• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska @ Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Xorbie Yer kinda being a negative Nancy right meow

Maybe so, but I'm more of a realist than I am being negative. I see GREAT coaches all over the country having success with teams that were in worse shape than Nebraska was. Florida going to the SEC title game twice in a row. Washington with the great Chris Peterson winning the Pac 12 title in his second year there. I remember thinking after Mad Dog Bo purposely tried to lose the Iowa game in Lincoln in 2013, that I would have contacted Chris Peterson with an open checkbook to try luring him here, and then firing Mad Dog immediately. Peterson may not have gotten this team to the conference title game this year, but I bet we would have seen a better and more competitive team than the clunker from Riley.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball.... :lol:

I don't know about this, but I know for sure that TA can barely complete a pass and he's been a QB for 4 years at Nebraska.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so, but I'm more of a realist than I am being negative. I see GREAT coaches all over the country having success with teams that were in worse shape than Nebraska was. Florida going to the SEC title game twice in a row. Washington with the great Chris Peterson winning the Pac 12 title in his second year there. I remember thinking after Mad Dog Bo purposely tried to lose the Iowa game in Lincoln in 2013, that I would have contacted Chris Peterson with an open checkbook to try luring him here, and then firing Mad Dog immediately. Peterson may not have gotten this team to the conference title game this year, but I bet we would have seen a better and more competitive team than the clunker from Riley.

giphy.gif

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't like my "realist" posts then place me on ignore.

The fuck ya gonna do, cry over your theoretical spilled milk for the next 6 years and not be able to celebrate wins like the ones who believed all along or are you gonna celebrate big time coaching hires and see that he is doing things Bo NEVER did during his time like get rid of his cronies and yes men and let his assistants coach?

Otherwise...

giphy.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't like my "realist" posts then place me on ignore.

You are far from a realist.

You're a pessimist. A little bit racist. Probably a nudist.

But you're not a realist.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You are far from a realist.

You're a pessimist. A little bit racist. Probably a nudist.

But you're not a realist.

First off, stop with the race card tossing. Secondly, I've made overly optimistic predictions in some games this year, and a couple of blowouts later, I need to be more objective and realistic obviously.

By the way, I remember you and Brasky being pessimistic plenty of times in the past, but I guess that's okay.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The fuck ya gonna do, cry over your theoretical spilled milk for the next 6 years and not be able to celebrate wins like the ones who believed all along or are you gonna celebrate big time coaching hires and see that he is doing things Bo NEVER did during his time like get rid of his cronies and yes men and let his assistants coach?

Otherwise...

giphy.gif

He's had some blowout clunkers just like Mad Dog has. As far as celebrating big time coaching hires, those should have occurred before the 2015 season started. Riley still has the chance to be successful, but his pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass crap has to be curbed.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is much more enjoyable when you exercise your right to hit iggy on someone.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pulled hammie usually doesn't prevent a QB from planting his feet properly and passing the ball. Now it does affect the ability to run.
The fuck you say? You might want to try it sometime.
Any pulled muscle throws the body out of balance. First when he put his body into it the strain will extend creating pain he has to play through. Even if not, he may still be able to throw the ball but where it went before will not be the same place it went prior to the strain. He just didn't have time to recover fully.
But none of this matters because you have gone into shithead mode again so shit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.