• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

M's vs Dodgers 4/13-15

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where Lou had the M's mentally stronger.... I remember when Lou first got too Seattle, he was ticked with all the mental mistakes the M's were making.... He didn't #!@^ around fixing that part of the Mariners game ... He would stare players down like he wanted to fight them when they did stupid shiznit ...

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
q9SKDRX.png

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 5-2 HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Thanks Lincoln, Jack Z and McClendon! oh.. and all of the idiot fans who support them!

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A note for M's management on Zunino:

D.J. Short ‏@djshort 2h2 hours ago

(UPDATED) Travis d'Arnaud since returning from Triple-A: .279/.324/.491 with 11 home runs and 40 RBI over 309 plate appearances.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still in awe. I don't think I have seen little leaguers make that mistake

My son played baseball from 5 years old to 18 years old and I don't ever recall seeing anybody do what Cano did last night. unbelievable. He might as well have ran on a pop up with less than 2 outs...

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A note for M's management on Zunino:

D.J. Short ‏@djshort 2h2 hours ago

(UPDATED) Travis d'Arnaud since returning from Triple-A: .279/.324/.491 with 11 home runs and 40 RBI over 309 plate appearances.

Wish that were an option but I don't think rolling with sucre/ baker combo will cut it. Maybe with more time Hicks could be better but not sure. The mistake was made in 2013 when for some reason, we thought Montero/shoppach could get us through that year. Not sure if bringing Z up to early has permanently damaged his hitting. I just know there hasn't been improvement since then which is disappointing.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow what an absolutely terrible series.... hopefully this will help them in the long run. Pitching was bad, hitting was bad (everyone that didn't have Cruz on the back of their jerseys) Defense was bad,, base running was bad, Im struggling to find anything positive.... So hopefully this is a wake up call.

Also hopefully our first serires of the year vs a non playoff team last year can help.

just bad baseballe

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish that were an option but I don't think rolling with sucre/ baker combo will cut it. Maybe with more time Hicks could be better but not sure. The mistake was made in 2013 when for some reason, we thought Montero/shoppach could get us through that year. Not sure if bringing Z up to early has permanently damaged his hitting. I just know there hasn't been improvement since then which is disappointing.

I was thinking the same thing then I thought wait a second Zunino isn't cutting it either. What I am starting to think is I don't see the harm in starting Sucre more right now. I think he is solid behind the plate and honestly how could he be worse than Zunino at the plate right now? Zunino couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat right now. It is not ok to strikeout 50 percent of the time which Mike Z is pretty much doing.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow what an absolutely terrible series.... hopefully this will help them in the long run. Pitching was bad, hitting was bad (everyone that didn't have Cruz on the back of their jerseys) Defense was bad,, base running was bad, Im struggling to find anything positive.... So hopefully this is a wake up call.

Also hopefully our first serires of the year vs a non playoff team last year can help.

just bad baseballe
I don't think anything can help these guys just yet. Not unless you know a good Army drill sergeant that can whip these prima donnas into shape. Now, THAT'S a wake up call!

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was thinking Hicks when I made that comment. I like his overall game. I also think it would do wonders for Zunino...at least I know it wouldn't hurt. I wouldn't even care if he DH'd in Tacoma to save his legs and just concentrate on his bat. We know he can defend. It will never happen, but I truly think that is what is best for him the player.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing then I thought wait a second Zunino isn't cutting it either. What I am starting to think is I don't see the harm in starting Sucre more right now. I think he is solid behind the plate and honestly how could he be worse than Zunino at the plate right now? Zunino couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat right now. It is not ok to strikeout 50 percent of the time which Mike Z is pretty much doing.

Maybe just having the pitcher hit and DH for Zunino?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anything can help these guys just yet. Not unless you know a good Army drill sergeant that can whip these prima donnas into shape. Now, THAT'S a wake up call!

With as salty as McClendon is with the media I figure he'd be the one for the job. But maybe not, maybe he's a big teddy bear "pushover" in the clubhouse and just a jackass to the mediots.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With as salty as McClendon is with the media I figure he'd be the one for the job. But maybe not, maybe he's a big teddy bear "pushover" in the clubhouse and just a jackass to the mediots.

One thing is for sure, is he is not this old school type coach he has made himself out to be. I guess the only old school thing about him is some manager's were dick's to media members but they were generally guys in tough media markets but Seattle is a soft media market where he gets pissed when someone asks a legitimate question he calls the dude an idiot.