. Imagine that, the Squeeler bitches are crying about the officiating! Hahahahahahahahahaha...................

What a pathetic shit show. Pissburgh rolls out a retarded coach and a fat rapist POS QB with a single digit IQ and they lost because of the officials!!!!!!!!!
stawpit

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not getting on that Shit of, oh it was the refs that lost us the game.....we shut off Gronk from Brady one series and that last drive never takes place. Double cover Gronk when he's lined up as a WR and you spend the last 2 minutes in the victory formation, game over.
And Ben with the fake spike, great call wrong route by the receiver. It's meant to be a fade out to the corner with AB. So when Ben saw 5 patriots and 1 Steeler he should of spiked it and went for overtime.

I just ain't going down with this bad call bullshit, and the title of this thread is just as Fuckin ignorant!!!!

very valid point. take away Gronk, and they are proven to be a shell of themselves

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You ok Rex? Caffeine spasm?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sorry, who is crying Shit lip????

Maybe you should shut that cock-holster you call a mouth.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so who in the hell pissed in your post toasties today

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryant’s non catch was outside the end zone.

oka.gif

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb.

That would make perfect sense if he was actually going to the ground during the process of the catch, i.e a diving or sliding catch. Makes zero sense, when he catches it, plant and turns and dives. 2 football moves with control should equal a runner.
That used to be the old rule and all of us could watch that play and say it's a TD as the player showed enough control to turn and lunge across the goalline. Unfortunately refs who should know more than us don't get it so they had to simplify this to the point that it is now retarded. I'd sooner see people who aren't retarded ref nfl games but I guess that it's impossible and the NFL has admitted this with these rule adjustments...haha

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DB admires you, he is the one that should be in the psych ward . and key thrown away :suds:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty part is I've been arguing it with some of the Steeler brethren.....

Even gotten a few hates mails in my PM......

But blaming the refs for the lack of execution is bullshit. We beat the patriots but gave them the win with our shitty coaching.