• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska @ Illinois

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that is the one play I have rewatched. I don't know how you can be more clear than telling your QB to run the ball. The receivers were supposed to be running pass routes, just like on a draw play. It is supposed to look like a pass, and when you think about it, it makes a lot of sense if it is run the way it is supposed to be. If Carter motions over and blocks like he did on the far side, Tommy is home free for the first down, and even if he doesn't quite make it he takes more time off the clock than a straight dive or kneel down. It also eliminates a handoff, so there is one fewer exchange that can go wrong. Not to mention Jano and Ozigbo had put the ball on the ground recently. The one complaint I have about that one is the coaches not calling a time out when they saw Carter didn't motion like he was supposed to.

This.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just got home from werk --reading these posts sober is certainly a challenge on my behalf --LOL !!

I do like this fact
thar are seasoned Husker fans on this site
aaand there are the young'ns
readin the last few pages made me realize we are all gelling as fans
more gooder than the team we cheer for
the husker players need ta werk on thar continuity ---communication skills
coaches like wise

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wow snapped! that one might tingle a lil bit

It did hurt a wee bit. I initially thought someone threw something at my leg. I followed the instructions to a tee from the ER doctor. I had to keep it iced and elevated for the first 48 hours. I was told that if I didn't follow his advice, I would have trouble the rest of my life with my leg. His advice was good because my leg hasn't bothered me at all since.

This happened on a Monday, and I was able to go to a Nebraska game the next Saturday, with an ace bandage on it. I only had a slight limp.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal Xorb. I have bronchitis and I feel like death warmed up. I don't think I am going to be able to back to work this week. I mow lawns and with all the dirt and leaves it was bound to happen. I get it every year zpack and hydrocodone cough syrup

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It did hurt a wee bit. I initially thought someone threw something at my leg. I followed the instructions to a tee from the ER doctor. I had to keep it iced and elevated for the first 48 hours. I was told that if I didn't follow his advice, I would have trouble the rest of my life with my leg. His advice was good because my leg hasn't bothered me at all since.

This happened on a Monday, and I was able to go to a Nebraska game the next Saturday, with an ace bandage on it. I only had a slight limp.
Xorbie --remember the good old days with Shady
back at espn ??

I have never laughed so hard