• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska vs Tennessee bowl game

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Have to play against another home town team. just like the old days

The positive thing is the game will be played on a Friday even though it's an afternoon game. What doesn't make sense is why the college national title game isn't played on a Friday night.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the game I expected.

Hopefully, whatever went wrong in the Iowa game, can get fixed for the Music City Bowl.

At a quick glance, Nebraska should be able to beat Tennessee. But I thought that about the Iowa game.

I will give the edge to Tennessee since it is in Nashville, TN and the way Nebraska played in the Iowa game, something is not right with this Nebraska team.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thanking it to be LSU --buuut this ll do
member back in 1997 with a fully packed D and O and special teams
Patton Manning never will member that game ---he was always on his back lookin up

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fucking pissed.

Absolutely fucking pissed.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was hoping to get Nebraska. I don't even know where Iowa is located. Is in the USA?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This was the game I expected.

Hopefully, whatever went wrong in the Iowa game, can get fixed for the Music City Bowl.

At a quick glance, Nebraska should be able to beat Tennessee. But I thought that about the Iowa game.

I will give the edge to Tennessee since it is in Nashville, TN and the way Nebraska played in the Iowa game, something is not right with this Nebraska team.

Bad coaching?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just pissed it's a 2:30 Friday game.

I will not work that day.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife asked me if I wanna go to the game ..... hmm? :noidea:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have family in Nashville so we wouldn't have to pay for lodging to go to the game, great town. However I would eat 30 dicks, so at least 30 more than my record, before I'm driving 26 hrs way the fuck over there with 2 small children then turn around and drive back the very next day. What the fuck is wrong with bowl games in El Paso or ABQ, scrub bowl is scrubs

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm just pissed it's a 2:30 Friday game.

I will not work that day.

If it was the Outback Bowl I would have been working that day. A Friday night game would have been even better, but there's another game to watch that night, so this won't be too bad because if this game goes the way I think it will.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife asked me if I wanna go to the game ..... hmm? :noidea:
I would go!!

My family is in shock because we are now paying for Out of State Grad School at University of Central Florida(Scott Frost) for the oldest and the youngest is in first year of college.

If it weren't for that, my wife and I would have gone to the game and spent four days in Nashville. Every bar has amazing singers/bands that are trying to make it big in Nashville. Some bars have a band in the front and a band in the back, just amazing.

On the bright side, looks like I am visiting my son and wearing my Nebraska gear for a UCF game next year.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i didn't have 3 kids, i'd make the trek to this here bowl game. i heard some people calling it a poor matchup, but i honestly believe this Nebraska team can play with anyone. hopefully TA is healed or Fyfe and someone can hit some open receivers. MR does a good job of preparing for bowl games historically.

not a great time slot, but not horrible either, I'm off work that day so it doesn't bother me. only the Sun Bowl (Stanford v North Carolina 2pm est) going against it, plus the lead in for the Orange Bowl between Mich and Fl St. Outback goes up against the Cotton on Jan 2nd, I know I'd rather watch that to see if WMich is for real or not.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i didn't have 3 kids, i'd make the trek to this here bowl game. i heard some people calling it a poor matchup, but i honestly believe this Nebraska team can play with anyone. hopefully TA is healed or Fyfe and someone can hit some open receivers. MR does a good job of preparing for bowl games historically.

not a great time slot, but not horrible either, I'm off work that day so it doesn't bother me. only the Sun Bowl (Stanford v North Carolina 2pm est) going against it, plus the lead in for the Orange Bowl between Mich and Fl St. Outback goes up against the Cotton on Jan 2nd, I know I'd rather watch that to see if WMich is for real or not.
Hoping for a repeat of UCLA last year. Their run defense sucks and they've had a lot of injuries. A healthy Tommy should be able to kill them.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm debating whether to go with the wife. If we do we'd probably go to the game then out to dinner and drive back home. Hotels in Nashville are freaking ridiculous and its only an hour and a half drive.
Tennessee's had a lot for the same issues as us. Injuries and inconsistencies.