• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Orleans

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. It's not. That is your inference. I do not whine.... And I really couldn't care less if anybody agrees with me or not. You should know that by now.

So then why waste the time typing out "Shoot me for having an opinion?"

But fair enough. You're getting hung up on my use of the word 'whine.' I should have just said it's weak. :) Better?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then why waste the time typing out "Shoot me for having an opinion?"

But fair enough. You're getting hung up on my use of the word 'whine.' I should have just said it's weak. :) Better?

Not hung up on it, just not whining. Lots of time to waste as I'm at work......

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not wanking.

I've had good success taking home dogs lately. I pick with members of what used to be called the Hockey Mafia elsewhere. And I'm cleaning up.....

NO is my long shot pick for the week. I've not picked Seattle wrong yet this year. Here's hoping my streak continues.....

There is no mafia! Right Hank? :nono:

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize.

I just wanted to clarify that Canuck-Eh wasn't scared of Hammer, just that they did not get along one little bit.
Hank!!! Stop naming names. This will not go over well at the next....eh...hmmm...board meeting.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only stat that matters at all in football is score. If their D gives up more scores than anyone else they are indeed last. You say you don't want to nit pick and yet that was the purpose of your response.

I get that NO has one of the tougher offenses to play while Seattle's offense is struggling. Most look at those match ups and leave their opinions at that. You had a few saying NO should win this and I simply brought up the other side of the ball. We just watched Seattle's D confound a pretty decent team in their own house with goal line stands and a pass rush few teams can even slow down.
Actually the only stat that matters is Ws and Ls. Then maybe you should've asked the question if they were giving up the most points? A team could give up 100 points in a game and 6 the rest. Numbers are just numbers. You asked the question are they the worst? In some statistcal areas yes, in others no. IMHO no they're not.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, none of their problems on offense have anything to do with other injuries or failures of other players to execute. It's 100% just Wilson. Having their starting RB go down early in the year and leave us with two guys that were let go from teams within in the last year doesn't have any impact at all.

Honestly, do any of you actually watch football? Or do you just look at box scores and act like you have a grasp of what's going on around the league?
I do. I watched Jimmy Garapollo and Jacoby Brissett look like better QBs then RW this year? Oh yea I forgot Seattle the only team allowed to use the injury excuse. That O line has nothing to do with their problems:rolleyes2:You may watch football but you certainly don't understand what you're seeing. Or more likely you never turn the tv off the local homervision?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually NO ranks 16 in overall D while SEA is 3.
Converesely SEA is 29 in overall offense while NO is top 10.
Having said that I think SEA wins but would love to see NO take this one. It's likely another low scoring game. Not 6-6 after 5 quarters low but I could see a 13-10 type game. :noidea:

Not sure where NO is 16th in defense... Remember they've already had their bye week, where other teams have played a full game. So maybe 16th in yards allowed or something, but have the other 15 teams behind them played more games?

They are 32nd in points allowed per drive.

Near the bottom of the league in QB rating allowed, turnovers forced (league worst 2 INT's so far this year, 1 of which was a hail mary), sack rate, rushing yards allowed, dead last in rushing TD's allowed (and remember, fewer games played). Their Giants game they played well, their other 6 games have been horrible, either giving up the most points the other team scored this year, or the 2nd most, in the other 5 games.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But hey NW, please, PLEASE feel free to send Wilson an email of your criticisms of his sub-par play. Get all your friends to do the same. Alert the national media too if you have pull.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But hey NW, please, PLEASE feel free to send Wilson an email of your criticisms of his sub-par play. Get all your friends to do the same. Alert the national media too if you have pull.

He has no friends, but I might fake it for him.

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit concerned about the game to be honest. Wilson's actually been sitting out practice due to a pectoral injury now along with his knee and ankle. Sowell is hurt at LT, but I guess he's going to play. Not sure if that's good or not. Hope Kam is back. Michael is going to have to run the ball effectively in order for the Seahawks to win I think.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is how quickly will the Seattle Defense recover from the Marathon game against Arizona. They were on the field over 46 minutes.

True... Hopefully coach Carroll let um rest this week and didn't practice much ... More film work than physical work... Our D was DOG tired..

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where NO is 16th in defense... Remember they've already had their bye week, where other teams have played a full game. So maybe 16th in yards allowed or something, but have the other 15 teams behind them played more games?

They are 32nd in points allowed per drive.

Near the bottom of the league in QB rating allowed, turnovers forced (league worst 2 INT's so far this year, 1 of which was a hail mary), sack rate, rushing yards allowed, dead last in rushing TD's allowed (and remember, fewer games played). Their Giants game they played well, their other 6 games have been horrible, either giving up the most points the other team scored this year, or the 2nd most, in the other 5 games.
Total defense based on net yards.
Again I'm not advocating NO is anything but mediocre at best. Nor do I care about the majority of stats. They're too subjective. IMHO it doesn't make sense to argue stats I've made that painfully known. Wins and losses are what counts.
Do I really care who wins this game:noidea: I took NO in my pools. Mainly because there are a lot of Seattle homers in them. So one good upset usually puts me way ahead. Besides if NO wins I get to ruffle all the Hawk fan feathers. Which really is no challenge. It's quite easy to do.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never be able to swing the main streams thought process. All the Hawk homers have polluted their minds with how much of a God RW is.
Some of you kill me. Your comment leads me to believe you think RW is having a decent year:scratch:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're going to win ( Don't mind me. Just my usual Friday confidence heading into the football weekend)

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the easiest offense the Saints defense faces all year.

Saints 17
Seahawks 16