• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Network Unwatchable

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont watch TV, once I move to my Cabin for 8 months I have no TV. But I was watching NFL network today waiting for the Bucs game. WTF?!?! Seriously how can they screw something up that is so easy. Football network = Football

Not Tweets on some dudes new look. Hell no tweets at all. But then again it looks like they are trying to copy crappy media morning shows.

Lets recap the STUPID crap that flows from most these people mouths.

Teddy Bridgewater is a Great QB because he got hurt before he could prove he can win a playoff game.
Kurt Cousins is not a great QB because he has yet to prove he can win in the playoffs.

-That was literally said within 6 minutes of each other.

The Vikings will do the Exact same thing as last year with whatever QB they start.

- Two people said this

Trevor Simmeon won the starting job due to very good QB play, not Sanchez sucking

- ANYONE that believes that is an Idiot.

The Cowboys are one of the Vikings toughest games

- That one literally made me yell at the TV. Again all this was said in the last 30 minutes.

Again, they literally cover tweets as news, and a Dudes Looks as News.....

This just proves my point about all media. Why expend 100 percent effort to produce the best product, to the widest possible audience, when you can expend 10 percent effort and produce whatever and still have enough brain dead moron watch your crap to make money. It is also why no good movies, shows, news, programs, etc... exist and when one does not suck completely people think it is good (see Game Of Thrones).

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont watch TV, once I move to my Cabin for 8 months I have no TV. But I was watching NFL network today waiting for the Bucs game. WTF?!?! Seriously how can they screw something up that is so easy. Football network = Football

Not Tweets on some dudes new look. Hell no tweets at all. But then again it looks like they are trying to copy crappy media morning shows.

Teddy Bridgewater is a Great QB because he got hurt before he could prove he can win a playoff game.
Kurt Cousins is not a great QB because he has yet to prove he can win in the playoffs.

The Vikings will do the Exact same thing as last year with whatever QB they start.

- Two people said this

Trevor Simmeon won the starting job due to very good QB play, not Sanchez sucking

- That one literally made me yell at the TV. Again all this was said in the last 30 minutes.

This just proves my point about all media. Why expend 100 percent effort to produce the best product, to the widest possible audience, when you can expend 10 percent effort and produce whatever and still have enough brain dead moron watch your crap to make money. It is also why no good movies, shows, news, programs, etc... exist and when one does not suck completely people think it is good (see Game Of Thrones).
:what: I'm not trying to be a dick, but were you drunk when you wrote this?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- Two people said this

Welcome to the 21st century. Might wanna crawl back to the cabin now....before you see anymore.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to know what "Dudes Looks" is. . .

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct, OP.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Mayock is atrocious.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:what: I'm not trying to be a dick, but were you drunk when you wrote this?
LOL. Maybe he makes moonshine in the cabin and brings it down to the city to watch TV?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- Two people said this

Lucky for you, you don't watch TV.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the 21st century. Might wanna crawl back to the cabin now....before you see anymore.
4CNjzIw.gif

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same thing has happened to ESPN which is now ESPN with footballs. They continue to glorify BLM and Kaep and they demonized Tebow for his Christian beliefs.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Mayock is arguably the best thing NFLN has, and the lack of airtime he gets is a big problem with that network. It seems that it's more important to get those ex-90's/00's players who are more interested in promoting themselves and scream over each other in their 'look at me' mode. Instead of watching people break down games/players with facts and intellect, we get pieces of shit like Peon Sanders or Michael Irvin babbling about how good they were in the day.