• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCG set, Urban is retiring, who's your top 10 head coaches headed into next season?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND and PSU ... now there's two to pick three.

'I'll take name the two biggest slimeball college football programs for $500 Alex.'
This does nothing to back up any of your 'story', brophus.

In fact, it's what I would call deflection. A tactic that you rail many of your political enemies of.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND and PSU ... now there's two to pick three.

'I'll take name the two biggest slimeball college football programs for $500 Alex.'
Cool. One with a tragic accident, and one where a supervisor is responsible for the actions of a subordinate 10 years after him being fired. Try again. You find those links? Or is this another of your deflections? Nut up asshole and actually document your bullshit...

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your not a noob, you're a slimeball. You are an ex Rivals mod who took one for the team when PSU was all over the news with fvcking kids up the ass and that includes a few other ex Rivals mods including Nitt. I'd have a full tank of gas if I had a nickel for every PSU thread that got locked and/or deleted on Rivals by a cvnt mod when that shit was going down.
Ahhhhhhh... Another deflection... Got the links?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee ... I wonder what happens when you go up on a scissor lift in 60mph winds or better yet why are all the other nearby football programs cancelling practice today? I guess I'm not ND rocket scientist material.

ct-met-declan-sullivan-notre-dame-anniversary-20111027

360_declan_0317.jpg

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As they should have been

I still wouldn't put scissor lift knowledge in the top 1000 things Brian Kelly should be an expert on.
You won't see many if any SportsHoopla regulars on here take one for ND ... but you will with the slimeballs that came over from Rivals ... because that's how the last of the Rivals posters roll.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As they should have been

I still wouldn't put scissor lift knowledge in the top 1000 things Brian Kelly should be an expert on.
You dimwitted monster YOU! lolz

E'rybody should be an expert on scissor lifts, don'tcha know?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's say I'm even trained on a forklift and Im driving it along and don't honk as im passing someone and said person steps in front of me and I kill them. I'm almost assuredly fired but the odds of me seeing jail time are almost non existent. The employee who got ran over has an equal amount of responsibility to be aware of their surroundings. Just as this kid should've said "whoa this is a bad idea"...I mean maybe he did but he still went up.

That's the only reason I can think for the low settlement. He also bears responsibility for his own safety.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well yes because it takes an expert in physics to figure out that going up on a scissor lift in 60mph winds could be hazardous to one's health.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee ... I wonder what happens when you go up on a scissor lift in 60mph winds or better yet why are all the other nearby football programs cancelling practice today? I guess I'm not ND rocket scientist material.

ct-met-declan-sullivan-notre-dame-anniversary-20111027

360_declan_0317.jpg
The official forecast were for 25-30 mph with possible 45 gusts. The wind at time of practice were 25-29 with gusts of 31, if I read your acclaimed article right.

Sullivan was exaggerating the circumstances by his own estimates.

I'll still say it was a tragic & freak accident and I still feel for the family … especially in light of their own common sense & reasoning and non-malicious attitude toward said tragedy.

If only YOU were there to save the day instead of your incessant virtue signaling of this incident. That's a real shame.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The official forecast were for 25-35 mph with possible 45 gusts.

Sullivan was exaggerating the circumstances by his own estimates.

I'll still say it was a tragic & freak accident and I still feel for the family … especially in light of their own common sense & reasoning and non-malicious attitude toward said tragedy.

If only YOU were there to save the day instead of your incessant virtue signaling of this incident. That's a real shame.
Declan Sullivan wasn't happy when he found out the team would be practicing outside last Oct. 27, assistant video coordinator Reuel Joaquin told an Indiana Occupational Health and Safety Administration investigator.
Sullivan's response was, "Aw man, this sucks," Joaquin told investigator Jerry Marquell.

Less than an hour earlier, Sullivan had tweeted his concerns about what he described as "terrifying" weather.

"Gusts of wind up to 60 mph today will be fun at work ... I guess I've lived long enough," he wrote.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NM him. He has obviously never been in the position to be responsible for the work of others. He is a victim of the man keeping him down...

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Declan Sullivan wasn't happy when he found out the team would be practicing outside last Oct. 27, assistant video coordinator Reuel Joaquin told an Indiana Occupational Health and Safety Administration investigator.
Sullivan's response was, "Aw man, this sucks," Joaquin told investigator Jerry Marquell.

Less than an hour earlier, Sullivan had tweeted his concerns about what he described as "terrifying" weather.

"Gusts of wind up to 60 mph today will be fun at work ... I guess I've lived long enough," he wrote.
Yeah … his own exaggerations … kinda like the ones you keep seeming to make.

Go read what the official forecasts and wind speeds were on said day. Not some guy's tweets trying to make himself look like some daredevil, mebbe.

It's tough that you can't seem to let this whole incident go … like Declan's own parents have done.

Again …. where did mean Mr Ty "Leprechaun" Willingham touch you, bro?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to OP lol

1) Saban

2) Dabo

3) Kirby
4) Riley
5) Peterson
6) Shaw
7) Dantonio
8) Franklin
9) Mullen
10) Fisher

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NM him. He has obviously never been in the position to be responsible for the work of others. He is a victim of the man keeping him down...
It's always where a BK convo seems to turn when he gets involved in them.

NM this has really nothing to do with the topic of thread … AG's hatred blinds him.

If only I (or Brian Kelly) was as virtuous as AG. I wonder if BK ever went to prison for felonies or domestic assault? I'd have a real problem with that.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ahhhhhh. But he did it anyway. No personal responsibility for his own safety. You sure you're not a democrat?

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 10 coaches right now:

1. Saban
2. Dabo
3. Kirby
4. Mullen