• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Murray Out

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i AM so MAD!! I WANT COOPER AND GORDON PERIOD!! I dont care what we do!! JUST GET THEM!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh's all but done in SF, he may very well end up in Oakland next season.

I hear Harbs loves a challenge, and they say he wants to stay in the Bay Area, he is the kind of coach that I hate when he is on the other side, but i would be overjoyed if he came to Oakland.

He won't take kindly to a meddling owner, and there is no doubt Harbs is a leader, step back and let the man do his job.

We could do a lot worse than Jim Harbaugh.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear Harbs loves a challenge, and they say he wants to stay in the Bay Area, he is the kind of coach that I hate when he is on the other side, but i would be overjoyed if he came to Oakland.

He won't take kindly to a meddling owner, and there is no doubt Harbs is a leader, step back and let the man do his job.

We could do a lot worse than Jim Harbaugh.

I heard the same thing, the wife's calling the shots on his next destination.

And I agree.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with that.....I say good afternoon, folks. I have a date with a ribeye, baked potato and a salad.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ran into a buzz saw today!! We had NO chance from the start!! Playing one of the BEST if not the BEST pass rush IN THE GAME!! With no RUN game rookie QB, WRs that can't really get open!! And this is what we get!! How in the heck do we expect to beat that PASS RUSH with NO WEAPONS?? Some of the best in the NFL could NOT do it!! So you know we aint doing it, with NO WEAPONS!! I should really not be this mad!! Our coaching is not that good, and we building from the bottom up!! But losing sucks!! I WANT TO WIN!! Im not going to trip anymore!! Im looking forward to Cooper and Gordon joining us next year!! Todays game was not a good match up for us, cuz that's a young FAST team, and we lack those two players i want to draft!! The Rams are a QB away from playing in a SB!! Great drafting by them!! Same pattern we are following!! They just have a head start on us!! But we got the QB!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ran into a buzz saw today!! We had NO chance from the start!! Playing one of the BEST if not the BEST pass rush IN THE GAME!! With no RUN game rookie QB, WRs that can't really get open!! And this is what we get!! How in the heck do we expect to beat that PASS RUSH with NO WEAPONS?? Some of the best in the NFL could NOT do it!! So you know we aint doing it, with NO WEAPONS!! I should really not be this mad!! Our coaching is not that good, and we building from the bottom up!! But losing sucks!! I WANT TO WIN!! Im not going to trip anymore!! Im looking forward to Cooper and Gordon joining us next year!! Todays game was not a good match up for us, cuz that's a young FAST team, and we lack those two players i want to draft!! The Rams are a QB away from playing in a SB!! Great drafting by them!! Same pattern we are following!! They just have a head start on us!! But we got the QB!!

No doubt, 52-0 wow completely outclassed, and to think RGIII had a big part of that, draft picks galore!

Sure looked like an unprepared team on the field today.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked like a Tank job to me bro.. No way the Raiders are that bad!! This pains me to say, but the Raiders want the #1 pick!! The Oregon QB WILL go #1 in this up coming draft.. And the owner of that pick will hit the JACKPOT!! Mariotta is a VERY good QB, and will fetch a nice deal!! Harbaugh or Gruden along with the #1 pick, around 70M in CAP, to add to Carr, Mack, and the rest of the young players we got is the Raiders plan.. It sucks to lose, but the Raiders are NOT thinking 2014.. Thats just my opinion!! How would you like to add Cooper and Gordon\Gurley to our team?? We could do that if we hold that pick..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After thinking about that Rams game, and seeing some plays here and there.. Its just NOT possible unless you tanking that game to play that bad!! NO WAY are the Raiders that bad!! They played hard EVERY GAME since TS became HC!! Shoot we had 10 days of rest, coming off a huge WIN over KC AND WE PUT IN A STINKER LIKE THIS, on a Sparano coached team?? Nah man.. It was a tank job man!! Its so easy to see if you want to see it.. Could this be the Raiders way of thinking?? Hey we got the victory to keep us out of the 0-16 record books.. A win now would do more harm to the future of this franchise!! As of right now, we hold the #1 pick with the Whiners, Bills, KC, and Donks coming up!! Two of those teams are fighting for the SB, the other two for a playoff birth.. We need more talent!! And holding that #1 could get that for us, with Famous Jameis and Mariota sitting at the top of that draft.. Maybe im just trippin, and we are a bad, and we are going to get the first pick anyways.. Regardless 2014 is toast!! Im ready for the offseason!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After thinking about that Rams game, and seeing some plays here and there.. Its just NOT possible unless you tanking that game to play that bad!! NO WAY are the Raiders that bad!! They played hard EVERY GAME since TS became HC!! Shoot we had 10 days of rest, coming off a huge WIN over KC AND WE PUT IN A STINKER LIKE THIS, on a Sparano coached team?? Nah man.. It was a tank job man!! Its so easy to see if you want to see it.. Could this be the Raiders way of thinking?? Hey we got the victory to keep us out of the 0-16 record books.. A win now would do more harm to the future of this franchise!! As of right now, we hold the #1 pick with the Whiners, Bills, KC, and Donks coming up!! Two of those teams are fighting for the SB, the other two for a playoff birth.. We need more talent!! And holding that #1 could get that for us, with Famous Jameis and Mariota sitting at the top of that draft.. Maybe im just trippin, and we are a bad, and we are going to get the first pick anyways.. Regardless 2014 is toast!! Im ready for the offseason!!

Totally unethical yet completely possible, we need some inside info idaho.

Indy did Suck for Luck, I think that is accepted fact.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked like a Tank job to me bro.. No way the Raiders are that bad!! This pains me to say, but the Raiders want the #1 pick!! The Oregon QB WILL go #1 in this up coming draft.. And the owner of that pick will hit the JACKPOT!! Mariotta is a VERY good QB, and will fetch a nice deal!! Harbaugh or Gruden along with the #1 pick, around 70M in CAP, to add to Carr, Mack, and the rest of the young players we got is the Raiders plan.. It sucks to lose, but the Raiders are NOT thinking 2014.. Thats just my opinion!! How would you like to add Cooper and Gordon\Gurley to our team?? We could do that if we hold that pick..

I think it's very possible it was a trap game, the players may have been looking ahead to SF. Not that it's acceptable, just a theory.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ, i don't know man.. Its a little fishy in Oakland right now.. Why not play Murray all season long?? Or even give Butler at least 8 balls a game, when he is the only one that can stretch the field?? Why call the same plays over and over when we all know they don't work?? Then this Rams game when the team didn't even try?? And i mean they did NOT try at all.. Break that game film down it will shock you.. I really don't know man, just throwing stuff out there.. Indy sucked for Luck like flaraider just said.. Could we be doing that for the #1 pick?? To many things just don't add up for me.. But then again im an outside of the box thinker.. Could the Raiders have the coaching staff they want in the bag already?? And said coach is saying to tank for that #1 pick?? To speed this rebuilding process up?? See how i think bro..