• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Orleans

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, none of their problems on offense have anything to do with other injuries or failures of other players to execute. It's 100% just Wilson. Having their starting RB go down early in the year and leave us with two guys that were let go from teams within in the last year doesn't have any impact at all.

Honestly, do any of you actually watch football? Or do you just look at box scores and act like you have a grasp of what's going on around the league?

I've seen every game my friend. I listen to the radio on my drive home and I've heard the whining.

Yes, Gimpy Wee One is part of the problem, the O line, no running game, etc.

But if he is not mobile, he is half a player compared to what he was.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Vancouver Island Hockey Mafia? Sounds scary Hank. Be safe man.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's a given.....The posters in this thread alone can practice for 3 days together, and put up 30 on the Saints....Hank Kingsley volunteered to play Center

Still hard to believe the Giants only scored 16 on this defense. Biggest disappointment of the Giants season so far

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any given Sunday.

NO gets some turnovers, anything is possible. There's likely going to be a new LT Sunday. But NO is going to hold Seattle to some absurdly low point total with that awful D? Meh.

NO doesn't have to hold them down on the board because they can score lots against most teams.

I simply think they have a shot this weekend in the Big Sleazy. Like I thought Miami had a shot last week at home to Buff.

Shoot me for having an opinion.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if he is not mobile, he is half a player compared to what he was.

Dude, do you have selective amnesia about the second half of last season, where he stood in the pocket, and didn't scramble?

Would I rather he was mobile? Of course. Does he NEED to be mobile to beat a bottom tier D like the Saints? What are you smoking today?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still hard to believe the Giants only scored 16 on this defense. Biggest disappointment of the Giants season so far

Macadoo is a stiff.......He is absolutely holding back that offense with the worst play calling in the NFL today....Having a trio of Cruz, Shepard and ODB, goes to complete waste, when all you really wanna do is design an offense that targets Larry Donnell and Bobby Rainey 18 times a game

Tough to watch

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Vancouver Island Hockey Mafia? Sounds scary Hank. Be safe man.

no, they were at CNNSI FanNation, tried to make a god of it here until their fearless leader got scared of Hammerdown... Then sort of left for a rival board I never liked.

Guys from Washington DC, NY, Alberta (your current stomping grounds), Vancouver, Philadelphia, etc.

This just in, the internet doesn't restrict you to stones throw distances....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, do you have selective amnesia about the second half of last season, where he stood in the pocket, and didn't scramble?

Would I rather he was mobile? Of course. Does he NEED to be mobile to beat a bottom tier D like the Saints? What are you smoking today?

I'm no dude as I've stated previously.

But I am not alone in that opinion, I heard Fats Holmgren say something almost identical yesterday on the radio while driving home.

We will see how mobile he needs to be on Sunday won't we.

Right now he can't even stand in the pocket properly the O line is so bad.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, they were at CNNSI FanNation, tried to make a god of it here until their fearless leader got scared of Hammerdown... Then sort of left for a rival board I never liked.

Guys from Washington DC, NY, Alberta (your current stomping grounds), Vancouver, Philadelphia, etc.

This just in, the internet doesn't restrict you to stones throw distances....

I used to be on the SI boards years ago too Hank. There's a few of us that migrated here from KFFL when it closed down, that were Hawks fans way back then (JMR for one).

And scared of Hammer? Pffft, that guy is a model of benevolent well thought out justice if there eve was one. Look at how even-handed he is about Tom Brady!

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. All good here my friend.

No need to infer stuff....

Don't be whiny and I won't infer you need a hug. Shoot me for having an opinion? C'mon man. Sack up.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to be on the SI boards years ago too Hank. There's a few of us that migrated here from KFFL when it closed down, that were Hawks fans way back then (JMR for one).

And scared of Hammer? Pffft, that guy is a model of benevolent well thought out justice if there eve was one. Look at how even-handed he is about Tom Brady!

I think they didn't get along and Hammer banned him.

Then a letter writing campaign arose and Hammer let him back on conditions, then they crossed sabres again and that was that. I think he's at some place a guy named Ziggy runs who Hammer also doesn't like.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they didn't get along and Hammer banned him.

Then a letter writing campaign arose and Hammer let him back on conditions, then they crossed sabres again and that was that. I think he's at some place a guy named Ziggy runs who Hammer also doesn't like.

To be clear, I was being sarcastic.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that whiny? Inferring again.

There is no tone in text.....

It's a message board. People disagree. Saying 'shoot me for having an opnion,' is whiny. What you're saying is 'agree with me!'

And of course there's tone in text. ie: me posting about Hammer being the model of even-handedness. Now, sure I didn't put any emoticons in there for the blind. But anyone who spends more than ten minutes reading threads about Brady knows that Hammer isn't a model of consistency.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize.

I just wanted to clarify that Canuck-Eh wasn't scared of Hammer, just that they did not get along one little bit.

I was just going off what you wrote. To recap:

Hank said:
until their fearless leader got scared of Hammerdown

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a message board. People disagree. Saying 'shoot me for having an opnion,' is whiny. What you're saying is 'agree with me!'

And of course there's tone in text. ie: me posting about Hammer being the model of even-handedness. Now, sure I didn't put any emoticons in there for the blind. But anyone who spends more than ten minutes reading threads about Brady knows that Hammer isn't a model of consistency.

Nope. It's not. That is your inference. I do not whine.... And I really couldn't care less if anybody agrees with me or not. You should know that by now.

I understood your post 100%. I got the sarcasm, the humour, got it all.

I was merely clarifying for the Chets.....