• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ND Players in the NFL Thread:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gray was a beast today. He might of won the starting job.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gray was a beast today. He might of won the starting job.

I hope he did purguy he's had tough time with injuries so he'll have earned it. Hopefully he can stay healthy too.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cierre "The Weed" Wood? Dumbass couldn't leave the ganja alone at ND and he can't stay away from it in the NFL either ... cost him a career and probably millions of dollars.

Sorry, no sympathy for that kinda shit here. If you put weed as a priority in your life, you get what you deserve. It's a waste & a shame, really.

Wood definitely let his career go up in smoke. He had the same opportinity to shine as Jonas did. Foster and their #2 went down with injuries. Wood would have had the chance to showcase his talent, if not for a secured roster spot in Houston, but to catch on somewhere else.

I remember there being comments on some other ND fan sites that Kelly hindered Wood's career. There's a lot to get on Kelly about, intentionally hurting players' chances isn't one of them. Wood was constantly in the doghouse with the coaches, for both on and off the field behavior. That he screwed himself when given a golden opportunity tells you all you need to know about who's to blame for his failures.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Clausen looked good. He is hurt now and won't play next game but overall look good in the game. If bears didn't have so many drops Clausen stats would look awesome. I think Bears should trade Cutler and go with Clausen. Its not like they winning with him.