• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Murray, McCoy, and possibly Peterson...Is Morris next?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure stymie, the OP, enjoys creating threads about 'what if' scenarios... Mostly to stimulate debate.

Some work, some don't.

Exactly!!!!! It gets a bit boring reading different versions of the same point over and over again. This is Washington football we're talking about, we all know how bad it's been, what must be done, etc. etc. etc.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly!!!!! It gets a bit boring reading different versions of the same point over and over again. This is Washington football we're talking about, we all know how bad it's been, what must be done, etc. etc. etc.

keep it up too sty i like your posts

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Morris fan through and through. The guy gets yards when there are no yards. He is reliable, durable, consistent, humble and a great teammate. Having said that, there are holes in his game as Stymie and everyone else who has paid attention knows. Some where in this draft SM will pick up a RB, we all likely realize that.

Having said that, there is only one player I would want instead of Morris and that is AP. Would the Vikes want a relatively young Morris who they could extend on a new deal at a reasonable price for AP? I can't answer that but something tells me with the situation the way it is now between player, agent & respective team, they may just pull the trigger on a deal like this. The Skins would then have to restructure AP's deal to make it more palatable but I'm thinking he would do that to get out of Minnesota at the moment. That doesn't mean we won't draft a RB in the later rounds but having AP would certainly help everyone/everything in this offense immediately. Throw in a solid draft this year and at the very least we are competitive again.

We will likely let Morris play out his deal this year however, then play hardball with him next year and point out his flaws and try to low ball him and he will get away in FA. Just how things seems to work around Redskins Nation and we have all heard the rumors that ALMO is not really a Gruden kind of back.

HTTR!