• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Mitchell report/further reductions

pools

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am not convinced that this is real. I really believe if there was even a shred of a chance of this happening then ESPN would be all over if nothing else but to get all the PSU haters going. Remember they dropped their forums for a reason. Their "writers" make more money based on "clicks" and the comment section of their articles would blow up if this were to happen.

Nothing gets people more excited than a chance to bash someone or something else.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am not convinced that this is real. I really believe if there was even a shred of a chance of this happening then ESPN would be all over if nothing else but to get all the PSU haters going. Remember they dropped their forums for a reason. Their "writers" make more money based on "clicks" and the comment section of their articles would blow up if this were to happen.

Nothing gets people more excited than a chance to bash someone or something else.

ESPN doesn't want to report positive news for us

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN has so many PC agendas, I can't watch them much anymore. If I want sports news, I stay online and go to anybody but ESPN.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN has so many PC agendas, I can't watch them much anymore. If I want sports news, I stay online and go to anybody but ESPN.

yeah, only time I watch ESPN is if they are the only ones carrying a game I want to see. Haven't watched Sportscenter in years, NFL Gameday is horrible and College gameday has gone to hell in a handbasket