• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCG set, Urban is retiring, who's your top 10 head coaches headed into next season?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's to the color purple. :cool2:

tumblr_oxiw8yIT5U1wzlvpdo1_400.gif
This doesn’t look like the Spielberg film...

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude got that student killed filming a practice.
That was his worst crime followed by those cvnts that run ND when they lied about the Seeberg case and did a smear job on her and then there's the fact they knew the truth when the BCS/ESPN was playing it up on the Kekua cancer death.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was his worst crime followed by those cvnts that run ND when they lied about the Seeberg case and did a smear job on her followed by the fact they knew the truth when the BCS/ESPN was playing it up on the Kekua cancer death.
I mean that story got Teo second in the Heisman vote.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're entitled to your opinion(s).

But, ya know whose opinion really matters? Declan's parents. Who found no fault with Kelly, nor the university, when all the facts (as unfortunate as they were for Declan's sake) came out in the wash. Let that sink in.
I read the OSHA report on that kid's death. Anyone but good ol coach Kelly would have caught a manslaughter beef for that shit. He's 100% responsible for that kid's death. Every football practice within two states of Indiana was cancelled that day due to the storm but Kelly had to take it two steps further by not only holding a practice but by having that kid go up on the scissor lift.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're entitled to your opinion(s).

But, ya know whose opinion really matters? Declan's parents. Who found no fault with Kelly, nor the university, when all the facts (as unfortunate as they were for Declan's sake) came out in the wash. Let that sink in.
That kid's life was apparently worth $42 grand.

Notre Dame Settles In Declan Sullivan Case

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the OSHA report on that kid's death. Anyone but good ol coach Kelly would have caught a manslaughter beef for that shit. He's 100% responsible for that kid's death. Every football practice within two states of Indiana was cancelled that day due to the storm but Kelly had to take it two steps further by not only holding a practice but by having that kid go up on the scissor lift.
Link to OSHA report? Link to ND or ANY College program having an OSHA certified inspector on staff? Pretty sure you got nothing. I hope you prove me wrong...

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the university decided to settle on their own volition after the Sullivan's refused to sue for more, IIRC.

I remember this being a big stink and the Sullivan's were not gonna make it any stinkier with a law suit.
Palms got greased from top to bottom. I respect ND academics, but that school gives new meaning to the word 'shady'. When some schools are covering up recruiting violations, ND is covering up deaths.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was his worst crime followed by those cvnts that run ND when they lied about the Seeberg case and did a smear job on her and then there's the fact they knew the truth when the BCS/ESPN was playing it up on the Kekua cancer death.
You really should get all of your facts straight.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link to OSHA report? Link to ND or ANY College program having an OSHA certified inspector on staff? Pretty sure you got nothing. I hope you prove me wrong...
And I'm pretty sure I've been working with scissor lifts and man lifts for the better part of the past 30 years now and it's common practice for OSHA to become involved whenever an accident occurs with either of those pieces of equipment ... it's standard procedure. Do the google yourself. That report was posted by multiple news outlets including the Chicago Trib.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palms got greased from top to bottom. I respect ND academics, but that school gives new meaning to the word 'shady'. When some schools are covering up recruiting violations, ND is covering up deaths.
Declan Sullivan's father was given every fact & testimony to the tragedy of his son's accident.

Weather is unpredictable and when he saw the whole facts surrounding the case he held no malice and was not gonna file a lawsuit. He knew it was an accident and the guy had enough of his own conscience to see that. Too bad that aren't more reasonable & unlitigous prix out there that won't try to 'capitalize' on a tragic accident.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm pretty sure I've been working with scissor lifts and man lifts for the better part of the past 30 years now and it's common practice for OSHA to become involved whenever an accident occurs with either of those pieces of equipment ... it's standard procedure. Do the google yourself. That report was posted by multiple news outlets including the Chicago Trib.
Yeah .. and OSHA wasn't around when practice was held to inform them of dangers.

Does UW have OSHA & or meteroligists handy for every practice?

This happened a long while back & I was off playing Navy when this all went down, but I remember my bros in local SB area keeping me abreast after it all came out.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really should get all of your facts straight.
Deadspin broke the Kekua story within 24 hours of the Bama vs ND game. Those fvcks at ND knew the truth before that game was ever played.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah .. and OSHA wasn't around when practice was held to inform them of dangers.

Does UW have OSHA & or meteroligists handy for every practice?

This happened a long while back & I was off playing Navy when this all went down, but I remember my bro in local SB area keeping me abreast after it all came out.
OSHA does an investigation whenever an accident involving a man lift and/or scissor lift is involved.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deadspin broke the Kekua story within 24 hours of the Bama vs ND game. Those fvcks at ND knew the truth before that game was ever played.
Deadspin! Whoa!

Exactly, what facts and wrongdoings did happen?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSHA does an investigation whenever an accident involving a man lift and/or scissor lift is involved.
Well, no kidding? I already knew that.

Point is ... BK isn't an expert scissor lift dude (as you claim to be), nor a meteroligist with some uncanny abiity to predict what would happen in said scissor lift.

Mebbe, if there were an OSHA or a guy like you around to warn him of the 'dangers', it coulda been averted. But alas, you weren't there to save the day, were you?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like ND letting the idiots at ESPN run with the cancer story before and during the game? lulz
OMG … now it's the University's fault for letting Deadspin run with their click bait that you're still going on & on about.

Tell me ... what harm or rule's violation took place?

I'll wait.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, no kidding? I already knew that.

Point is ... BK isn't an expert scissor lift dude (as you claim to be), nor a meteroligist with some uncanny abiity to predict what would happen in said scissor lift.

Mebbe, if there were an OSHA or a guy like you around to warn him of the 'dangers', it coulda been averted. But alas, you weren't there to save the day, were you?
BK is a fvcking pos. He had that kid go up on the lift when every program within 100 miles cancelled their practice due to high winds.