• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska @ Purdue -- 11am CST on ESPNU

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Whatever....glad that makes you feel good! Justification and rationalization!! So glad things are going really great in my life right now I don't have more time to post on here anymore!!!

FIRE RILEY!!! FIRE EICHORST!!!! FIRE PEARLMAN!!! FIRE THEM ALL!!!!! AND THEN WE'RE GOING TO DC!!!!! YAAAAAAAAHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Now why in the hell do you think this situation makes me feel good? When I heard Eichorst hired a losing record coach, I was hoping by some miracle that he would at least do a respectable job, but my hoping is worthless I guess. Despite what happened today, I'm still hoping for a miracle because I don't want my team to get any more losses this year, but most likely my 7-5 before season prediction will be blown out of the water. A 3-9 record is more likely now.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst rush defense in the B1G, and Langsdorf and Riley write a game plan to throw the ball.

The first drive Nebraska ran well. After that it was throw throw throw with a run every now and then.

Then, after two interceptions and a high snap fumble on a pass attempt, Nebraska had to throw. Which fit perfectly into the game plan.

The game plan now is to get behind by a lot so Langsdorf can defend not running the ball.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's 5mill a year Jim want to sign a 5 year deal?

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now why in the hell do you think this situation makes me feel good? When I heard Eichorst hired a losing record coach, I was hoping by some miracle that he would at least do a respectable job, but my hoping is worthless I guess. Despite what happened today, I'm still hoping for a miracle because I don't want my team to get any more losses this year, but most likely my 7-5 before season prediction will be blown out of the water. A 3-9 record is more likely now.

Nevermind....I'm sure the fact only the people that dislike the hire are posting jovially how correct they were is just pure coincidence, and y'all are really just as pissed off right now as the rest of us....None of us had any idea there were people against the Riley hire....so glad you are able to point that out in your current state of sadness over another Husker loss....:suds:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nevermind....I'm sure the fact only the people that dislike the hire are posting jovially how correct they were is just pure coincidence, and y'all are really just as pissed off right now as the rest of us....None of us had any idea there were people against the Riley hire....so glad you are able to point that out in your current state of sadness over another Husker loss....:suds:

Why are you getting on my ass about this and no one else's? Have you been drinking? By the way, this loss was predictable, but not the blowout aspect of it.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm going to watch a well coached team play, maybe Kansas. Kansas scored a TD on Okie a few minutes ago.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Purdue ran for almost 200 yards against Nebraska. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdue ran for almost 200 yards against Nebraska. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

Put the fucking bait away.

You're not going to fool anyone into thinking our Run Defense is bad. For shit sake.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you getting on my ass about this and no one else's? Have you been drinking? By the way, this loss was predictable, but not the blowout aspect of it.

I don't know, maybe I think even though we disagree from time to time, I have a respect for your opinion even though others have given up on you, and I don't frankly give a shit about some of the other negative nancy's that are boosting up their opinions in a joyous fashion....I mean a crushing fashion, but simply reminding us of how they felt all along.....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exorbitard is sitting here trying to attack the strongest part of our team instead of focusing on what's seriously really bad.

We are bad in a lot of areas, but Run Defense is not one of them.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, I am upset about the loss.

I had very high expectations for this team in 2015. The schedule was EASY. The toughest games were in Lincoln. Nebraska should have had the season that Iowa is having.

This terrible, epic, losing season is my fault. I am sorry.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1

I'm glad to see this happen. I'm sure Jack is just as devastated as most if not all the fans, but took the to thank the Husker fans for their support.
#teamcaptain

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't know, maybe I think even though we disagree from time to time, I have a respect for your opinion even though others have given up on you, and I don't frankly give a shit about some of the other negative nancy's that are boosting up their opinions in a joyous fashion....I mean a crushing fashion, but simply reminding us of how they felt all along.....

I guess I can't help ranting some about this crappy situation. I've been a Nebraska fan since 1968, and I never have wished they would lose so a coach can get fired, but if Riley is going to be loyal to his assistant coaches like the last two dorks were, then he won't be here very long either.