• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Belongs to the Eagles now....

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I think you can flip a coin on who will win the division. Many of you are sleeping on the Eagles and ignoring everything they did to make themselves better. Today I would argue the Eagles have the best defense in the NFC East. The Eagles biggest concern was CB. They were just bad IMO. The trade with the Bills for Darby gives them a pretty good secondary now. Jenkins is one of the best safeties in the NFL, add a good corner and you have something there. Having a good secondary does not guarantee anyting though. The Cowboys and Giants both have a receiver that cannot be singled covered by anyone in the NFL IMO. However....putting a good corner them with some help could make a difference as opposed to 2 bad corners like the Eagles had to do in the past.

The Cowboys have been weekened by the losses in the off season. Offensively I they are still one of the best in the NFL but defensivly I think they are going to suffer.

Dak or Wentz? Flip a coin. I will not say one is better than the other. They both have shown they are going to be stars in the NFL.

The team that wins this division will have a 10-6 record.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I think you can flip a coin on who will win the division. Many of you are sleeping on the Eagles and ignoring everything they did to make themselves better. Today I would argue the Eagles have the best defense in the NFC East. The Eagles biggest concern was CB. They were just bad IMO. The trade with the Bills for Darby gives them a pretty good secondary now. Jenkins is one of the best safeties in the NFL, add a good corner and you have something there. Having a good secondary does not guarantee anyting though. The Cowboys and Giants both have a receiver that cannot be singled covered by anyone in the NFL IMO. However....putting a good corner them with some help could make a difference as opposed to 2 bad corners like the Eagles had to do in the past.

The Cowboys have been weekened by the losses in the off season. Offensively I they are still one of the best in the NFL but defensivly I think they are going to suffer.

Dak or Wentz? Flip a coin. I will not say one is better than the other. They both have shown they are going to be stars in the NFL.

I'm not sleeping on the Eagles

This division is a cluster fuck

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sleeping on the Eagles

This division is a cluster fuck

It really is!

I mean any team can come out and get on a run, Skins don't strike fear in everyone, but they have shown they can come out and play higher then what is expected of them for that year....

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With the amount of losses via FA I thought so too, but so far in "camp" the DB's look better than last season. Yes its only camp and the games will show the truth, but I'm liking what I'm seeing.

No trolling I agree the east is a toss up, I'm already on record of saying so.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is!

I mean any team can come out and get on a run, Skins don't strike fear in everyone, but they have shown they can come out and play higher then what is expected of them for that year....

It's just the preseason, but the Skins' first string offense struggled to move the ball at all against the Packers 1st & 2nd string defense and struggled to punch the ball into the end zone against the Packers' 3rd string defense. If I'm a Skins fan, that's got me concerned.

I've been saying for months that I think the Eagles are going to have a strong year and Dallas will regress some. I haven't thoroughly inspected the schedules yet, but I've got both the Eagles and Giants with about 10 wins, Cowboys about 8 and the Redskins about 6.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is!

Its such a QB driven league, thats why I dont just discount the Skins, because Cousins is capable of playing at a high level for stretches, and that alone can win them some games you would think they would lose

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The unpredictability of the NFCE is exactly what makes it so unique and fun to watch.

And hilarious to note pundits/experts predictions which are notoriously incorrect. That's why you play the games...

Any of the four teams could take the division and it shouldn't surprise. Been that way for years.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:kermit: Cousin Kirk usually starts off slow, unfortunately. Should be an interesting season. Skins find a run game and anyone that looks over them will eat crow.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The unpredictability of the NFCE is exactly what makes it so unique and fun to watch.

And hilarious to note pundits/experts predictions which are notoriously incorrect. That's why you play the games...

Any of the four teams could take the division and it shouldn't surprise. Been that way for years.

That's not what you said a couple weeks ago! You said the Skins would sweep the NFC east this year!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its such a QB driven league, thats why I dont just discount the Skins, because Cousins is capable of playing at a high level for stretches, and that alone can win them some games you would think they would lose

That and let's face it he's playing for his contract for the 49ers next year as well!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what you said a couple weeks ago! You said the Skins would sweep the NFC east this year!
Ha! Fake news. That was you about your eaglettes...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw Crabby...:10: for this thread.:pound:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the Cowboys have the most division titles. Technically, Dallas Cowboys own it

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli Manning is past his prime (as if he ever had a prime). Dak could be in for a sophomore slump, but so could Wentz. The Redskins are debating giving franchise money to a middle of the road QB.

Seems like a toss-up division to me.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said this a few times already- but if Wentz takes the next step- and he needs to take a big step from what his rookie production was- then the Eagles fans gotta feel good about their chances at the division. If not? Probably not all that different from last year. I am skeptical, but we will see. Rookie Wentz was not all that impressive but did flash potential so I think he has a chance.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talking to your last sentence... Dak is perfect for Dallas and Wentz is the better traditional QB.