• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCAA '14 wishlist

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CFB NCAA '14 what you would you guys like to see new in this game? I get it religiously every year so I look forward to even the minor upgrades.

-Presentation, would like to see ESPN/ABC and CBS presentation, NCAA College Basketball '10 had this, College football should most definitely have this.

-Addidas visors, currently you can only get Nike, Under Armour and Oakley for helmet visors.

-Recruiting violations, they had this feature back in the day with Gamebreaker. I would like to see you be able to take a gamble on illegaly recruiting a player, which gives you a great chance of landing him. Yet, you may get caught by NCAA and be given sanctions. This is so relevant to todays CFB, they should have it in the game.

-Ability to upgrade facilities. More success you have they should give you points to distribute towards new athletic facilities, upgrade stadium, etc.

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the game every year as well. There really isn't much to upgrade.

I do like the ideas of upgrading facilities to try to get better recruits.

Honestly I can't think of too much to change.

Maybe as a coach you get to chime in about the top 25 or something.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CFB NCAA '14 what you would you guys like to see new in this game? I get it religiously every year so I look forward to even the minor upgrades.

-Presentation, would like to see ESPN/ABC and CBS presentation, NCAA College Basketball '10 had this, College football should most definitely have this.

-Addidas visors, currently you can only get Nike, Under Armour and Oakley for helmet visors.

-Recruiting violations, they had this feature back in the day with Gamebreaker. I would like to see you be able to take a gamble on illegaly recruiting a player, which gives you a great chance of landing him. Yet, you may get caught by NCAA and be given sanctions. This is so relevant to todays CFB, they should have it in the game.

-Ability to upgrade facilities. More success you have they should give you points to distribute towards new athletic facilities, upgrade stadium, etc.

i've thought about that one before, seems like it would be cool for sure...I didnt buy '13 yet (may just wait for '14, this will be the first year in a long time i havent bought it) but on my dyansty, I started with UL Monroe, and have progressed to the point where I'm a top 5 team, playing in the SEC, and looking like i'm heading to the Natty this year...but i still got the shitty little stadium, I'm playing big boy football, i should be able to have a big boy stadium

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've thought about that one before, seems like it would be cool for sure...I didnt buy '13 yet (may just wait for '14, this will be the first year in a long time i havent bought it) but on my dyansty, I started with UL Monroe, and have progressed to the point where I'm a top 5 team, playing in the SEC, and looking like i'm heading to the Natty this year...but i still got the shitty little stadium, I'm playing big boy football, i should be able to have a big boy stadium

Yep, think being able to upgrade you stadium should be an option, especially if you get moved into a BCS conference.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want import/export draft classes brought back to Madden and NCAA. That was a major thing for me. I liked recruiting and developing players in NCAA and then carrying it over to Madden where I'd have a familiarity with the players and see how they turn out.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The MVP of your football team each week should get to gang r*pe the opposing teams cheerleaders

JuicedUpJay_29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCAA 14 Wishlist

NCAA 14 Wishlist
-Equipment
*New Helmets (Revo 360, Schutt Vengence)
*More Variety of Cleats
*Adidas Gear (Visors, Gloves, Socks)
*Eye Black (One Eye, Both Eyes, or Over The Nose)
*Socks (Elite Socks, Double Socks, Long or Mid Socks)
*Mouth Pieces with Lip Guard
*Basketball Sleeves with Pad
*Compression Pants (Leggings)
*Back Flaps Out
*Have a choice of 2nd Team Color gear
*Towels (Front, Side, or Back)
*Spats

-Road To Glory
*Like NBA 2k My Player. With Coaches Calling and Coaches Coming and Interviewing the player and pursuading them to come to the College and you have the option to answer.
*More High School Team Designs
*ESPN 150 Rankings
*Underarmor All-American Game
*Signing Day. with you picking the hat up between the top 3 school your interested in and putting it on.
*College Summer Workouts like Weightlifting and 40 times
*Mini Camps
*Acual Major and Grades
*Post Game Interviews with you answering the question like 2k.
*Heisman Ceremony like '07 NCAA
*Senior Bowl
*Import into Madden 14
*The ESPN Magazine Covers with Players on the pages instead of Helmets

-Creating Players
*Different Varietys of Hair Cuts
*Diffferent Faces
*You can customize the way they look
*Pick different Strides and Running Styles. Also Quarterback Throwing Motions and Drop backs.

-College Game Day
*Corso Mascot
*Talking about key players

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt they have the major and grades thing in road to glory a few years back?

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to be able to focus the off season training. Let you focus on speed, strength, or positional traits (catching, ball carry, throw power, etc)

I'd also like to see facility upgrades as well. I think that the facility upgrades should translate into training upgrades (the better the facilities, the better the training results)

Add in early enrollees that could get the off season training just like a real early enrollee gets the spring and summer to be prepared as a true freshman.

I would like to see punts be blockable as well. I dont know if it is really even possible to block a punt unless it is snapped from the goal line. I have never had one close to being blocked in my dynasty and i never use the max protect formation. I have blocked a few FGs but only from the side. Making them blockable from a surge up front would be cool too.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to be able to focus the off season training. Let you focus on speed, strength, or positional traits (catching, ball carry, throw power, etc)

I'd also like to see facility upgrades as well. I think that the facility upgrades should translate into training upgrades (the better the facilities, the better the training results)

Add in early enrollees that could get the off season training just like a real early enrollee gets the spring and summer to be prepared as a true freshman.

I would like to see punts be blockable as well. I dont know if it is really even possible to block a punt unless it is snapped from the goal line. I have never had one close to being blocked in my dynasty and i never use the max protect formation. I have blocked a few FGs but only from the side. Making them blockable from a surge up front would be cool too.

they had that a few years ago too didnt they?

and i agree about the punt blocking, fucking impossible

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they had that a few years ago too didnt they?

and i agree about the punt blocking, fucking impossible

I remember the college basketball game had that before but i dont remember the football one having it. I only buy it every other year though so i may have missed that installment

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the college basketball game had that before but i dont remember the football one having it. I only buy it every other year though so i may have missed that installment

i remember one, not so long ago that on a calendar, you had to schedule workouts to boost some stats, study time, etc and every so often you would actually have to take a stupid little test on the game, and i think if you didnt do enough studying or did bad enough on the test you had the chance of becoming academically ineligible....i'm pretty sure i remember playing one with that

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that was 2007/2008
Could be wrong on the years, but I definitely remember it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think they should improve the gameplay. It is sad how EA is consistently changing/improving Madden's gameplay but when it come to NCAAF they do absolutely nothing to change the gameplay.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think they should improve the gameplay. It is sad how EA is consistently changing/improving Madden's gameplay but when it come to NCAAF they do absolutely nothing to change the gameplay.

I don't understand why they don't just use Madden's engine? I guess the reason is there are too many teams in NCAA for them to use it and have it work. But you would imagine they'd either figure out how to fix that problem, or at least take SOME things from madden.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I really wish they would take some things from madden. I love the recruiting stuff in CFB but I really hate playing games because I feel like its no different from the CFB game from 3 or 4 years ago in terms of gameplay.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main thing I'd change for both NCAA 14 and Madden "25" is I would prefer to see them upgrade the running animation (which they are not doing again).

They're taking a step in the right direction with the upgraded physics engine but I feel like the running animations for both Madden 25 and NCAA 14 looks really canned and robotic. I also feel like there really is no foot-speed when you're in control of the player.

I would also like to see the physics engine take into account player weight/size and strength rating when making a tackle. I.e. I don't want some 5'8 170lb back running over some 6'3 300lb DT, that's just unrealistic.

Hope I didn't post anything anyone else has already posted.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not get me started on poor tackling especially in Madden.

Overall I don't think tackling is too bad in CFB.

I know this is not a Madden thread but my biggest issues with Madden the last few years been the poor tackling and the dropped passes

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I don't understand the way they rate facilities.

I think the Huskies had like a B or something like that which I thought was really low (no homer).

I say that because I've been in the UW weight room and it is pretty new, really nice inside. It's better than any other gym I've ever been in or ever seen. They've got an indoor field for practices as well that has 2 or 3 fields, I can't remember.

One thing that I feel would be a really cool upgrade for presentation is if they showed shots of the campus and or the area around the stadium. That would really add to the whole "college" football feel of it. Most major Universities each have at least one really cool place on campus that would make for a great shot with like students walking around, etc.

I'd also think it would be fun if in dynasty mode you could user control one of the teams in the HS All American game and get a feel for some of the prospects you're scouting.