• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My top 10 wow this is confusing. What to do with FSU, Oregon?

dennis580

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well things are a confusing mess. What am I to do with my #1(FSU), and #2(Oregon) teams.

Yes I know FSU was without Winston, but Clemson totally, and completely gave that game away. We should be sitting here today talking about FSU with 1 loss. Not only that it is not obvious this FSU is FAR, FAR inferior to last last years team. I passed off the 6 point Oklahoma St. win as a fluke, but it is now clear this FSU is far worse on defense, reciever, and rb positions, and who knows well Jameis head is at.

As for Oregon. Wash St played them toe to toe the same Wash St that lost to Rutgers. I know Oregon had injuries on the offensive line, but still it was surprising how Wash St appeared to be the far more physical team on BOTH sides of the ball. That doesn't bode well for Oregon when they play Stanford, and if not for a blantant miss pass interference this game might have went to overtime.

Well I have to respond to respond to these performances, and drop FSU, and Oregon, but what team to I move to #1? I am going to go with Alabama. Surprisingly Kiffin has been a perfect fit. and Simms has played great, and that Bama offense is starting to look very scary. Also have to reward Miss St for a great performance at LSU at night. Game wasn't nearly as closed as the final score indicated.

Top 10

#1. Alabama
#2. Oklahoma
#3. Baylor
#4. Oregon
#5. FSU
#6. Texas A&M
#7. Miss St.
#8. Notre Dame
#9. Auburn
#10. BYU

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Auburn
2. Texas A&M
3. Oklahoma
4. Florida State
5. Oregon
6. Alabama
7. Baylor
8. ND
9. Ole Miss
10. Mississippi State

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon marched right down and knelt the ball when they could have scored after the missed PI. Also never mind the 7 pick plays that directly resulted in two scores for WSU that weren't called. Or the phantom face mask. Or the PI that wasn't.

But yeah that one call was the game changer :L

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One has last year's Heisman winner and one should have this year's heisman winner. Only one is deserving, and that is the one that wins it this year.

Keep them top two. They won.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the love for auburn. That was an awful game by both teams. Neither were impressive.