• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska all red unis

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have gone with black pants. The guys on the sideline who weren't suited up were all wearing black shorts and I thought it looked MUCH better. I wasn't a huge fan of these ones, but I don't mind wearing something different on occasion. As long as we wear our standard unis almost every week, I won't complain. It's fun to change it up every once in a while IMO.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have gone with black pants. The guys on the sideline who weren't suited up were all wearing black shorts and I thought it looked MUCH better. I wasn't a huge fan of these ones, but I don't mind wearing something different on occasion. As long as we wear our standard unis almost every week, I won't complain. It's fun to change it up every once in a while IMO.

I closed this thread show some respect.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny, all you Nebraska fans hate them lol. do you guys feel the same way i do? i love seeing the Hoosiers with all their new helmets/uniforms but hate seeing Miami wearing different helmets/uniform. i understand Miami has gone through uniform changes prior to the early 70's but the white helmets with the U are iconic now world wide, along with the orange,white green uniforms. to see Miami wear an over sized U or green helmet makes me sick. the new uniforms aren't any better. Penn st, Bama, Michigan, Notre Dame,Miami are uniforms that should NEVER be messed with. Nebraska fans feel that same about their school?

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny, all you Nebraska fans hate them lol. do you guys feel the same way i do? i love seeing the Hoosiers with all their new helmets/uniforms but hate seeing Miami wearing different helmets/uniform. i understand Miami has gone through uniform changes prior to the early 70's but the white helmets with the U are iconic now world wide, along with the orange,white green uniforms. to see Miami wear an over sized U or green helmet makes me sick. the new uniforms aren't any better. Penn st, Bama, Michigan, Notre Dame,Miami are uniforms that should NEVER be messed with. Nebraska fans feel that same about their school?

In general, yes. As I said earlier, I don't mind doing it on occasion. The last couple years, we've had one game a year that we wore a more "modern" looking uni. I've got no problem with that. Some Nebraska fans disagree though...according to them, you may as well be dropping a huge deuce on the logo at midfield.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing uniforms is fine and dandy. But why make it so you cannot make out the name or the number?

For me, that was the big fail.

Even other Nebraska forums were just about 100% in hating them.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only Nebraska alts I've liked so far were last year's.... but those didn't pan out so well for us. :L Ugly Alt = Win :pound:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing uniforms is fine and dandy. But why make it so you cannot make out the name or the number?

For me, that was the big fail.

Even other Nebraska forums were just about 100% in hating them.

That would be because they are fugly. That silvery shit was making me want to poke my eyes out. Made me long for the honeycomb crop top mesh jerseys of the 80's.

images

Not such a bad look for backs...but not so much for the o-line
images