• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Stephen A Smith also called LeBron lucky for facing a Raptors team that is afraid of him.

Can someone explain to me how a 58-win team being afraid of you - because of all the times you punked them - is lucky??

Because the seeding worked out well for them. I'm not sure the Cavs beat the Sixers if they had to face them, especially early in the playoffs.

There was literally 1 team in the East that the Cavs could beat just by showing up and they got them in the 2nd round and swept them. That's some extra rest for Lebron.

Kind of concerns me that Stephen A. agrees with me though.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One welcome change for the Cavs (or at least for LeBron) is all of the days off between games.

The cavs playoffs thus far have been pretty much a game every other day. Most of the Finals games have 2 days off between. That's a very good thing for LeBron, going into the 101st game of his 15th season, averaging 40+ mpg.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers and Celtics.

The Lakers...featuring Lebron, PG, Kawhi, Lonzo and Ingram take out the Celtics in 7 close ones. Every game decided by 5 points or less. :thumb:

If your guys get LeBron, PG & Kawhi then the Celtics get the Unibrow, Klay Thompson & Swappy P. :thumb::thumb:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron vs the Super team.

GS in 4. They dont have enough talent.

I hope I am wrong. I said GS in 5 vs Houston and the could have easily lost.

GS in 5...LJ won't get swept, they will figure out a way to get 1 in CLE..

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Stephen A Smith also called LeBron lucky for facing a Raptors team that is afraid of him.

Can someone explain to me how a 58-win team being afraid of you - because of all the times you punked them - is lucky??

NjUs.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol....seriously....

Cavs would have beat anyone in the East. The Celtics and their bevy of athletes and coaching presented the biggest challenge. To say different is sour grapes and revisionist bullshit. They beat the 1, 2 and 5 seeds.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One welcome change for the Cavs (or at least for LeBron) is all of the days off between games.

The cavs playoffs thus far have been pretty much a game every other day. Most of the Finals games have 2 days off between. That's a very good thing for LeBron, going into the 101st game of his 15th season, averaging 40+ mpg.

It might help LJ, but not much can help the Pips I'm afraid.

I think the extra travel day sucks for the series, just drags out the inevitable way too long.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In other words, their schedule been like every other team since round 2... ..

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics/Sixers in the east...

Dubs/Rockets again in the west...

there's your conference finals anyhow...

That seems about right. Of course depending on what happens this summer it could change. Your Lakers got alotta extra cash. They could become serious contenders by the time next season tips off. If that happens I will be very distraught though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swaggy may give your C's the edge.

Damn right. He's an assassin. How he wasn't allowed to take Klay's starting job is a mystery. I think it was a conspiracy & the leader of keeping Swappy down is Steve Kerr. He's lucky the Warriors haven't fired his sorry ass for burying THE Swapster on the bench.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That and Lebron has become a player version of Pop as far as knowing how to get himself some rest.

I think part of what has helped the Cavs so far is Lebron has been able to know when the game is lost and basically shuts it down, saving his energy for the next game.

That's not a knock on him either. With the minutes and number of games he's played. It shows how smart Lebron is, imo. He's not wasting energy on some improbable comeback unless he's facing elimination.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems about right. Of course depending on what happens this summer it could change. Your Lakers got alotta extra cash. They could become serious contenders by the time next season tips off. If that happens I will be very distraught though.
depends on PG.

The last report i heard is a rumor that his agent said he is re-signing in OKC.

And from what I have also seen- it seems the MOST likely thing for Kawhi is to stay put.

Now these things may change- but that is what is being reported at this time.

we KNOW that LBJ aint going to LAL by himself- and if George resigns, and Kawhi stays in SAS- who is going there with him? It would PROBABLY mean yet another year of the Lakers striking out in free agency.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to say the Warriors in six games, but I do believe they could go seven games. Houston has exposed the Warriors weakness now, so Tyrone Lue is already telling LeBron to play tough defense an isolation ball - Get ready for the D'antoni system by a different coach

Someone gave u a facepalm for ur comment. I'm hear to say I agree with you. Houston did expose the warriors a lil. Their defense early in games caused some confusion for the warriors. The Cavs need to view alot of those tapes and pray.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn right. He's an assassin. How he wasn't allowed to take Klay's starting job is a mystery. I think it was a conspiracy & the leader of keeping Swappy down is Steve Kerr. He's lucky the Warriors haven't fired his sorry ass for burying THE Swapster on the bench.

I'm pretty sure Adam Silver made the Warriors put a minutes restriction on him. Otherwise, the league couldn't even pretend that there's competitive balance.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,216.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at DJ claiming to have a secretary

Can’t buy his own car or house, but he’s got a secretary

I dumbed it down for you Roscoe

So you’d get it

I want a pastrami on Rye. Get busy......and don't fuck up like last time or I'll be talking to your boss.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
depends on PG.

The last report i heard is a rumor that his agent said he is re-signing in OKC.

And from what I have also seen- it seems the MOST likely thing for Kawhi is to stay put.

Now these things may change- but that is what is being reported at this time.

we KNOW that LBJ aint going to LAL by himself- and if George resigns, and Kawhi stays in SAS- who is going there with him? It would PROBABLY mean yet another year of the Lakers striking out in free agency.

We're all just playing guessing games @ this point as to where players will end up. As far as the players you mentioned. I hope LeBron stays in Cleveland. Kawhi's another NBAer I'd like to see stay put. Isn't PG from the L.A. area? But I also heard the same thing you mentioned about PG & KL resigning. It should make for an interesting off season though.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want a pastrami on Rye. Get busy......and don't fuck up like last time or I'll be talking to your boss.

Busy day at the Car Wash, dead beat dad? Just think, couple more years you might be able to move outta yo mama’s house

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone gave u a facepalm for ur comment. I'm hear to say I agree with you. Houston did expose the warriors a lil. Their defense early in games caused some confusion for the warriors. The Cavs need to view alot of those tapes and pray.

Do the Cavs have the Rockets personnel? It's a lot easier to say do what the Rockets did. But you have to have the personnel. Otherwise, teams would've just looked at what the Spurs did while they had Tim Duncan and say we'll just do that.