• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska vs Tennessee bowl game

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Huskers!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ya all can say one thang or a nother
but the bottom line is this we have a goffy coach that will not get us thar
the Volenteers will prove that !!

Mike Riley is to soooooofft and puuuuuuuffffy to be at the helm of the wheel to control the Husker Destiniy

this is a fact dudes

A huge red flag for Eichorst should have been Riley's losing seasons at OSU, especially his 3 losing seasons out of his last five years there. The next two years will tell us for sure how successful he's going to be. I'm guessing there won't even be a Big title game appearance in the next two years. I certainly will feel more optimistic if by some miracle Nebraska beats Tenny on Friday, but unless Nebraska gets totally blown out, I will say that with all of the starters out that is going to be a really tough game to win, and I almost feel like Riley should get a pass on this one. On the other hand, if Riley utilizes Fyfe correctly than Nebraska may just surprise us all.

I am wondering how effective Fyfe will be with his injured left hand.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope all you guys are well, I am so glad I didn't travel to the bowl game as I have been extremely sick this week. There are two viruses floating around town and I landed them both this year. I got the upper respiratory one around Thanksgiving and this week I got the flu type virus. The only benefit is I had some much needed weight loss.

GBR

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the game day thread if not J do you want to start it