• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

National Signing Day

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Florida State Seminoles War Chant! - YouTube

FSU adds Ronald Darby to 2012 class
February, 1, 2012
3:07PM ET

Florida State's defense just got faster.

Ronald Darby, the No. 3 cornerback in the nation, has announced his decision to sign with Florida State. During his interview on ESPNU, Darby said he "had a home feeling there," and he also liked the track program, as he plans to compete in two sports.

"I feel as though they're the perfect fit for me," Darby said.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
FSU adds Ronald Darby to 2012 class
February, 1, 2012
3:07PM ET

Florida State's defense just got faster.

Ronald Darby, the No. 3 cornerback in the nation, has announced his decision to sign with Florida State. During his interview on ESPNU, Darby said he "had a home feeling there," and he also liked the track program, as he plans to compete in two sports.

"I feel as though they're the perfect fit for me," Darby said.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, Stanford just got Kyle Murphy as well. Two top 4 OTs. That should give them a top 10 recruiting class with ease now.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My squad- the Utah Utes currently sit at #27 on the rivals.com recruiting charts. Not up there with the Seminoles and the Cardinal, but not too shabby all things considered.

Cedrick Poutasi a massive guard out of Las Vegas, Kelvin York a JC RB, and Visesio Salt a massive DT a JC DT are the biggest gets so far......

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My squad- the Utah Utes currently sit at #27 on the rivals.com recruiting charts. Not up there with the Seminoles and the Cardinal, but not too shabby all things considered.

Cedrick Poutasi a massive guard out of Las Vegas, Kelvin York a JC RB, and Visesio Salt a massive DT a JC DT are the biggest gets so far......

The Pac-12(16 someday?) is going to be very interesting for years to come. Obviously, the SEC is the best, but it's interesting to note that six Pac-12 schools are firmly in the Top 30 recruiting classes. The SEC is top-heavy... for good reason.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford just pulled in DT Aziz Shittu. The big three signed up today! Some say that gives Stanford a top 5 recruiting class. Holy shitballs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pac-12(16 someday?) is going to be very interesting for years to come. Obviously, the SEC is the best, but it's interesting to note that six Pac-12 schools are firmly in the Top 30 recruiting classes. The SEC is top-heavy... for good reason.

Agreed. I'd put them right behind the SEC. I'd rate the Pac-12 ahead of the ACC, Big 12, and the Big 10 but it is debatable. USC, Stanford, Oregon, Washington, UCLA, Utah, and Cal are all top 30 in the Rivals 2012 rankings. AZ State, Colorado, and Oregon State aren't far behind either. It will also be interesting to see what Leach does at Wazzu.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC did a hell of a job working around scholarship reductions.Ranked 8th manned a five star OL away from Washington and did well recruiting from SEC territory :D

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Urban Myere is a beast. A top 5 class with everything that is going on...

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was just checking to see if any of you big college guys were going to make a thread about this tomorrow?? I think Clyde made one last year. I will probably have to check from my phone tomorrow and this site is easy to look at from the phone.

Looks like SC did pretty well. Did you see that they were the pre-season number one team? I'm not so sure about that, they will need a lot of help on the D line.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saweet!

Cal on the other hand would've blew everyone out of the water had they not lost their top recruiter. After he left a lot of the top recruits, including Shaq Thompson, de-committed. Most of them went to either UCLA or Washington.

I was a little surprised that UCLA and Washington did as well as they did. Damn good haul for each of those teams.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saweet!

Cal on the other hand would've blew everyone out of the water had they not lost their top recruiter. After he left a lot of the top recruits, including Shaq Thompson, de-committed. Most of them went to either UCLA or Washington.

While the Cardinal already has one of the nation’s finest groups of recruits assembled for 2012, it could get even better this Friday or next Wednesday if Jameis Winston, the nation’s top quarterback prospect, decides to switch his commitment from Florida State and come to the Farm instead. Winston committed to the Seminoles some time ago but recently has wavered in his commitment since learning of his acceptance to Stanford and decided to delay signing his letter of intent to later this week.

General Lotso

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
per Mike Farrell
confirmed with a source that Jalen Ramsey has committed to Jimbo Fisher last night, he will sign with FSU tomorrow.

General Lotso

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brentwood (Tenn.) Brentwood Academy four-star cornerback Jalen Ramsey is expected to publicly switch his commitment from USC to Florida State during a signing ceremony held at his school tomorrow morning. The ceremony will be held at 11 a.m. EST.