• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having said that, Iggy getting a 2nd opinion on his knee is not a good thing. Leaves a small window for Cleveland; albeit a microscopic one.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are pointing to the Pacers and Celtics taking the Cavs to 7 as evidence that the Warriors will dominate the series.

On the contrary, if the Cavs are able to make a competitive series out of the Finals, it will be in part thanks to the Pacers and the Celtics for pushing them and forcing them to play defense and figure out ways to score against tough scrappy defense.

I really think that going from the Celtics to the Warriors is going to feel like they've been un-cuffed offensively. Although, the other end of the floor is going to get much much tougher of course.

The Warriors are #1 in defensive rating for the playoffs and just held one of the most prolific offenses in the league to under 100 points for 5 straight games.

Not sure how "uncuffed" that will make the Cavs feel.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying he's a connoisseur of fine manure?

Nope. I'm saying he's spot on and knows what he's talking about.

Take it from me, tHoop's foremost authority on the Cavs, Lee Brown James and basketball in general.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr actually said the words "we would have won the series in 5 if Iggy played".

Him thinking that isn't surprising, but him saying that out loud to reporters is pretty surprising to me.

Not surprising to me in the least. Warriors have been without Iggy since game 3 of the series when they blew out Houston in game 3 and took a 2-1 series lead. Since then, it allowed the Rockets to climb back in the series and force it to 7.

Houston went without Paul for games 6 and 7. If both squads are completely healthy, I still stand with Dubs in 5.

Reactions: LAD

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors are #1 in defensive rating for the playoffs and just held one of the most prolific offenses in the league to under 100 points for 5 straight games.

They also faced the rare backcourt that is at the same level as them.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron's going to get his. The question in my mind is whether or not the Cavs defense can keep a tight leash on the Warriors. If the Cavs end up winning the championship it will have to be ugly wins like Game 7 in Boston.

Safe to say the Warriors are probably going to win.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board will go full retard if James wins another ring. Bunch of butt hurt haters

I don't see the Cavs pulling off the upset. But if they do the peoples that gots the issues w/ LeBron will only focus on his Finals losses. Because you have to remember the Warriors '15 title is legit even though they didn't face a single team in the playoffs that year that had all of their starters healthy. But, but, but the Cavs '16 title is invalid because Bogut was hurt, Steph threw his mouth piece + Draymond being Draymond & getting himself suspended for a game.:heh:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This threadis already retarded because yoiu're here. It's always dumber when you're here.

That’s classic coming from you dumb dumb. What grade did you drop out of school cause you’re barely a notch above TLF in the dumbass rank system?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising to me in the least. Warriors have been without Iggy since game 3 of the series when they blew out Houston in game 3 and took a 2-1 series lead. Since then, it allowed the Rockets to climb back in the series and force it to 7.

Houston went without Paul for games 6 and 7. If both squads are completely healthy, I still stand with Dubs in 5.
If Iggy is out it forces Durant to cover LeBron a lot more which would help the Cavs immensely on the defensive end if Durant has to expand energy on LeBron.

The Celtics could throw multiple guys at LeBron--- Morris, Tatum, Brown----- if Iggy is out- who besides Durant guards LeBron on the Warriors?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron's going to get his. The question in my mind is whether or not the Cavs defense can keep a tight leash on the Warriors. If the Cavs end up winning the championship it will have to be ugly wins like Game 7 in Boston.

Safe to say the Warriors are probably going to win.

Yeah, that's the problem with the Warriors.

A team is playing great defense and appears to be shutting them down. Then all of the sudden they hit them with a 12-14 point run and the opponent is calling timeout to try and figure out how the game got away from them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the Warriors are #1 in luck as well

Spurs without Kawhi

Pelicans without Cousins

Rockets losing Paul when they were up 3-2.

I swear this team has had the best luck of any team i have ever seen the last 3 post seasons.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good Warriors win easily.
It really isnt fair.
I think the Warriors win in 6 games, but never, never count LeBron and the Cavs out of a series. I was wrong in the Cavs and Celtics series, I thought when the Cavs went down 2-0 that there was no way that the Cavs could win 4 out of the next 5,