• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska @ Illinois

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, the rest of the games this season are not matchup nightmares. What happened today, in terms of play calling, cannot happen anymore.

Damn antone we're on the same page? What the fuck?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Tommy might have been listening to Brett Favre a little too much this off-season.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most I've seen antone ever participate here

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive always particulated. Baby made it kind of hard to do the last 6 months.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look Dabo is crying. Shocker.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling it right now.........we're about to go on a run.

This team has nothing to lose now. Wisconsin's our first victim.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive always particulated. Baby made it kind of hard to do the last 6 months.

JJM is too busy measuring how long his turds are to actually pay attention to anyone elses plorsts...

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This team has nothing to lose now. Wisconsin's our first victim.

PUT THE DRUGS DOWN!!!! AND SLOWLY PASS THEM OVER HERE SO I CAN PROTECT YOU FROM YOURSELF!!!

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just have to say something before going to bed or i won't sleep tonight.

coaching was not great tonight, have no clue why we are so freaking pass happy against an inferior team. just run the damn ball, from the start of the game we should have been running the damn ball and waiting for them to stop us. i have no problem with mixing in some passes but the way we started was just dumb. especially with the windy conditions.

heard they threw TA under the bus. i think it's a good thing, some are saying its bad, but the kid needs a wake up call and needs to start listening to coaching. he tries way to hard to do too much. he needs to learn to throw it away, he needs to go through progressions. i understand you trust Westy the most, but he's not always open. the kid is a player and i seeing what he does out there, but sometimes it's just so frustrating. if that last play truly was a called run, i just don't understand why TA would think to throw it, i mean get sacked, lose yards, it doesn't matter as long as the clock keeps running.

defensively, i'm really impressed with our front seven, injuries are killing them and they are still stout, the pressure from the d-line is even getting better. our DBs though, man, it's bad. a combination of coaching and play. someone back there needs to step up. our coaches needed to help them though too. i just don't get the coverage on WR screens, so many times i'd only see one guy in the picture and they'd throw that screen and our 2nd guy wouldn't show up for way too long. and the mental errors. Kalu getting smoked for that 1st TD, no clue where his head was, he's man up on a guy and he tries to switch with the outside DB, which made no sense.

anyway, i'm going to give the coaching staff time, but they need to figure out they aren't on the West Coast anymore, it's going to be windy and cold as hell in November so they need to get the run game going.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll see.

I think you said this exact same thing after the BYU loss and the Miami loss.....We are in for a long season....but at least each loss will bring us that much closer to going on a run.....;)

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only dill pickles.

I have 110 real money on the buffs

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nighty night. Remember we have 0830 football tomorrow. :yahoo:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nighty night. Remember we have 0830 football tomorrow. :yahoo:

NFL football never fails to remind me that even the browns second+third team could make the CFB playoffs.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This team has nothing to do but lose now. Wisconsin's our first victim.

:fify: I thought the stupid coaching ended with Calawho. I feel worse for the players, this could have been so different. I hope to Gawd the Head Coach looks at the film and asks the same questions that were addressed here today. JJM - I can appreciate your "All is Golden stance", but I got to ask if you were proud of those participation metals you got as a Kid?

Things need to change fast with this staff, or the windy days of fall on the plains will continue to cause havoc.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:fify: I thought the stupid coaching ended with Calawho. I feel worse for the players, this could have been so different. I hope to Gawd the Head Coach looks at the film and asks the same questions that were addressed here today. JJM - I can appreciate your "All is Golden stance", but I got to ask if you were proud of those participation metals you got as a Kid?

Things need to change fast with this staff, or the windy days of fall on the plains will continue to cause havoc.

I never got participation medals as a kid. That was after my time.

Kids are pussified nowadays. I believe in failing and figuring out how to succeed from failure. Nobody is born a stud.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never got participation medals as a kid. That was after my time.

Kids are pussified nowadays. I believe in failing and figuring out how to succeed from failure. Nobody is born a stud.

Well, I guess they broke the mold after me then....:dhd:

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the gloves are coming off with the local newspaper writers. If things don't change (read head scratching coaching) it could get ugly for all involved especially Eichorst. So T.O. gave Riley advice on running the ball. Riley and Langsdorf refuse to follow that advice ~ how sweet of them.