• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska vs. Purdue -- Game 9

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it doesn't take an expert to see our problems. ... it hasn't really changed especially in big games. ... pick one

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see both points (Tom's and basically everyone elses)

but i'm more on the side of everyone else, there are a lot of things going on within in a play and only the coaches can no for sure who is f-ing up, but it's not hard for a Monday morning QB like me to look at a passing play from Tommy and see him staring down 1 receiver. and it's not like he does it once or twice a game, he does it quite often, it happens on completions, incompletions, and INTs. We saw it game 1 through 9 and imo I think there has been zero improvement in that area.

now here is where you can come in and say we don't know what goes on in practice, maybe he doesn't do it in practice, we aren't there, we have no clue. But with no improvement, there is no way I can say our offensive coaches are doing a good job with TA.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we need to look into starting over on Offense. hire a new OC (one that can develop a QB) and let him pick his assistants, be it retaining people we have like Fisher/Brown or finding new ones. hire someone that has a plan for the offense and can make it simple.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we need to look into starting over on Offense. hire a new OC (one that can develop a QB) and let him pick his assistants, be it retaining people we have like Fisher/Brown or finding new ones. hire someone that has a plan for the offense and can make it simple.

^^^yes

but in becks defense he doesn't have the QB that He wants he has the best qb Nebraska gonna get. I've said since day1 back in CBS board beck wants to throw the ball around big12 style but he doesn't have his reesing(old ku qb).

but with that being said beck hasn't utilize tommy strength or his mechanics. Tommy still young but he sits on his wr and doesn't check down enough. he tends to force his throws, even with all that he still has potential to be explosive like a Marshall from auburn. with the right staff tommy can be that qb that could gain national respect.